Chapter 1

Threatened

Pvo Chaerin:

It was a normal Friday, after a week filled with hours and hours running through the gym, study and classroom practice.

The 4 girls we finally arrived at the apartment when the manager left a box with letters and gifts from fans.

The result? The four we were reading the letters, lying on the couch.

after reading a few letters, Minzy gave us several letters, one to Dara unnie and over to me so I leave it next to me on the couch and both continue with other cards. laughing with each other.

Bommie unnie made popcorn and Dara unnie began to see a drama on TV. After several minutes minzy went to take a shower. Bom was in the sofa reading and Dara unnie was now in the computer, so I took the letter and went to my room.

 

The simple and first line already produced the tears formed in my eyes. God ... is that people thought of me? ...

WHY YOU ARE SO SELFISH?

YOU JUST WASTED THEIR AIR

THEY ARE BELONG

YOU JUST ANNOYING

YOU SHOULD BE DEAD

SCREW YOU

 

DARAGON 4EVER

 

And the letter continued ... full of words of hate and hurtful comments and ...

and if it was true?

 

I could not take it anymore.

I grabbed a notebook and tell girls that went for a visit, I would return late and they did not wait for me for me wake.

I ran to the elevator when my phone rang in my pocket and when I saw the screen. I could not help laughing.


 

Jiyong oppa...


 

"What am I gonna to do with you?" I thought before taking the call

 

-yeoboseyo? oppa?

 

-chae ah! Where are you? don't you remember our plans? we had to talk ... oppa is sad ...

 

Chaerin laughed, forgetting for a moment the letter in her pocket.

 

-By the way, there's something I must tell you ...- Jiyong said as he changed his tone.

 

-oppa, I can not go ... I have yet many things to do, sorry.

And before hearing his answer Chaerin hung up and turned off the phone.

I did not think I could bear it hear him speak now ... see your face while I question happens to me ... that has happened, or if I need something.

I did not know who could be this time ... his sister? His parents? Kiko? No... not now.

She would collapse on the phone and the last thing I wanted was that the dragon was enraged.

 

After spending the weekend at home with their parents. Chaerin did all he could to forget the letter.

If anything was plain, in being an idol in the music industry, is that you could not like at all.. Hate was part of the job. After many letters of support ... she was not one to be obsessed by hate and thus worry the whole group. They needed all concentration in the "comeback". the group had to be perfect on stage.

 

~  ~  ~  ~

 

Pvo Jiyong:

 

I saw Chaerin last time yesterday morning, and I miss her...

It's my best friend no mistake, but... how not love her?

People who does not see her beauty is stupid. how it was possible not to see ?, those feline eyes and those curves?

Although I had to admit that seeing and hearing her fans, it was impossible for me to eat and sleep.

Today I did not plan to declare, but I want to test her or at least try to discover her feelings for me.

I knew she cared about me, but she had too oppas to see if I was special or not. So, I had asked her to eat something tonight. And seeing that she was late, I called her.

 

I knew something was wrong in the second to hear her voice.

As also knew that if I asked what's was going ... she would act as if nothing and run away

.

It does not work.

 

So I went to the apartment 2NE1 to talk to her.

When I discover that she already has gone to without so want to say goodbye. just a ing little notes of rilakumma in the kitchen.

Well yes ... Now I'm really worried.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~