A White Rose - Meeting his Sister

A White Rose -

Chapter 3: Sunday, November 6 7:46PM

E-Young's P.O.V:

I opened the door and walked in. Everything was all fancy and elegant. Why didn't Daesung tell me to dress up? Ugh. All of the girls were in glittery dresses/ball gowns and the guys in tuxedos. I was standing there in my ugly clothes like an idiot. "Um, may I help you? Are you in the wrong building or something?" Some girl with perfect features asked me sarcastically, followed by a snotty laugh. "No, I'm here for the orientation." I said, annoyed.

"Dressed like that?"

"Yes. Problem?"

"I hope you aren't going to dance like that for school..." she said, looking disgusted. "Sorry,  I thought this was an orientation, not a ball." I said sarcastically, as I looked over a huge crowd of people, trying to find Daesung. This girl pretty much could pass for his twin sister, but with that stuck up attitude I bet she isn't even in contact with Daesung. "What are you looking for?" she acted as if she was my mother. Umma.. Ugh, not right now. "None of your business." I finally saw Daesung. "DAESUNG-SSI!" I screamed. He walked towards me.

"Ah, Yi Young! I see you've met my little sister Minzy!" he smiled. "That disaster is your sister?" I was in disbelief. He put his arm around me and whispered something I didn't quite catch. "Ugh, Daesung please don't tell me that you're dating her now?". I jumped up at her words. "GOD NO!" I screamed. "I just met him yesterday, jeez." I calmed down. 

"Wait, how did you meet him?" she asked. "I-" but before I could finish, Daesung cut me off. "I was at her house yesterday." he said with a smirk, trying to tease his sister. "You see, she lived in a really expensive apartment here in Seoul." 

"Oh really? And I bet her Umma set out those nice clothes for her this morning, too." she patted my shoulder and did a creepy eye smile at me. 

Oh yeah, before I forget, this is what Minzy looks like. Really pretty, yeah, but under all of that pretty is a demon.

"W-well a-actua-" but again, before I could even finish my words, Daesung interrupted me. "No, she lives alone, and picked those clothes out herself. Only because, well." he paused, bit his lip like he was thinking, let out a huge breath, then continued. "Yi Young, would you wear a ball down in storming weather?" he asked me. "U-um.. No." He smiled at me. "My point exactly. She wouldn't want her nice gown getting ruined in the rain. At night, to a party, she might wear one but not early in the morning, in storming weather, AT A HIGH SCHOOL ORIENTATION, Kang Minzy."

Minzy stared, then let out a huge snotty laugh once more. "Kekeke, I thought she was dirt poor!" Minzy's comment struck me hard. Now that I ran away, I no longer lived in a wealthy family. I had nice pretty clothes, but I'd have to repeat wearing the same outfits every week. Some of the people at this school probably don't even wear the same clothes for a month.

"Actually, I grew up in a wealthy family but I decided to move out and start my own life." I said, confidently. "Oh, wow! Keke, I bet your mom kicked you out! You miss your umma, don't you? Don't you wanna go back home?" 

Wow. This girl has guts. I tried to hold back my tears. "Actually, she didn't kick me out. No one did. I wanted to be independent." Oh yeah, and if I didn't mention it, Daesung went to the bathroom. "Please! Your mom probably got sick of you and kicked you out. And I don't believe Daesung one BIT about you living in a nice elegant apartment, so just get out of my life, go back to your mother, and stay AWAY from my brother!"

 

Daesung's P.O.V:

After I used the restroom, I walked out and I noticed Yi Young running away into the girls bathroom. This girl, ugh. Orientation is about to start in like 5 minutes. I looked around to see if any ladies were coming, and they weren't so I walked in and knocked on her stall. "Yi Young, are you okay? Orientation starts really soon. I'll save you a seat!"

"What, next to your sister?" her voice sounded sad, as if she had just been crying. "N-No.. Come out from there, are you okay? Did my sister do something?" She opened her stall and came out, crying. "What's wrong Yi Young? What did my sister do? I know it's about her." "It's not about that. She just said something. It's okay though, why would you care what someone as ugly and poor as me has to say?"

"Okay, stop it Yi Young. I barely even know you, but I know two things. 1, you are NOT ugly and 2, you are NOT poor. So come on." I extended my hand for her to grab so we can go out, but she just turned around. I let out a heavy sigh and got some toilet paper to wipe her tears. "Please?" I smiled and took her hand. "Fine, just please don't make me sit next to her." she sniffled, then walked out of the restroom with me.