Chapter 04

Meet Me Halfway

I ran... I don’t know where to, but after finishing my confusing thoughts I found myself in some random street I have obviously never been to. So much for „I know my way around town...stupid Kim Taeyeon!“... Great, now what do i do? Where is the theatre? It can’t be that far off. I walked back the direction I came from, turned at the corner and...nothing. oh well I got lost...yaaay..NOT!

 

While trying to find my way back to the theatre I noticed some random bars and drunk people passing by. A LOT of drunk people. I remember having read that Vienna is supposed to be a very safe city, even at night. The thought calmed me a little so I decided to focus my dumb brain on getting back to where I came from...back to Tiffany.

 

Suddenly I feel someone getting hold of my wrist. Tiffany! – was my first thought but before I could turn around I heard a deep hoarse manly voice say „Heeeeey beautiful! What’s a pretty little girl doing around bars alone? Looking for some company?“

 

„No thanks“ – I said after jerking the opposites hand off me, trying to hide my fear. Thats right, I was crapping my pants – not literally, but really how the hell am I supposed to get out of this situation – and I hoped my brain would start making up a way to get out of this predicament. I startet walking faster but at the end of the short alley I noticed 2 figures walking towards me with a sly erted grin on their faces. Ok now I really started sweating bullets. Before I could scream for help – oh yeah how the hell am i supposed to call for help I can’t even speak one effing word of german, brilliant Taeyeon – the man from behind me grabbed my mouth with one hand shutting it tight. With the other he fixed one hand onto the wall on the right. The other two men came running – maybe despite their appearence they are actually helping me? – one fixated my other arm and my waist and the third started to feel me up. –nope, definitely not helping, ok I think I won’t make it out of here anymore. The heir of the weathiest business world wide, dead in some alley in some looser town. When the international news air this tomorrow people will think they’re cracking a lame joke....

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

the guy in front of me already ripped of my shirt and was about to pull up my skirt when...

„Get the off her!!!“ – I know that voice! Who was it? I turn to the side the voice was coming from, but due to the tears that have started to welling up in my eyes for some time now, the picture was all blurred. The three guys started to panic and threw me to the ground before running away. I hit my head on the edge of the pavement and scrunched in pain. The last thing I remember is the figure I saw before running to my side yelling „Taeyeon!! Taeyeon wake up,... don’t scare me like that please Taetae...

 

...

 

 

I squeezed my eyes open and groan from the throbbing pain that comes from my head – oh yeah I hit my head -. After blinking once, twice, thrice, I try to recognise my surroundings. The blur starts to diminish and I get my sight back. I find myself in a hospital room. As I was trying to facepalm myself for my utter idiocy I notice my hand is being held by something. Tiffany is sleeping on my hand. Ooh how beautiful her face is. So peaceful....but wait why are her eyes swollen?

 

I gently shake her to wake the sleeping beauty. She shakes away from my hand and stretches herself while yawning. Then I think she remembered in what situation she was in, she jumped up and looked at me.

 

„Taetae! Are you ok? Do you know who I am? Do you know your name?? Please be alright!?!?!?“

 

„Owww, Tiffany you’re to loud, yes I’m fine, just a little headache“ I tried to reassure her. „eeeeh did you just call me Taetae?“

 

I notice her shaking her head in lightning speed „no, sorry it just came out!“

 

„no worries.... sooo what happened? Why are you here? And who got me here?“

 

....

 

 

...

 

„Well.... after you left the movies I tried to ran after you, seriously how can such short legs get out of my sight in a matter of seconds, I couldn’t find you inside so I ran outside looking for you. I almost gave up and thought maybe you just went home because you got angry at our k-k-kiss-s... by the way sorry I really didn’t mean to kiss you or hey you kissed me oh well I mean we just bumped into each other... so sorry you don’t have to worry as you know I have a boyfriend and this was really just an accident because of the movie i didn’t even want to watch sooo... ok I should stop blabbering.

 

...

 

„where was I... oh yeah I thought you already went home but then I went past an alley and saw some jerks taking advantage of some girl and after I yelled they ran away. They cleared my vision and I saw it was you so I hurried to your side and called the ambulance and well, now we’re here.“ She tried to smile. But the smile didn’t reach her eyes. Worry was written all over her face.

 

„Ok rest a little bit Taeyeon, ist 5 am and I’m sure you’re still beat up. I’ll go get us breakfast!“ she said as she was leaving the room. Before she shut the door she turned her head to flash me her eyesmile and wave her hand. „I’ll be back don’t worry“

 

 

...

 

 

Ok I think I’m in for some deep . This awfully gorgeous girl who pretty much saved my life and is now on her way to take care of my ridiculous self... what is this? If I didn’t know any better I’d say I’m falling for her. Hard.“

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay definately last chapter for today. it just came out of nowhere really so maybe a little confusing. hope you all yre enjoying this fic so far.