Chapter #2

Love or hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like typical morning, Yuri woke up early and went straight to the hospital. She just wears a simple outfit; a long-sleeve shirt and skinny jeans. She went to the hospital by taxi in front of her house.

 

 

 

   "Hi, Mrs. Kwon." Yuri greeted her mother in a sudden. Mrs. Kwon startled a bit. She pokes her daughter's arm and Yuri just chuckled. "Have you take a breakfast?" Yuri asked.

   "Not yet. I have no mood to eat. The food not taste good," her mother told her. Yuri made a face at her.

   "Omma, you know as well that this is a hospital, not a restaurant that you can eat delicious food." Yuri said. "You must eat to stay healthy, madam. Okay, if you don't mind, I can buy you some porridge at the stall down there." Her mother looked at Yuri before nod. "Give me a sec. I'll go get it, okay?" Yuri smiled at her mother.

 

 

 

   "Thank you," Yuri said as she takes the porridge. She then walked to ward 21; her mother's place. She looks down as she stepped on something. A wallet? She looks surrounding to find the owner. "Hey there!" She called a man in fornt of her. The man looked back. "I guess this is yours?" Yuri gives him the wallet. The man looks at his pocket before he nods. He then takes the wallet before leave Yuri dumbfounded. "Wait, what? No thank you for me? Even a smile?" Yuri asked herself. She then went to the ward while cursed the man.

 

 

 

   "What mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter