Chapter 6

Threatened

pvo jiyong:

 

Since my little conversation with chaerin, I could only think of one thing. I could do to fix it? they were my own fans, they were the ones who had caused the fear and panic chaerin was feeling all these months. if there was anything certain in my mind is that I could not get away from her.

 

all in bigbang we were in a radio interview. fans had noticed my sadness so YG hyung had explicitly asked that I seek to pretend to be happy.

 

We had talked about work, next comeback, future collaborations and now it was the subject I had more fear. ideal types girls ... ... how we liked .... brunette blonde .... high or low ... thin ... more curves.

 

-GD-Sshi … as you think, at this point in your life your ideal woman? fans relate to you with many idols .... what are you looking for now in a woman?

 

- I like women with curves ... that does not seem to be broken if you embrace the strong ... like me someone I could spend hours in bed hugging and conversation topics never ran out. I like that she be brave, and at the time she needed me. I would like to find someone who loves both sides of me ....Kwon JiYong y G-Dragon.

 

even I knew I had described Chae until Youngbae nudged me.

 

- Do not give much specific information ..... only shalt put a "chae" in more danger


 

there was only thing that I could think of ...

"".


 

-------------

 

pvo Chaerin: next day:

 

I was astonished at having gotten up early, which was very unusual in my, I took my phone to see news when I saw that the networks were collapsed by fans that they questioned among daragon and Skydragon

Minzy and I went to the store of food in order to prepare a good breakfast at unnies.

 

We saw several fans and stopped to take some pictures. however what I feared was not long in coming ...

- I do not know how someone like him could be behind someone like her ...

- It's like a witch ... sure she cast a spell on him ... hahahaha

- Unnie ... apparently the "oppas" yesterday had an interview and Jiyong oppa described how he would like a strong woman yet needed, curvy and she knew what you want in life ... the fans believe he was describe to you …

- That's impossible ...

the whispers around me began to hide my words ... this seemed to me so unreal ...


 

I heard murmurs at every step.

I want to forget,

I wanted to spend them,

I had to go through of them!


 

I could not make everyone love me right? it was not logical.

However, things did get worse.

according to our manager the van was full of eggs. and there were two painted on the street from the apartment.

after which I returned to receive a letter threatening. this only expressed the hatred they felt so real to me ... I did not finish reading it,

I did not want to mourn over because of them ... apparently Jingyo oppa had only worsened the situation ...


 

if there was something clear in my mind were the words that many years ago "oppa" had told me.

Chae be strong ...

a good leader doesn't cry

 

---------