Coffee Two

Love At A Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Baekhyun

 

“Mr. Byun Baekhyun, what is the answer to my question?”

“Mr. Byun?”

“Mr. Byun!”

Someone snapped their fingers beside my ear so I quickly shook my head to stop me from spacing out. I looked out to the person snapping his fingers only to find out it was Tao, sitting in front of me.

“What is it?!” I asked, slightly annoyed.

“The teacher has been calling you for a while now and you haven’t been paying attention. Look at her eyes, they will be going to fall out soon.” He whispered.

I looked at our teacher and Tao was right. Her eyes are definitely going to fall out soon. I stood up, feeling irritated. Why does teachers these days keeps on calling students who are not raising their hands to answer their question? There are many students who are willing to answer to whatever questions they ask and yet they like to call those people who doesn’t even have a clue on what answer is it. It doesn’t really make any sense.

“You were saying ma’am?” I asked.

“I knew it you were not paying attention to my class!” she said, sounding annoyed and irritated. “Why do you even dare to go to my class if you’re not going to listen to my discussion?” Mrs. Yoo said, our chemistry teacher.

I scoffed. Tired of her endless nagging. “First of all, I admit that I’m not paying attention to your class. Second, I was forced by my parents to go to school. Third, I don’t get to choose the teacher that I want. And lastly, why do you even ask me a question if you know that I’m not listening to your boring lesson?” I said. I don’t mean to sound rude, I love going to school and studying. It’s just that chemistry isn’t really my thing and this freaking teacher just adds fuel to the fire. I really tried to get along with her teaching techniques and her attitude but I just had enough and I can’t stand her.

“What did you say?!” she said, looking intently at me and shook her head. “Kids these days… so immoral…”

I crossed my arms and raised one of my eyebrows. “Oh! We’re immoral? Hmmm… but I know that you’re the immoral one.”

“So, it’s me who’s immoral now?” she asked, her patience slowly diminishing.

“Yep.” I said challenging her patience. You’ve encountered with the wrong person and you’ll surely going to regret it.

“Mr. Byun, I’m warning you to stop or else…”

“Mrs. Yoo, let me ask you a question.” I started. My classmates are now looking intently at us especially Kyungsoo who pulls the hem of my shirt and whispered that I should stop this and I should just sit down. But, everyone who meddles with me is going to regret it. I ignored Kyungsoo and continued. “… you are married and you have children right?” I asked.

“Yes. Why are you asking?” she asked.

“Well, it’s because you are dating someone.” I said and did I just see her shiver? This is starting alright!

“Of course, I’m dating my husband.” She said. “What kind of question was---“

“You’re dating someone behind your husband’s back. Am I right, Mrs. Yoo?” I said and I smirked when her eyes widened in shocked and so are my classmates.

“Wha-what do you m-mean?” she said while stuttering. My eyes moved into her hands as she was holding it tightly.

I moved my hands on my desk, bending slightly while looking at her. “Hmmm… dating is not really an issue. Dating with a much younger or an older one is fine. After all, age doesn’t matter.  But doing it behind your husband’s back considering that you have children is just a no-no. Now, isn’t it immoral ma’am?” I said. I actually heard them flirting with each other months ago when the school was almost empty.

I heard a series of ah’s and oh’s from my classmates. Even my friends are surprised. My teacher was also shocked and she was about to say something when the we heard the bell rang. I fixed my posture and smiled at her.

“Goodbye ma’am.” I said and took my things with me and went out the classroom. As I was walking, I felt a hand around my shoulders so I stopped walking only to find Chen beside me.

“Woah! You’re really harsh a while ago! How did you even know that?” he asked, looking amused.

“Yeah, hyung. How did you know that?” Tao asked as he held my arm and walked towards the school’s cafeteria.

“I’ll tell you later.” I said and they both whined. “Let’s buy our food first. I’m starving from doing all the talking a while ago.” I said and went in line, the two following behind me. When we finally bought our food, I saw my friends already sitting at our table. I placed my tray on the table and sat down. As soon as I sat down, they started to ask me a lot of questions.

“I heard what happened to you and to Mrs. Yoo earlier.” Suho hyung said while munching in his burger.

“Yeah.” Was all Luhan hyung said.

“Spill it now hyung.” Tao said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter