The Family

Buying A Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Epilogue: The Family

 

It’s been eight months since baby Hanbin was born, and the life-threatening birth of Dara. It may be too early and too dangerous to give birth at that time, but it’s worth the pain and struggle.

Her precious Baby boy was born.

Dara, Sanghyun, and baby Hanbin are in the living room. Sanghyun is watching his favorite anime, while Dara is playing with Hanbin, making funny places, clapping, or do baby- talking. Hanbin cooed every time he finds his mommy funny.

Jiyong is still in his office itching to go home and be with his family. Glaring at the clock as it ticks every second.

‘Damn it! Why is the time running so slow?’

“Yah man! The clock must be dead by now if it’s alive. Stop glaring at it.” Top said as he saw his friends’ state.

“Shut up, Top.” Jiyong growled back.

Top just chuckled at his friend and return to his works.

When the clock strikes at 5, Jiyong scampered away from his desk and run to the elevator. Once it reaches its ground, he quickly dashes outside, runs to his car, and hops away.

He didn’t forget to buy presents (on his way home) for Sanghyun, Hanbin, and of course for his wife.

 

 “I’m home.” Jiyong shouted as he enters his home.

 Sanghyun runs to him and jumps to his arms.

“How are you buddy? Did you do good today?” Jiyong asked Sanghyun.

“Neh Hyung!” Sanghyun answered and beams to him. Jiyong put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter