Chapter 03

Meet Me Halfway

Taeyeon POV

 

It has been two weeks since I moved to Vienna and by now I pretty much know my way around town. It’s not a big city anyway. Today Seohyun, Tiffany and myself, planned to eat out for dinner and maybe go tot he theatre later on.

 

Dinner wasn’t quite to my preferences, italian meehh, but Tiffany craved some pasta so we just went with it. I kind of miss korean cuisine but well, haven’t seen a korean restaurant yet.

 

After dinner Seohyun got a sudden call and had to excuse herself for the rest of the evening. „Sorry unnies, I have an urgent matter to attend to, I’ll see you back at home.“ – she said.

 

„hmm.. should we head home as well? I mean the plan was for as to have a ladies night out and have some fun with the three of us no?“ I said in a monotonous way, secretly hoping for Tiffany to suggest to go without Seohyun. Wait..what? Why am I hoping for some alone time with this woman I barely know?

 

„Our we could just go to the movies without Seohyun? O rare you afraid you can’t handle me? – Tiffany said with a smirk on her face.

 

„eeehh S-su-re“ – omg KIM TAEYEON! Why can’t you stopt stuttering? During dinner you managed just well!? Damn, I feel my cheeks heating up.

 

I turn me head away from her so she wouldn’t notice my state of embarassement.

 

„Look who’s having byuntae(erted) thoughts!“

 

Just great...caught in the act. Ground please just swallow me whole...

 

„N-no I w-waas just deep in thoughts and you surprised mee. Yeah that’s the reason I was stuttering! Yes! – I blurted out, more to convince myself I guess.

 

„Haha HAHAHAHA Taeyeon you’re so funny, i was just kidding! Now let’s go before we miss the good shows!“ – she then grabed my wrist and pulled me out of the restaurant so we could hail a cab.

 

We decided to to play a round of rock,paper,sciccors since I wanted to watch The Woman in Black 2, but Tiffany was going all out for Fifty Shades Of Grey. Well she didn’t like horror movies and I....just didn’t want to watch with company...

 

„Rock, Paper, Scissors!“ we both yelled.

 

„The Woman In Black it is!!“ – i flashed a happy go lucky smile.

 

„Damn, you know I think I will be all over you by the time the movie ends. Sorry but i really can’t handle frightening movies.“ She pouted.

 

„haha don’t worry it’ll be fine“ – huuh? All over me? She means she will kiss me and hug me and aaaaaaaaaa what? ... Kim Taeyeon get your byuntae thoughts out of your system, she simply meant that she’ll be ting her pants!

 

About 30 minutes through the movie there was a jump scene and Tiffany – completely unexpected...NOOT – really jumped up and sqealed like there was no tomorrow. The jump scene itself wasn’t really that scary but her reaction really got to me. My body jumped up without my brains consent and me head, my lips, bumped into something. Something soft. I opened my eyes and they literally plopped out of my skull. Before me was a Tiffany, with eyes as wide open as mine if not even bigger. For a second we stared into each others gaze, before I disconnected our lips and ran out of the show room.

 

What the hell was that!? Did she seriously just kiss me?? I thought she had a boyfriend!? And I thought we are both straight! At least I am!.. Right? Yes yes Kim Taeyeon, you are straight and you didn’t like those.. those soft.. lucious...plump...strawberry scented lips...... oh god just kill me...

 

 

 

A/N: Alright....sooo i decided to quickly write up another chapter so there will be at least a litttttlllee action on my first day of uploading. If you have some ideas up your sleeves don't hesitate to comment and help me out a little bit :)