Coffee Five

Love At A Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coffee 5: Baekhyun

 

Today’s Friday and I’m going to ask Kyungsoo if I can sleep over at his house tonight. I made my way towards my locker to get my things that are needed for the next subject which is Math. Ugh.. I hate that subject! I grabbed my things and went to my classroom. I walked to my seat and I sat down. Tao beside me was texting while Kyungsoo is I think finding something inside his bag.

“That’s it!” Kyungsoo said, annoyed evident in his voice.

“What’s wrong Kyungie?” I asked him.

“Baekhyunnie, may I borrow your math book for a sec?” he asked while running his fingers through his hair. It’s like the world was on his shoulders. I handed him my book which is on top of my desk and he quickly took it and scanned the pages. He took some paper and pencil from his bag and he started answering.

“Woah! You didn’t do your homework last night?” I asked him.

“No. Of course I did my homework but I forgot my book at home and my homework is inserted in it. Good thing our teacher still isn’t here or else I’m doomed.” He said, not looking up. I just nodded my head and looked at him while he’s doing his assignment.  Oh yeah, I forgot to ask him..

“Kyungie?”

“Hmm?”

“May I come over to your house tonight?” I asked him.

“You’re going to sleep over at my house?”

“Yeah. If that’s alright with you.”

“Of course. Come to my house at seven.” He said, still answering his assignment.

“Thanks Kyungie! You’re the best!”

 

Minutes passed and our teacher still isn’t here yet. Well that’s actually fine for me because there will be no boring discussions about numbers, angles and theories today. I got bored so I quickly took a nap which didn’t last long when I felt someone poking my shoulders. I looked up to see who it was, only to find Chanyeol standing in front of me while holding a teddy bear and a rose. I ignored him and went back to take a nap when I felt something pinch my sides.

I looked up, startled and glared at Chanyeol but he just shooked his head, indicating that he isn’t the one.

“I did it.” Kyungsoo said while looking at me. I just gave him an evil look.

“What’s your problem Kyungie?” I asked him but he just pointed at Chanyeol while pouting.

“Just accept the gifts Baek.” He said. “They’re cute!  Don’t play hard to get Baekhyun and just accept them!” he said while pointing to the teddy bear. I looked at Chanyeol who is still smiling like an idiot. I took them and thanked him. He just nodded and went back to his seat. I sniffed the rose while feeling its petals. It smelled so good! And the petals are so soft and vibrant in color.

“And now you’re smiling.” Kyungsoo said teasingly. I quickly covered my face with a notebook. Only realizing that I am smiling.

“No I’m not.” I protested. “If I know you’re just jealous of me because I received something like these things while you don’t.” I said removing the notebook that’s covering my face. “You didn’t even give Jongin a chance to court you. He just told you ‘I like you Kyungsoo hyung.’ And you were all feeling giddy and saying that you two we’re now a couple.”

He just playfully hit my shoulder.

“Yah!” He said and took a deep breath. “Fine. I admit that I am jealous. But it’s not that I prevented Jongin from giving something to me!” He said as he looked at Jongin whose at the back of the classroom, busy talking to Sehun and Chanyeol and looked back at me.

“But at least I have a love life and an adorable boyfriend while you don’t.” he said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

“Whatever.”

 

Classes ended and our professor didn’t even show himself. Such a waste of time. Anyways, lunch came by and we’re all here at the cafeteria. All of us are here. Well, excluding Jongin and Chanyeol who are not here yet.

I took my sandwich out from my bag and took a bite while listening to my friends.

“Let’s do a movie marathon later at Kyungsoo’s house!” Jongdae suggested.

“Eh? We’ve been doing that every time we slept over at Soo’s house, Chennie.” Minseok said as he was munching his pizza. All of us nodded our heads in agreement.

“Then, let’s do something else.” I said, grabbing some tissues to wipe the sides of my mouth.

“What if---“

“WASSUP GUYS!” Chanyeol shouted which made us all turn our attention to him. Jongin and Chanyeol placed their trays full of food and took their seats. Jongin then asked what we were doing a while ago while he was feeding Kyungsoo some chicken. Luhan then told them that we were talking on what we are going to do later at Kyungsoo’s house. They keep on talking and suggesting while I keep on eating my sandwich.

Chanyeol then placed his tray in front of me.

“What are these?” I asked him.

“Foods.” He said nonchalantly.

“I know what they are Chanyeol.” I said.

“Then why are you asking?”

“I was asking why did you place them in front of me? You don’t want to eat them? Then why did you buy too many? You’re just wasting---“

“They’re for you Baekkie.” He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

“But I have my own food.” I said, showing him my sandwich that is halfway eaten.

“That’s why you’re too skinny.” He said. “Now, eat up.” He said, giving me the fork.

“Fine. Thanks anyway.” I said as I started eating whatever he gave to me.

“Wait.” I said and looked at him.

“What?”

“What are you going to eat then?” I said.

“I have some chips here.” He said.

I shook my head. “No. Eat some of these too.” I said.

“Alright.” He said and picked up some spoon on the tray.

 

“Look Jonginnie.” I heard Kyungsoo said. “They’re eating from the same plate.”

“Yeah. And their faces are just inches apart.” Jongin said and I stopped eating and he was right. Our faces are just inches apa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter