Coffee Seven

Love At A Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coffee 7: Baekhyun

“Baekhyun! Please get me some water.”

“Baekhyun! Please hand me the remote.”

“Baekhyun! Please get me a slice of cake from the fridge.”

“Baekhyun.”

“Baekhyun.”

“Baekhyun!”

 

“WHAT?!” I shouted out of irritation and went towards the kitchen to get a slice of cake from the fridge. I stomped my way towards him and placed the cake on top of the coffee table. Up until now, I’m still thinking of other ways on how to kill this giant and my best friend.

“Do you still have anything for me to do?” I asked in an annoyed tone. I crossed my arms. I haven’t had enough sleep because of him! I woke up for like 4am to make him breakfast. Like hello? It’s not even his house! Plus the fact that I’m not good at cooking. Kyungsoo even glared at me for wasting a lot of bread and milk for making French toasts just because they were kind of burnt. Excuse me, I only know how to eat.

 

Tch… he could’ve just called for a delivery or just went outside at the nearby diner.

 

If only it wasn’t because of that damn consequence, I won’t be doing any of this. The thought makes me even dizzy. Tsk tsk.

 

Just as Jongin pulled Kyungsoo up from his sitting position, they immediately went to Kyungsoo’s room.

I heard Chen clear his throat so all of our attention was on him.

“Going back, since Baekhyun will be Chanyeol’s slave for tomorrow, there should be another consequence so that it would be thrilling, right?” Chen smiled sheepishly.

I stood up to protest.

“Yah! I don’t even want to be near him for a minute and now you’re telling me that I would be his slave for a day? That’s ridiculous! Can I just laugh now? HA HA HA.” I faked a laugh while shaking my head.

Totally ridiculous.

Chen rolled his eyes at me.

“That’s the reason Byun Baekhyun. We expected that you would protest and complain about the given consequence so I thought of something to make you agree. Like a consequence and another consequence.” He said.

I just stared at him blankly while the others were staring back at me. I could even feel Chanyeol’s eyes that are eyeing me right now.

“I just don’t understand.” I said. “Why would you even double up my consequences?” I asked, tapping my foot.

 

“The point here is, you hate Chanyeol and we know that. Your original consequence is by being his slave for a day. We added another consequence to make you do the original one since you don’t like Chanyeol and I know at some point you’d be falling for him.” Minseok explained and even doing certain actions to emphasize his point.

“Correction hyung, I won’t ever fall for him.” I said and turned my head to look at Chanyeol. Our eyes met and he even gave me a wink. Surprised at the action, I quickly turned my head back and cleared my throat.

“What would be the other consequence then?” I asked.

“Simple, every time you wouldn’t comply to any of your master’s orders, we would take an eyeliner from your collection… and we’re not going to give them back to you ever again.” Minseok hyung said while hugging his legs against his chest.

 

Seriously, I think Minseok was influenced by Chen’s evilness.

 

Hearing what he just said, I stomped my foot and started whinning.

“No! You can’t do that!” I protested and was about to wail my heart out but then I remembered something.

Composing myself and standing straight, I gave them a smirk.

“Oh, I forgot, my collection were at my house.”

“Meh. They’re all in your back pack upstairs. I saw them.  Don’t deny it hyung.” Sehun said while sipping on his… bubble tea?

“Hey, where’d you get that?” I asked.

“From Kyungsoo hyung’s fridge. I told you, I have a stock of bubble tea’s on each of your fridge.” He said and continued drinking.

 

Tao went upstairs and came back minutes later with a box… full of my eyeliners.

“Don’t you dare touch them!” I warned. Tao immediately gave the box to Minseok and went back to sit.

“Now, I’ll keep this eyeliners, and don’t forget to obey all his orders, or else,” Minseok said and took the box beside his face. “Bye bye to your eyeliners. Hmm… maybe I could use one though. I heard eyeliner suits me.” He teased.

I tried to get them from him but he moved fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter