Chapter #3

Love or hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Hyung, eodiga?" Suho who just came out from his room asked the oldest member; Luhan. 

   "Just take some fresh air," Luhan answered while takes his snapback and sunglasses. Suho nods as Luhan walked to the door. "Suho, can you help me take my key on the table? I'm forgot, hehe..." Luhan asked Suho as he already wore his shoes. Just in a sec, Suho get his key and looks him disapear from there by his motorbike.

 

 

 

Luhan arrived at the Han River and parked his motobike on the side. He get down from it and take off the helmet. He looks at the blue sky as he breathes the air.

   "Huh, I'm so tired!" He suddenly heard a girl beside him sighed. He takes his eyes to her. Wow! Even the girl just in an exercise outfit, but she looks beautiful. Maybe because of her natural look without any make up. "Wait, where's my bottle? Oh My God! I'm forgot to bring it here!" The girl knocked her head. Luhan chuckeld at her reaction. She's cute. Luhan looks away when she looked at him with a frown. Then he looks at her again.

   "What are you looking at?" The girl asked. Luhan just shook his head awkwardly.

   "Look! That's Kwon Yuri! The famous MMA fighter!" Luhan and the girl look at the group of people who ran to them.

   "Oh, no!" Yuri sighed as she stepped back a litle. Suddenly Luhan drag her onto his motorbike and run away from the crowd. "Yah! What are think you are doing?! Neo micheosseo!" Yuri exclaimed. "Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter