Chapter #1

Love or hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "I don't have any money now," Yuri heard her mother said in weakened state to her so-called father. She didn't dare to show herself in front of him so she just looks through the doorway. Her tears rolling on her cheek when her mother was hitting again by him harshly.

   "You're liar! I know you have some in the room! Get it now and give it to me!" her so-called father shouted at her mother who is broke down on the floor. "It's better if I get it by myself," he continued before he goes to the bed room. He tries to open the door but fail. He crashed the door instead asking for the key. Her mother tried to block him but she was exhausted.

After a minute, he came back from the room with a lot of money. He creates his smirk on his lips while counting the money. The mother was begging him to put back the money but she was ignored just like that. The so-called father goes away from that house without saying anything.

When Yuri noticed that the man-she-hates-the-most gone from her sight, she rapidly runs to her mother. She hugs her tightly while crying. "Omma, are you okay?" she asked. Her mother wipe her tears with her hand before patting her ten-years-old daughter.

   "Yes, I'm okay, honey... don't worry," her mother said.

   "But you was hitting by him harshly. It must be hurt. How can you said you're okay?" Yuri sked while looking at her mother's eyes. Her mother just smiles.

   "As long as he doesn't touch my daughter, I'll be fine," her mother spoke calmly. She wipe Yuri's tears with a smile. Yuri burst into tears once again. She mounts her face at her mother's chest.

   "Why he being like that?" Yuri asked but no answer was given from her mother. Yuri fell silent. She asked once again but the answer is same. She shakes her mother's body while calling her name. Her mother still didn't give any respond. "Omma! Wake up! Don't leave me alone..." Yuri exclaimed while trying to wake up her mother. She being like that until she fell asleep.

 

   "One, two! One, two! One, two!" a woman in white plain shirt shouted. "Okay, that's all for today!" she exclaimed. Yuri stopped hit the punch bag. She takes a breathe before she takes her bottle at the si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter