A White Rose - Second Day / Shopping with Daesung

A White Rose -

Chapter 5: Tuesday, November 8



E-Young's P.O.V:

A lunch was cool. I sat with Daesung, Taeyang, and Donghae. I got to know Donghae more and he's pretty cool. He's single too~ He looked really good today. I had the same thing I had yesterday, Kimchi fried rice and banana milk. 

"I'll be back, my friend is over there and he's new here. I'm gonna let him sit over here, hope you guys don't mind." Daesung got up and walked over. His friend is probably hot, like all of them, so I got my phone out to take a picture LOL. Stalkerish, I know, but atleast I'll have a photo of the first moment I saw him~ 

"Everyone this is Choi Seung Hyun. He likes to be called Tabi."

We all greeted him in unison. The thing is, I didn't even look up because I didn't want to be intimidated, but sure enough I looked up and almost fell out of my seat. He. Looks. AMAZING. I didn't even finish my lunch, I was too busy staring at him. I took like 6 pictures. Here they are so you can fangirl with me LOL:

It was really rare for someone to look so good, even while eating. Me, Daesung, Taeyang, and Donghae looked like monsters when we ate, which is one of the reasons I stopped eating when he came over. I need to see what classes he has, ugh. I whispered into Daesung's ear, to get Tabi to give me his schedule.

"Tabi, can I see your schedule so I can see if we have any classes together, so I can help you out?"

"Sure"

OH MY GOD. HIS VOICE WAS SO DEEP THAT I LITERALLY FELL DOWN.

"ARE YOU OKAY E-YOUNG?!" Daesung screamed at me. The entire cafeteria looked and I got embarassed. Ugh

"Yeah, I'm fine." He helped me up and I hid my face. I didn't make a big deal out of being embarassed. Then Daesung put something on my lap. I unfolded it and it was Tabi's schedule. I examined it and guess what. ZERO classes with me. Just lunches and Homeroom. I slid it on Dae's lap and he gave it back to Tabi. 

"Sorry dude, we only have homeroom and lunches together." Daesung said to Tabi. 

"It's fine, this school is easy to figure out." 

After we threw our lunch away, the 4th period bell rung. Algebra.

Then world history.

B lunch.

We sat in the exact same group, at the exact same table. Daesung insisted on buying me a piece of cake and a milkshake. I shared it with Taeyang and then, GYM~

It was better than yesterday. Did I mention, Minzy wasn't at school today? She won't be here for the rest of the week, Daesung told me she went to Jeju and isn't coming back until Monday. After gym I had my other two periods, then we were dismissed~ This is the part of the day Daesung has been looking foward to, and the part I've been dreading. I HATE shopping. Especially with other people. Only me and him went. Donghae and T.O.P could drive and had their own cars, and we dropped Taeyang off at his place. Then me and Daesung drove to the mall.

 

Daesung's P.O.V:

When we got to the mall I took out a small notepad and a pen. "So, tell me what kind of stuff you like to wear?" I got into a writer's position, like I was interviewing her.

"Um.. I like anything"

Wow. So not helping, E-Young. "Okay.. What colors do you like to wear?"

"Any color..."

"This isn't working. Do you need me to pick your clothes out for you?"

"NO!" she hesitated. "Give me that notepad."

She sat there for like 10 minutes and wrote down all of her favorite colors, brands of clothing, favorite kinds of shoes, everything that would help me pick out clothes for her. I pretty much dozed off and she woke me up when she finished. "Wow. You wrote A LOT." I flipped through the 3 pages that she wrote on. "Perfect. Let's go." I held her hand and we walked into the first store. 

"Do you want to check out dresses first?"

"No, it's getting colder. Let's look at -"

"You can wear leggings, and boots. Come on, Yi Young~ Think outside the box! You need to stick out."

I looked at lots of dresses, and picked out three that fit her standards. "Choose one you want to try on. When you try it on, come out and show me." She chose this - ( http://i44.tinypic.com/i6xuo3.jpg ) She tried it on and came out. It looked good on her, so I gave her a red coat, a black purse, some heels, and a black hat. Her outfit was really nice and it was like 120$ alltogether. It looked like this - ( http://i42.tinypic.com/mwbk3m.jpg ) She almost tried to force me not to buy it. "Come on oppa! It costs way too much! I'm fine with going to the thrift store and buying those clothes for really cheap!" 

"If you let me buy this outfit for you I'll take you to the thrift store."

"Fine."

I bought the outfit and we went to some thrift store she showed me, which wasn't really far from the mall. I'm gonna skip through the part where we had arguements, then I finally broke down and let her buy what she wanted. I drove her home and went in her house with her.

"Don't you need to get going?" she was trying to get rid of me, I could already tell. 

I looked at my watch. "No, it's only like 8."

"WHAT!?! WE STAYED OUT THAT LONG!?!?!!?!?" 

"Yeah. Is something wrong?" I coughed awkwardly and sat down on her bed.

"N-no. It's just wierd, that's all." She was about to put her stuff away, but I stopped her.

"Go pee. I've been seeing you trot around like that all day. I wasn't gonna say anything, but please go. I'll put your stuff away." I took her bags from her hands and gestured her to the bathroom.

"No it's fine, I'll d-" I stopped her from talking. 

"You look exhausted. Go pee, then you can take a nap if you want. I'll put your clothes away and I'm taking your temperature when you come back because you look like you have a fever."

"I don't have a thermometer though.." 

"I'll go buy you one. Just go use the restroom."

"Fine.."

Finally. I put her stuff away in her closet neatly, and opened her drawer to set her some pajamas out. . I forgot to buy her pajamas. I'll buy her some when I go buy the thermometer. I guess I'll buy some soup, too. I need to keep her home from school tomorrow and I'll stay here with her tomorrow to make sure she doesn't try to do anything and I'll -

What am I doing. I'm acting like a parent.

I'm still keeping her home and doing all of that reguardless. She needs it. She came out of the bathroom sweating alot and wasn't walking right.

"Yi Young! Are you okay?!" I ran up to her and felt her forehead. "You're burning! Stay in bed and DON'T move. I'm going to buy some things. Do you need someone to come? Taeyang lives really closeby, or Tabi. Tabi lives in this same apartment building, I'll call him!" I dialed Tabi's number.

"NO!" 

"Too late. You need someone here. I'm going to buy stuff, I'll be back." I kissed her on her forehead and left. As I ran out the door, I heard her scream.

"DAESUNG-SSI! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!"

Ugh. I'll regret it later.