Coffee Nine

Love At A Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coffee 9: Baekhyun

Time passes by slowly and Kyungsoo and Jongin haven’t returned. I was just about to head to the garden to cool down when I felt someone touching my hair. I turned my head and a giant was peering down at me. I quickly shook off his hand on my hair and gave him a glare.

“Don’t touch my hair ever again.” I said giving emphasis on each word for him to understand.

He tilted his head and raised a brow.

“Why not?”

“Just because, your hands are full of germs and they’re going to ruin my shiny and silky hair.” I said. “Plus, this hair is one of my assets. I know you’re ugly but, please don’t take away my hair or it’ll lose its natural glow. If you want, you may ask for some hair on the nearby hair salon to cover up your large ears. What a nice suggestion right? Thank you very much!” I said and swayed my hair, leaving a few fringes on my forehead.

He frowned but soon replaced with a sly grin.

“Don’t you worry,  I won’t ever ask for some hair on any salons or barber shops because I know that you love my hair and that you’re head over heels for me. You just won’t admit it but I know. I love you too Byun Baekhyun.” He said and crossed his arms, still keeping his grin on his face.

I rolled his eyes at him.

“Correction, I hate you.” I said and went towards the garden but he stopped me again.

“You know,” I turned towards him. “You can just speak up instead of always holding my arm.” I said boredly. “Because, YAH! LET ME GO! YAH!” I shouted and Chanyeol just kept on pulling me until were outside and forced me to go inside the car. He started the engine and we went away.

“Are you kidnapping me? Stop the car you stupid giant.” I said but his eyes were focused on the road.

“Fine, where are you even taking me? At least tell me where the hell we’re headed to.” I said and slipped on my seatbelt.

“You’ll see.”

 

“Home for the aged?!” I asked after we got off the car. I looked at the building. It was a bit old but it’s still okay to live in.

“Can’t you read the sign?” He said and I kicked him in his shin. “Argh, yes we are.” He said and massaged the part where I hit him. He went to open the car’s compartment and took out his guitar. He signalled me to follow him and went inside the old establishment.

A young lady was found at the information desk and as soon as she spotted us, or him, she lunged towards Chanyeol and hugged him. So this is why we’re here? So that Chanyeol could serenade this girl?!

They both pulled away and the girl finally spotted my presence.

“Ohhh… you have someone with you!” She said and went towards me. “Hello! I’m Seohyun!” She said and offered her hand and because I have a kind heart, accepted it and introduced myself.

“I’m Baekhyun.” I said.

At the mere mention of my name, her eyes went wide and her hold of my hand tightened.

“Omo! Baekhyun? As in, Byun Baekhyun?!” Seohyun asked, eyes seems to gleam with delight.

I gave her a weird look.

“Uh… yeah. Byun Baekhyun. How’d you know me though?” I asked, curiosity building within myself. The last time I checked, I wasn’t even that popular.

“Did you know that my cousin here often talks about you!” She said while pointing at Chanyeol. “He says that you’re adorable when you pout that he just wanted to kiss you at that very moment. That you’re very seductive and he has problems managing his hormones everytime---“

“That’s enough noona!” Chanyeol said and he was blushing a bit. Probably because of shyness.

Seohyun just smiled. And wait, did she just mention that she’s related to Chanyeol?

“You’re related with each other?” I asked.

“Yes we are. We’re cousins.” She said. “Sometimes he goes here with Jongin and his boyfriend. Anyway, you may call me noona since you’re friends with my cousin.

 

Friends? Oh hell no!

 

“Noona, where are they?” Chanyeol asked.

“They’re upstairs.” Seohyun said. “I’ll leave the both of you to go upstairs since I have a lot of things to attend to. You know, work and other priorities.” She said and tapped my shoulder and went inside on one of the rooms.

Chanyeol pulled my arm again and guided me upstairs. When we finally reached the final step, he let go of my arm and went to the elders there. I just stood here, not even knowing what to do.

“Grandmas, grandpas! Your most handsome and hot grandson is here!” Chanyeol hollered and all of the attention was on him. He went near them and hugged them one by one.

“Wow, Yeollie, you’re all grown up now!” An old woman on a wheelchair said while knitting some scarf.

Chanyeol kneeled in front of her and hugged her.

“Of course grandma! I’ve grown to be a handsome man.” He said and grinned at her.

“You definitely did. You probably have tons of girls or guys who are waiting in line to get your attention. Do you perhaps have a partner?” She asked while carresing his cheek.

“To be honest, I’m waiting for someone but I think he doesn’t have any single interest on me. He’s always giving me a glare or ignoring me at any cost. I don’t really know, I’m handsome, hot, kind and smart too! What’s there not to like someone like me?” He asked.

She have him a small smile. “Don’t worry, I’m very sure he’ll like you back. He probably just needs some time. So, cheer up and don’t give up! If he really doesn’t reciprocate your feelings, well, it’s a big loss on his part.” She said. “Look at your cousin Seohyun, she has a nice and stable relationship.” She said and her eyes landed at me. I jolted up when I met her eyes.

“And who are you fine man?” She asked and Chanyeol followed her gaze and looked at me who was standing awkwardly. Not wanting to be disrespectful, I went near her.

“Hello, I’m Byun Baekhyun.” I introduced myself.

“Are you my grandson’s friend?” She asked.

Uh.. what am I supposed to say? We know each other but we’re not friends? Or your grandson is my stalker?

 

“Yes. We’re friends.” I said and gave her a smile.

 

Chanyeol stood up and excused himself that he’s going to the washroom.

“Baekhyun?”

“Yes grandma?” I asked and took a sit on the floor beside her wheelchair.

“Please take care of Chanyeol.” She said which caught me off guard.

“Huh?”

“I mean, just don’t hurt his feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter