Chapter #5

Love or hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Yuri-ssi, are you okay?" Shoo patted Yuri's shoulder as she saw Yuri standing in front of the punch bag without doing anything. Yuri turned her head to Shoo and create a smile. A fake one.

   "Nothing."

   "I know you have something in your mind," Shoo said.

   "I'm just... uh, I'm think I'm not ready yet for this," Yuri exclaimed as she looked at the floor.

   "You're more than ready, Yuri-ssi. I want to introduce you to someone but after you meet your fans out there." Shoo said with a smile. Yuri looked outside to find them. "They've wait you, go." Yuri nods as she takes her jacket along. When Yuri stepped out with a smile, well she must smile in front of her fans, right? The smile that she created was gone when she saw two boys were waving at her happily.

   "Hello~!!!" Baekhyun waving at her. Yuri seems shocked but she covers it well. Yuri rolled her eyes and wants to go inside. When she turned back, Chanyeol was standing in fornt of her. Yuri startled.

   "Hello Yuri! Oh, you guys here too?" Tiffany who just arrived waves at them.

   "Fany noona!" Baekhyun reply. Yuri frowned to see that. They know each other?

   "You now them, Tiff?" Yuri asked.

   "Yes, of co-- Oh, I mean, who are they? I thought that's your fans. Okay, we should go now." Tiffany exclaimed then pull Yuri's hand to go inside, leaving the two boys.

 

 

 

   "So, you know them..." Yuri said.

   "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep it secret," Tiffany said with guilty.

   "Then, why are you didn't tell me before?" Yuri looked at Tiffany with anger. She didn't believe that Tiffany and her mother have a same secret to her that she has cousins. Not only cousins but male cousins.

   "I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter