Chapter 3

Perfect Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin dug through his old and unused clothes at the bottom of his closet, hoping that something could at least fit the shorter male. He could hear his friends making noise from downstairs, probably making fun of him.

He could hear the bed creaking behind him and when he turned his head back, he found Kyungsoo slipping under the covers, looking so much like a kid who got his own bed for the first time. Shaking his head, he returned to his business and it took him another minute to find a pair of sweatpants that looked too small for him.

“Wear this, honey,” He cooed, as he turned and walked towards his bed where Kyungsoo had settled down, looking up at him with innocent eyes.

“I told you I’m more comfortable without that.”

“But we have guests. You shouldn’t show off your legs like that to other people.”

Kyungsoo just stared at his husband and glanced at the pants held out towards him. “Okay. Wear it for me.”

“Fine, get up,” Jongin said and managed to smile, not wanting to waste more time arguing and convincing the other to put on some clothing. He got on his knees as Kyungsoo pulled the blanket off him and sit on the edge of the bed.

The tempting thighs, Jongin should have realized he would be seeing it so close once again, came face to face with him. But seeing that Kyungsoo had been wearing a pair of boxer shorts, he was relieved.

Kyungsoo liked being treated like a kid, Jongin assumed. Or maybe it was just Kyungsoo being his innocent self. Whoever this man’s spouse was, he or she must have enjoyed taking care of Kyungsoo.

 

 

When they both came down, Chanyeol and Sehun were busy with their own plates. The guests had praised Kyungsoo’s cooking skills and Jongin couldn’t help but feel proud of his husband.

“Of course, Kyungsoo is always the best,” Jongin said, sitting down on his seat and pulled the shorter male down to sit on his lap. “It had been his cooking skills that made me fall for him, right, honey?”

Kyungsoo blushed yet smiled, still as oblivious as he used to be from the guests meaningful smiles.

“Especially in bed,” Chanyeol added, making Sehun squeak from trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

“Getting all hot and excited,” Sehun said, earning a glare from the tanned male.

“But,” Kyungsoo spoke, gaining everyone’s attention. “Jongin’s really conservative. He doesn’t even want me to go around the house without my pants.” He turned to give his husband a hopeful look. “Right, baby?”

Chanyeol, Sehun, and not to mention, Jongin, were all stunned but the tanned male just nodded, lips parted slightly. First, Kyungsoo believed that his husband was modest when in fact, Jongin was the complete opposite and second, he just addressed the tanned male as baby. The guests weren’t sure if they should laugh or not.

What have they done to the poor, innocent man?

“Um, hey, are you enjoying the food?” Jongin finally snapped out from the awkward situation and the others followed.

“Yes, obviously, we are,” Chanyeol nodded, feeding himself another plate.

Kyungsoo gave them a smile and stood up, thanking them and asking them to eat as much as they want before going out of the room and up to the second floor.

The guests’ attention shifted to the tanned male with questioning looks.

“What happened?” Sehun asked, earning a shrug from Jongin.

Jongin thought Kyungsoo sounded upset, or that was how he interpreted it to be. But it didn’t make sense at all. They never said anything upsetting or offending.

“I’ll just check out on him,” he said, getting up from his seat, leaving his friends alone. He headed directly to the guest room and entered the room just in time the guest room’s bathroom door closed, followed by a click of the lock.

He called out to the other man but received no response so he walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. “Kyungsoo, honey?”

“Yes?”

Jongin could hear clinking sounds, assuming Kyungsoo placed something metallic over the glass on the sink. “Are you okay?”

“I am okay.”

“Aren’t you hungry?”

“No. If you’re hungry, just go ahead.”

“I’m not really hungry,” Jongin honestly replied. “I’ll wait for you downstairs and we’ll have lunch together, okay?”

“Okay. I won’t be long. I’ll just freshen up because I think it’s a little inappropriate to entertain guests without taking a bath first.”

Jongin hummed. “I’ll see you downstairs.”

 

 

Kyungsoo thought they were all weird, or maybe it was just the way Jongin responded to the jokes his friends were making. It looked like his husband was guilty about something.

What if at some point in their marriage, Jongin had cheated on him and now that he lost his memories, his husband took advantag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter