Chapter #7

Love or hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri walked to he mother who is sleeping soundly. A smile created on her lips when the woman opened her eyes and looked at her. Yuri take a seat beside her and grabbed the woman's hand with gentle.

   "You did a good job yesterday," the mother said.

   "So you watched me on the stage." Yuri said happily. "You know, I'm so nervous when I Rin Nakai stood in front of me." Her mother chuckled as she patted Yuri's hand.

   "So, did doctor say anything?" Yuri asked. She really hope that doctor will give her mother go back from this hospital. It's been too long for her mother to stay here.

As Yuri's expected, her mother shakes her head. A sigh come out from her lips.

   "How are you doing, Mrs. Kwon?" A girl in a pink leather jacket came in with many bags that Yuri can't tell what is in those bags.

   "What with those bags?" Yuri asked as the girl put the bags on the table beside her.

   "I bought some clothes for your mother. Yeah, I know that she have been here for too long and I hope these will motivated her to stay happy, am I right?" The girl smiles at the mother.

   "You have a kind heart, Tiffany. Anyways, thank you for these clothes and I hope you don't burden yourself to get stuff for me," the mother thanked said after she looked the clothes that the girl gave her.

   "Excuse me, I want to go to Ladies." Yuri excuses herself fo a while. Tiffany sit down at the chair that Yuri sat.
 After Yuri dissapear from their sight, Tiffany moves closer to the mother.

   "How's Yuri and the boys?" The mother asked. Tiffany looks around her to make sure Yuri is not there.

   "It's hard than what we thought." A sigh escaped the mother lips. She wants her daughter make a good relationship with her nephews. She wants her daughter be more friendly with men so that her daughter can get married and not be lonely forever.

 

 

 

  

   "I'm begging you~ I'm promise this is the last time I'm asking for your help," Tao kneeling infront of a man who is looking at him with emotionless face. "Today is Kwon Yuri's first fan-meeting after her debuted!" Tao said. "I want to meet her!" He begged as he closes his palm together.

   "Fine! This is the last time I'm doing this." The man said after nth times Tao asked him to be his back up when they go to the debuted MMA Fighter fan-meeting. As the secret agent, they cannot reveal their true self at the public or they might see their end of life if there are any enemy out there. Kris knew about her from Tao but he never know what she looked like because he always refuse when Tao wanted to show her picture to him.

Tao, who is happy after kris agreed to help him to go to the town today, put on his jacket and his black cap before going to the carpark with a big smile covered his lips. Finally h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter