Chapter 8

Perfect Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re back,” Sehun commented upon spotting the tanned male walking towards their table.

Jongin sat at the empty seat, earning all around the table’s attention, except for Baekhyun who was busy with his phone.

“I told you I was just going to check on Kyungsoo,” the tanned male directed his eyes towards Chanyeol.

“But you took too long we thought you weren’t coming back,” Chanyeol answered before shifting his attention to his boyfriend.

Jongin wanted to tell them he didn’t really plan on coming back and have the trouble of changing clothes again but Kyungsoo was being insistent about it. He knew the man felt like a burden for having an injury and didn’t want to be the reason why there would be no fun at all. But Jongin decided to keep it to himself.

Baekhyun looked up from his phone, nudged his boyfriend away from nosing on his business. “Where’s Kyungsoo?” he asked, looking at Jongin.

“Sleeping,” the tanned male replied.

“Is he fine?”

“I guess, yes.”

Baekhyun turned to glare at his boyfriend to blame him for the nth time that night. “I told you not to go deep in the waters! It wouldn’t have happened to Kyungsoo.”

All Chanyeol could give was an apology though he didn’t really make Kyungsoo injure himself. He watched his boyfriend leave to order something from the bar and sighed. “He’s really worried about Kyungsoo. He thinks a lot about him even if we’re alone.”

“He planned this vacation without telling anybody. Must be his way of revenge.”

“I think,” Luhan started, “he’s just making up for Kyungsoo’s loss. He’s a really good friend.”

“He’s still taking advantage of me,” Jongin argued.

“But for the good of Kyungsoo and you as well, Jongin.” The Chinese male shrugged and added, “Who knows, this is a great opportunity for you. A great turn for your boring life.”

“Hey, I haven’t been living a boring life.”

Sehun nodded. “Lu’s right. All you do was party, get a girlfriend, have your cards stolen and get dumped. You do the same things all over again.”

“You should settle down with Kyungsoo,” Chanyeol suggested, earning nods from the others, except for the unimpressed tanned male.

“But—,” Jongin was interrupted.

“You can’t leave him right away, Jongin,” Luhan said. “You started this mess and you have to go with it. Nicely.”

“I don’t like him,” the tanned male stated, a little unsure about it. “Well, not totally. Maybe a little but you know what I mean. I’m not like you, guys. I need girls.”

“Then why do you get so flustered when Kyungsoo kisses you?” Baekhyun joined once again, taking his seat next to his boyfriend.

As if to prove it, a slight blush tinted his cheeks. “It… is embarrassing, that’s why.”

 

 

Chanyeol found his boyfriend leaning against the railing of their room’s small veranda with a cup of coffee. 

Baekhyun was wearing his shirt from last night and assumingly a pair of boxers hidden underneath it.

He got off the bed with only his pants, approached the shorter male and wrapped his arms around the male’s waist.

“Morning,” he muttered against Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Sleepyhead,” the shorter male chuckled. “It’s almost noon.”

“What? We slept like 4AM.”

“I wasn’t the one who wanted to have drunk .”

He laughed, nuzzling his face against his boyfriend’s tainted neck of his work of art.

The sun was up, a few people roaming down on the beach, a lover’s messy bed hair, the smell of coffee and a perfectly fit body in his embrace. Chanyeol only used to fantasize it but now it was happening. Very real this time.

His typical morning.

“We should ride one of those motor boats,” Baekhyun said.

“I thought you’re afraid of deep waters.”

“I didn’t say I don’t like riding boats.”

“But there’s something better than that. Much better.” Chanyeol nipped gently on the already abused spot on his boyfriend’s neck.

The shorter male scoffed and took a sip of his coffee. “Riding you, huh?” Baekhyun felt his boyfriend smile against his skin.

 

 

Jongin woke up to the sight of Kyungsoo sitting on the edge of the bed, somewhat bending down, doing something. He watched for a while, Kyungsoo’s small back and narrow shoulders moving so slightly under the large white shirt. Probably Jongin’s.

But Kyungsoo was wearing pajamas when he went to sleep that night.

Just then he noticed Kyungsoo’s damp hair and a towel resting next to him in the bed.

“Kyungsoo?” Jongin’s voice was soft and hoarse.

The addressed man turned straightened his back and looked towards his husband.

“Good morning, Jongin,” Kyungsoo greeted with a smile.

“How did you manage to take a bath?”

“I just realized I can.” Kyungsoo returned to his previous position, which Jongin realized to be tending his injury. “I already called for a room service.”

Jongin turned and grabbed his phone by the night stand and checked the time. It was almost noon.

“You should have just woke me up and let me help you,” he muttered.

“I didn’t want to disturb you,” Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter