chapter 5: finding the truth

Threatened

pvo Chaerin:

 

the girls had gone to lunch at a cafe, but I managed to find them an excuse to get left alone in the apartment.

I went to my room to get my phone, when I remember that I left my purse in my car.

I put a thick coat, above reocgi sportswear and car keys.

when the elevator doors opened, press the button on the garage.

 

I walked to my car when an alarm sounded. with dread, I discovered that my car had been, I approached to see that the crystals were covered with spray and they had written word as a , and a broad class of insults.

 

the last thing I wanted is someone reading this so quickly I went to the apartment, I took the necessary and went back down. I happily see that is getting clean the glass spray, although very slowly.

 

-----


 

pvo Jiyong:

 

I left my car in my private square and directs me to the bedrooms 2NE1. before reaching the elevator I saw Dara noona and girls.

-eeey! dara and bommie noona! minzy-ah! hello! how is everything going? I came to see Chae.

- Hello!

-Hi oppa! chae unnie not want to leave, so we decided to bring food home. you've eaten?

- Ee? no no ... this chaerin well? I'm the one that looks funny?

- No oppa ... cl-roo unnie seems depressed since the incident of the letter ... we fail to reach it.

It was just then when the elevator reached the floor and watched as the door of the apartment of the girls is completely open. saw a trail of water that was headed for the elevator,

It was just then when she appeared, chae.

- Oppa ...?

I get scared when I saw the face of chaerin, looked like it had cried though she tried to hide it.

 

- Chae're here let's eat, I bought corn ... hehehe- I heard noona bommie background. I could not take my eyes off her, looked so scared.

- I'm running out washing the car, you go eating.

with it under his head and headed to the kitchen.

before I knew it, she was already down stairs going.

 

I followed her.


 

-------------------


 

pvo jiyong:

when I approached I could not believe my eyes, much as Chaerin rubbed, still could read the insults on the windows of the car.

 

- You gonna tell me what the hell happened here? - My voice came out a little unusual in my hatred. I could not believe what I saw.

 

- Oppa? out of here! what the hell are you doing here?

 

- What I do here? I already knew that something had happened again. You gonna tell me what this time, really? I'll kill whoever has done this!

 

- You cann’t .. hahaha ... - chaerin looked as if she were to collapse from one moment to another.

 

- you think I can’t? I swear I will ...

 

- You could not hurt your fans ... do not you understand? if you want to protect stop following me!

and you stops mention me in every interview! cease to ask, yg sabonim more duets. stopped!

 

- Hunchae? all this ... is for me?

 

- All these are your fans! my haters! they want me dead!

it seems as if every word, was a knife in my chest.

and making the words expelled, was for her a breath of air. as if she needed to expel all, which only made me think about how much pain she had to go through to get to this point.

I did not realize that she already went up in the elevator and I was alone in the garage.

I already knew I could have something to do with me as it was to me who else to avoided, but ... death threats?

that this has come to this point?

and that I have learned now?

how could something like this have happened before my eyes and I having not noticed? '


 

When I got back, the girls told me she didn't want me here ...

she was in the room crying and she only allowed the entry minzy, also not let the other girls enter.

 

------------------------