Chapter #6

Love or hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "I don't know why I feel scared right now," Tao told Sehun who sat beside him. They are having their meeting for a new mission after a month they stay still without any work or mission.

   "Okay, first of all I want to greet all of you. It's been a while that we don't see each other." One of the co-headmaster started the meeting. He looks and smiles at the boys. As we know, our boss or also known as your headmaster is in danger. We need a plan to trace the one who involved in this case."

   "By the way, how did they know our boss?" Asked Suho.

   "We found that they're stalking us from the start."

   "What?"

   "seriously?"

They startled. So, they have been watching by someone from the start. Oh my god. They never expected it.

   "Oh no, we are in danger!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

   "Not yet." Co-headmaster made all eyes on him. "For now, they just aim our boss. So, we need a strategy to stop him or them." Exo members looked at each other. Now, they have an important mission to solve. This is not the time to sit back and relax. Mission start!

 

 

 

 

 

   "You did a good job today!" Yuri smile as Shoo patted her back after she sat the chair that been provided. The match between Yuri and the Japanese fighter will be continue two days later as the final match. Yuri relieved that she passed the first-round of the match to be a debuted-MMA fighter.

She takes the bottle beside her and poured it into . The water cleared that been thirsty a minute ago.

   "Yuri, you looked so amazing at the stage just now!" Tiffany said as she take her sit beside the fighter. "My jaw dropped when you smash Rin Nakai's face and when you did the hand-locked at her head I'm just... wow, you are so amazing that no word can describe it!" Tiffany exclaimed and start to wipe all the sweats that dripped from Yuri's forehead with a small handkerchief. "You also looked very beatiful with those things that covered your body and face."

Yuri feels a bit susp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter