CHAPTER 3 : FLASHBACK 2008

Threatened

--------------------

FLASHBACK:

I returned from the gym when I heard sobs coming from a dance room. Not wanting to interrupt slowly opened the door.

and there she was.

natural beauty, without a drop of makeup and tracksuit. full of sweat from exercise and I thought never having seen more beautiful.

I didn't know what to do so I went down to the restaurant to order some food, knowing she will have skipped a meal or two. when I returned, enter the room slowly, not wanting to scare her

 

-oh… oppa… annyeonghaseyo.

-hi chae ah, what’s up?

- Exhausted but well .... not that I can complain ...

- So tell me .... I know about the next group! it's great!

-oppa…. be a leader, it is difficult?

-what? be leader of a group has its tough moments, you have to keep an eye on each member, and if they fail, the blame will fall on you.- I stop talking at once, it seemed that she would mourn for one moment to another.

-oppa…. YG saraijim He told me that I am the best choice to lead ... though Dara unnie and Bommie unnie are older.

-Chae that's great !! It is the best proof that he can give you to show you that he trusts you and he thinks you're ready.

-oppa… if i can not do that? and if nothing works, for my fault?

-Chae I trust you and if YG Hyung puts you as a leader is because he also trusts you.

-but you vouchers as leader! you do not usually follow orders from anyone but ... how I will do they to follow me?

- Those are things you have to discover with time ... is that why you cried before? - she looked up abruptly and tried to deny it.

-Chae .... I've known you for years ...

-well yes ... I'm scared, happy? by the way ... any advice?

- Hide your tears ... - I raised my hand and wiping tears from her cheeks.

- what?

-Hide them ... I will not deceive, months before and after debuting are most hard .... is a constant test. .. your group members, they have to go through days when they want to quit .... your job is to stop them, you must be for them all the way. be the cane, guide, everything. you have to be their shoulder to mourn and show them that you are going to get it. why they can not see you collapsed. Chae leaders remember ... do not cry ... at least not in front of someone else ..

 

- Leaders don't cry ... you think I could get it oppa? be a good leader?

-You can get everything you propose chae-ah remember it - I went over and kissed her cheek - now I must go. bye HunChae.

END FLASHBACK:

-------------------