Coffee Eight

Love At A Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coffee 8: Author

The two stood frozen. Normally shocked on what they saw. Who wouldn't be surprised if you saw your boyfriend kissing your bestfriend or your bestfriend kissing your soon-to-be-boyfriend right?

The other two didn't stop kissing. Aware that there were two persons looking at them. Or more like shooting deadly glares at the two.

Jongin let out a soft moan and was about to take Baekhyun's shirt off when he felt something hit him. He pulled away from the kiss while panting. Then he eyed the guy who hit him with shoe in the head.

Then he smirked. Kim Jongin smirked.

He, then wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder who is now staring down at the floor, unable to look at his bestfriend. He was embarassed. Byun Baekhyun is embarassed. He was just about to make out with Jongin. Of course, he was surprised that Jongin pulled him for a kiss as Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were about to open the door. He even tried to push the younger away. But Jongin's grip was too strong for him.

Going back, Kyungsoo and Jongin shared some hot and deadly glares signalling that they want to strangle each other.

Jongin suddenly smiled and pulled Baekhyun closer to him.

"Hi Kyungsoo hyung and Chanyeol hyung!" Jongin said, still his arm is on Baekhyun's shoulder. "We didn't know the both of you were standing there."

Baekhyun was about to protest when Kyungsoo cut him off.

"Yeah. You didn't know that you were kissing and about to make out in front of my room and definitely inside of my own house." Kyungsoo muttered under his breath, still gawking at Jongin.

"Oh yeah, hyung?" Jongin called him. "I didn't know Baekhyun hyung was a good kisser."

Kyungsoo's face turned red bucause of rage, He really wanted to punch Jongin straight in the face right now. His hands balled into fists while shaking because of his anger. His eyes also turned red and was in the verge of crying but he bit his lower lip and narrowed his eyes on them.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, can't believe that Jongin was telling them all of this, especially in front of Kyungsoo's face. Chanyeol was supposed to be angry at the two of them because they kissed. But he doesn't even know the whole story yet so he doesn't want to jump to conclusions.

"I'm sorry if we disturbed you guys." Kyungsoo said. "I'll just go somewhere, you guys...can go and continue.....with your business..." Kyungsoo said then immediately went out of his house, not knowing where his feet will drag him to.

On the other hand, the three of them were left there, dumbfounded. Chanyeol was about to follow Kyungsoo when Jongin stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jongin asked him while gripping Chanyeol's arm. "I'm not yet done with you."

Jongin also dragged Baekhyun alongside with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter