Chapter 02

Meet Me Halfway

After arriving at the airport in Vienna and hailing a cab to meet up with Mr. Seo, she found herself in a cafe, SMWorld Cafe, in the city centre. She arrived first and, after looking at the time and realizing she still had half an hour to kill, she decided to take a stroll around. She realizied most buildings looked very old but still, given its gothic style and very beautiful architecture in generall, she found herself liking vienna already.
 

-Sorry Ms. Kim, I won’t be able to make our appointment, please hail a cab and and get to the address I’m about to send you. Don’t worry my daughter is at home and she’ll open the door for you. Hope you’ll have a nice stay.

 

Mr. Seo-

 

A frown appeared on Taeyeons face. ‚Great, i just arrived here and am already stood up...’ She decided to find her way through public transportation and was surprised how easy it was to find her way to her new home.

 

Arriving in front of the door she rang up the right door and a tall, slim raven haired girl opened up.

 

„Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon, 20 years old and I will be living here from now on, please take good care of me!“

 

„Oh my how polite, Hello my name is Seo Juhyun, 18 years old, but you can just call me Seohyun like everyone else. Since you are older than me I guess you will be taking care of me instead, after you get comfortable around here“ she said with a shy smile.

 

Taeyeons POV

 

‚Woah, how can she be younger than me yet so much taller!? And i don’t know but i get the feeling she is much more mature too.’

 

„When is Mr. Seo coming home, I still have to thank him for letting me stay at your place.“ I asked, curious why she was home all alone.

 

„oh you didn’t know? I am living here by myself, well usually with roommates but my two friends went back to Seoul thats why my father was looking for new tenants to move in“

 

„ah i see, well i guess it’s just the two of us then, yaaay“ I said with a dorky expression in order to lighten up the mood. Wait, she said her to friends went back to Seoul, which means her father was looking for 2 new tenants no?

 

 

After settling my stuff in my new room, which was decent, I decided to take a shower – oh yeah after that freaking long flight I needed one badly – and take a nap because I was jetlagged as hell.

 

Due to unfamiliar noises outside my room, I looked up how long I’ve slept and decided that 2 hours should be enough, so I rolled out of bed and stroll out of my room tot he source of the commotion.

 

On my way down the hall where all the bedrooms were situated, I noticed the noises where coming out of the guestroom at the end of the hall. Since the door was open already, I didn’t bother to knock and decided to sneak a peek inside – head first.

 

„Owww..“ a sudden pain ran through my head. As I was rubbing my throbbing forehead – realising I must’ve bumped into a cupboard of some sort, because my counterpart was freakin hard – i opened my eyes to find myself gawking with eyes wide open... and was that drool coming out of my mouth?

 

Before me stand a girl, a little taller than myself, also rubbing her forehead – oh so thats why...wait how can a human forehead be as hard as steal? – still i could see her gorgeous body features. And that beautiful ... ok scratch that, jaw dropping perfect face.

 

„Owww I’m so sorry, hi I’m Tiffany and.. you’re Taeyeon right? I’m guessing we’ll be living under one roof from today on so lets be friends!“ Tiffany said after straightening up and flashing her famous eye smile.

 

‚Omg how can someones eyes turn into so perfect crescents while smiling?’

 

„Taeyeon unnie, did you hit your head too hard? Your supposed to introduce yourself properl...hey are you drooling? Taeyeon! Do you need to see a doctor!?“ Seohyun startet to panic.

 

„oh sorry, yeah hi T-t-ttiffany, nn-nice to me-et you“ the am I stuttering for, Kim Taeyeon stop ting your pants!

 

...

 

After a nice dinner, which Seohyun voluntarily prepared and nice conversations about or backgrounds, I found myself in my room and ready for bed.

 

I had to admit, since arriving here I haven’t spent one second thinking about the mess and my broken heart i left behind in Seoul. Trying to get some decent sleep i tucked myself in and closed my eyes, unconsciously letting random pictures of Tiffany popping up, lull me into a peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I decided midway to change it into Taeyeons POV, makes it easier for me to express myself... soo 2nd chapter finished, that'll be all for today. enjoy guys