A White Rose - The First Day (Part 1)

A White Rose -

Chapter 5: Monday, November 7 8:00AM

E-Young's P.O.V:

I woke up abruptly, tore open my closet to see what I could find, ironed my clothes in a hurry then took a shower, did my hair, brushed my teeth, then got dressed. What I was wearing wasn't really "basic" but whatever, who in that school would dress basic anyways? My outfit was as shown below, with of course, my necklace my mom made me, even if it didn't match:

I walked outside of the apartment building then I heard my phone vibrate. I got a text from Daesung, surprising.

From: Daesung | To: E-Young | 11/7/11 | At 8:00AM

stay where u are. im coming to pick u up in my car w/ s/o u might wanna ride w/^^

~Message Recieved~

 

I didn't reply and just waited for him to come and take me to school. When I got in the car, to no surprise, it was Tae Yang who was with him. Daesung had one of the cars where there's three seats up front, so I sat in the middle of him and Tae Yang.

"You look great, Yi Young!" Tae Yang said. "Call me E-Young" I said, trying to go aegyo but failing LOL. 

As we got to the school, I looked out the window and saw Minzy getting out of a red car with another good looking dude and a pretty girl. This is the dude and girl:

"Um, oppa.." I tugged on Daesung's shirt. "Hm?" He asked, shutting the car off. "W-who's that dude and girl your sister is over there with..?"

"Oh, that's just Minho, her boyfriend, and Sooyeon, her best friend."

"Oh.."

"Does someone have another crush?" Daesung said it so that it would get Taeyang's attention, then he pinched my cheek.

"NO! And I never had a first crush at all, so don't say that Daesung-ssi!"

"Oppa."

"Fine."

We got out of the car, and I tried to hide inbetween Taeyang and Daesung. It was so close, Minho, Sooyeon, or Minzy didn't see me. "Um.. Taeyang-ssi..?" "You can call me oppa, too, E-Young."

OMO!!!

"Okay, Oppa..? Is Minzy or Sooyeon in my classes?"

He stopped to think. "Not that I know of, but I think you're with Minho in gym and biology. You have me in algebra, English and gym!" Great. Gym, my worse and most embarassing subject, is where I have Taeyang, Daesung, and Minho. Minho is probably stuck up like Minzy, is the reason I'm worried.

After we ate breakfast together, the first bell rang. Here's my schedule:


Yi Young Noh : Grade 12 : Class of 2O11 - 2O12

  • Homeroom [ Free Class | Morning Announcements/News ] *
  • Biology  [ Teacher | Mr. Jung ] - Period 1 *
  • English [ Teacher | Mr. Lee ] - Period 2 *
  • A Lunch [ Regular Lunch - $9.00 | Premium Lunch - $15.00 ]  - Free Period(3)
  • Algebra [ Teacher | Mrs. Park ]  - Period 4 *
  • World History [ Teacher | Ms. Kwon ] - Period 5 *
  • B Lunch [ Snacks - $3.00 | Drinks - $5.00 ] - Free Period(6)
  • Gym [ Teacher | Coach Dong ]  - Period 7 *
  • Computers [ Free Class | Study Hall ] - Period 8 *
  • Language Arts [ Teacher | Mrs. Lee ] - Period 9 *

For the first bell, homeroom, it was the only class I wouldn't have with Daesung. It was pretty much just really boring and we sat there, filled out paperwork, purchased lockers, (got mine right next to Daesung and Taeyang's keke, AWAY from Minzy.) then we watched morning announcements. They looked like actual news, even though it was only schoolwide o_o It was so cool! Homeroom was only about 15 minutes, then the bell for first period rang. 

I had biology with Daesung and my new person I'll stalk, Minho! kekeke. Try to break him away from Minzy .__. Biology was cool, I guess. We learned the basics of cells (mostly stuff I learned in the 7th grade.) 

Then we had english!! I'm in advanced english with Taeyang, so he helped me alot. He's so nice omg. Then I had A lunch. "Oh my god, these foods are so good looking but so expensive!! I barely bought enough money with me if I want to eat at A and B lunch." I said to Daesung. Taeyang was eating in his dad's office for the first day so I was with Daesung. "Don't worry, I'll buy you whatever you want." Daesung took out his wallet. It was THROBBING with cash, so how could I not say no?

"U-um.. Are you sure? I have about 30 dollars for today.."

"No, just save that for yourself. I'll pay."

I picked out what I wanted and got the regular lunch for $9.00. Kimchi fried rice and banana milk. I couldn't really enjoy my lunch, because I kept staring at Minho and Minzy, and whenever Minzy made a move, or turned to look this way, I had to duck. So it wasn't really fun.

After A lunch I had algebra with Taeyang and Daesung. Perfect. The teacher placed me and Daesung together in the back, and infront of us was Taeyang and another good looking dude, but me, Taeyang, or Daesung didn't know him so I would have to wait for roll to be called or just look at his paper or something to see his name. This is what he looked like, so handsome:

I couldn't focus on my work, I was too busy staring at the back of his head, until the teacher knocked me out of my daydreaming. "Miss Noh? Do you have a problem?" The whole class shifted their attention to me. I hate teachers like this. "Ani.. Sorry Mrs. Park." I got right back to work, and the bell rung. Taeyang caught up with me in the hall and gave me a piece of paper.

"What's this?" I asked, as I unfolded it. "That guy you were staring at. I got his schedule for you." Taeyang winked. "I gotta go to period 5. See you later, E-Young!" he ran off before I could ask how he got it. I read the schedule; Identical to mine. Then I shifted my eyes up to his name. "Lee Donghae" I said quietly to myself. I folded the schedule back up and put it in my pocket, then ran to 5th period; World History.