Coffee Four

Love At A Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coffee 4: Baekhyun

When I turned my head, I saw Chanyeol behind me, smiling. He then diverted his attention to Kyungsoo.

“Hi Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol greeted him.

“Hello Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo greeted him back with a smile. Chanyeol then sat on the seat beside Kyungsoo, across from me.

“Soo, why isn’t Jongin with you guys?” Chanyeol asked.

“Ah, he needs to attend his dance practice along with Lay hyung and Sehun.” Kyungsoo replied. “How about you? What are you doing here?”

“Me?” Chanyeol pointed to himself and Kyungsoo nodded. Chanyeol then looked at me and smiled. “Just hanging around to past time and to save some smurfs here.” He said and Kyungsoo looked at him weirdly. Is the smurf pertaining to me?

“Smurfs?” Kyungsoo asked. “You saved some smurfs? Here? In the library?”

“Yep!” Chanyeol answered.  “You can ask Baekhyun if you want.” He said and Kyungsoo looked at me asking if I know anything.

“Why me? I don’t even know anything.” I said as I give Chanyeol an evil look.

“Uhmm.. okay..” Kyungsoo said as he arranges his papers. “So, Chanyeol, what club are you in? Have you checked the dance club?” he asked.

“Oh no no no…” Chanyeol said as he waved his hand. “I’m not good at dancing.” He said and I laughed loudly.

“He can’t dance!” I said, still laughing.

“Baekhyun….” Kyungsoo warned me, so I tried to stop myself from laughing which turned into soft giggles.

“But, I joined the guitar club.” Chanyeol said. “ I love playing guitars and such.”

“Really?” Kyungsoo asked, his eyes were filled with amazement. “Did you know that Baekhyun likes people who knows how to play the guitar?”

“I know.” Chanyeol answered. Huh? How did he even know about that? I think he’s really my stalker! ‘No, Baekhyun!That’s impossible!’ I said to myself as I shook my head.

“Are you my stalker?” I said while eyeing him.

“Nope.” See Baekhyun? It is impossible! Wait, why am I even thinking of that?! As if I wanted him to be my stalker! It’s too creepy.

I just crossed my arms while shaking my head to keep off those thoughts.

“But I prefer to be called your husband.” Chanyeol said as he rested his chin on the table, still looking at me. What did he just say?

“Whatever creep.” I just said.

“Aww… Channie here is so sweet!” Kyungsoo cooed. “Go ahead and court Baekhyun!”Kyungsoo said while laughing. I saw the librarian give him a glare but when she saw Chanyeol, she just smiled and just went to work. The perks of being the owner’s son of this school.

“Alright! Let’s stop here and I will finish working on my research paper. Channie, can you accompany Baekhyun to their house? I just want him to come home safely.” Kyungsoo said as he starts rummaging the pages of the book. Since when did he even care if I go home safely or not? I was about to protest when Chanyeol  spoke up.

“Sure.” He said and grabbed my wrist as we went out the library and the school gates.

 

Coffee 4: Chanyeol

Baekhyun and I are both inside a coffee shop right now. After we got outside the school, he just ran away and thank goodness I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter