Chapter 13

Perfect Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun isn’t possessive. Sure, he gets giddy every time his boyfriend meets someone new though it’s all plainly about business. The fact that unlike his boyfriend’s past lovers, he had never met Luhan’s parents and it makes him feel a little less confident.

Nobody could deny that unfair treatment, he thought. Was it because he isn’t a professional? He just graduated and he’s very much aware of it. Or maybe Luhan isn’t so proud of him to show him off as his young lover.

He still managed to shake those horrible possibilities from his mind. Not that he totally forgot about it. Those were just resting behind all other bothering issues at the back of his mind, waiting for its turn to come out once again.

Everything was fine. So far, so good.

But not until his Chinese boyfriend rejected his request to come to the annual gathering in China. Why was his boyfriend trying to get him away from all the opportunities of meeting a member of the family? They’re official lovers, right? So why can’t he meet them like the other past lovers?

In the end, Luhan left the country and will be back for who knows when, leaving the young on his own thoughts.

That led Sehun to the tanned male’s house since Chanyeol wasn’t available for the other male had voluntarily lived at the singer’s house, out of town.

He had the spare keys, entered the house with no care and headed up to the master’s bedroom where he knowingly interrupted the owner’s fun time with his fake husband.

Jongin groaned in dissatisfaction and disappointment, rolling off the other male as he glared at his unimpressed best friend.

“I know I gave you the right to use the spare key but on emergency cases only,” the tanned male said.

“My love life’s in danger,” he simply said, noticing Kyungsoo trying to hide under the sheets from embarrassment of suddenly being walked in when they were about to start the fun. “And I’m sorry, kyungsoo.”

“It’s okay,” the embarrassed male muttered.

He watched Jongin whisper something to the shorter male before turning to him and dragging him out of the room.

“There’s a thing called knocking, you know,” Jongin hissed.

 

 

Kyungsoo felt a sudden attack of dizziness when he was preparing lunch for them. It got his grip on the knife handle tighten with a silent groan.

Ah, the effects of the accident, he thought.

His husband had been explaining to him about his accident for the past few days and that he was assured that it was completely normal for him to feel weird from time to time.

He’s getting more flashbacks than before but there was one thing he wasn’t really sure of. That man named Yifan.

True, he was kind of handsome but not the way he treated him. It was always as bad as beating him.

But what’s the use of thinking so much about it? He’s happy with his husband now.

He sighed, continued on preparing food when Jongin stepped into the room, gaining his attention.

“Sehun left already,” the taller male said, walking towards him.

“What? But I was just preparing lunch for us,” he said in disbelief.

“He said he had to go somewhere.” Jongin’s arms made their way around Kyungsoo’s waist as the tanned male stood behind the other. “And besides, you don’t have to cook. I can just take a bite of you.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but snort. “You can’t have some of me. I’m hungry for a real thing.”

He could feel his husband’s lips leaving butterfly kisses around his exposed neck while he continued with his work, unaffected.

“Kyungsoo,” Jongin tried to get his attention but failed.

“You’re not a teenager, Jongin. Control your hormones.”

“But we have to finish what we started earlier.”

“We haven’t really started to there isn’t anything to finish.”

“Fine,” his husband resigned with a sigh. “Sehun’s going to pay for this.”

 

 

Just when Jongin thought everything was going well for them, he thought Kyungsoo was getting distant. The man was avoiding him – more like his touches when he’s trying to be clingy.

He thought it was unbelievably too fast for him to act like that towards a man. But Kyungsoo isn’t just a man. He’s perfect for Jongin.

Like how Kyungsoo plays with his hair while he lays his head on the man’s lap as they watched a movie. The slow, gentle . Just perfect.

“Can I ask Baekhyun to come over?” Kyungsoo suddenly said, taking his attention away from his thoughts.

Having the sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter