Chapter 4: Weird Eyes and a Spy

I Need You//당신이 필요 해요// A BaekYeol fanfic

Last Episode of 'I Need You':

"Mating with a human is the most dangerous thing to do. The human could die".

"You like what you see?"

----------

"So, how are you gonna approach Baekhyun?", Suho asked Chanyeol during lunch break. They were sitting at Kyungsoo's table, but Kyungsoo and Baekhyun went off somewhere to talk privately.

"What do you mean 'approach' Baekhyun", Chanyeol said with a dumb-founded face.

"You are gonna tell him that we're wolves, right?", Suho said, whispering silently. Normally, people wouldn't be able to hear it, but since they are wolves, their ears are extra sensitive. You would think that the city life wouldn't be right for them, but they adapted to the loudness.

"And why would I tell him?", Chanyeol asked while taking a sip of his milk.

"Because he's your mate", Suho bluntly said.

Chanyeol widened his eyes and spat his milk out at Suho's face.

"How did you know!? Who told you!?", he shouted at the poor guy, getting the milk off of jis face.

"Because you've been acting weirdly all the time and you keep on staring at Baekhyun. No ome told me, I just figured it out on my own", Suho answered.

Chanyeol responded with his mouth forming an 'o'.

"You still didn't answer my question, how are you gonna approach Baekhyun?"

"I don't know", Chanyeol said shrugging his shoulders, "I'll try to become friends with him first"

"But that would take too long...", Suho said.

"What do you want me to do then? I can't just waltz to him saying 'Hey, I'm a wolf and your my mate, I need to you and leave a bite mark, but you could die if I do that', right? He'll freak out!", Chanyeol responded.

"Well that's true, but maybe you could..."

While Suho and Chanyeol were discussing tactics to get the Baekyeol rollin', Jongin's mind was drifting off to Kyungsoo and what happend earlier that day.

+FLASHBACK+

Recess just started and Jongin wanted to walk outside to go to his one dongsaeng and his hyung's, when he bumped into someone who is slightly smaller than himself.

"Oh, I'm sorry", the little guy said, bowing himself 90°

When the guy got back up Jongin saw that it was Kyungsoo, but he couldn't see his eyes because of the hair infront of it.

"It's nothing, but you should really place your hair differently, or cut--", Jongin was about to finish, but was interrupted by Kyungsoo.

"No!", Kyungsoo shouted out of nowhere.

"Huh, why are you shouting? Wouldn't it be better? Then people could see your eyes, and you wouldn't bump into others", Jongin said with a blank face.

"I don't want people to see my eyes, they're weird!", Kyungsoo said sounding more sad then mad.

"How can you say that, I'm sure they're beautiful", Jongin said patting Kyung's head.

Jongin bent closer to Kyungsoo, reached for his hair and just at the moment he wanted to sweep his hair to the side, Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's hand and mouthed a 'Don't' at Jongin. Jongin gave a reassuring smile and said: "I'm the only one seeing it".

With these words, Kyungsoo slowly put his hand back down, placing it back next to him. That was Jongin's cue. He pushed Kyungsoo's hair back to see his eyes, and he was paralyzed. A weird feeling shot through his heart, it gelt warm, fizzy and comfy. It was like drinking warm cocoa on a cold winter day with a loved one. That's when it shot him. He has just imprinted on Kyungsoo.

He didn't notice he was staring at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo started to get worried.
"I knew you would be weirded out because of my frog eyes... Sorry". Kyungsoo was about to put his hair infront of his fave again, but Jongin's hand stopped him. He shook his hand and said: "Kyungsoo, I'm not weirded out. Your eyes aren't weird, nor ugly. But they are... They are beautiful"

Kyungsoo was shocked of Jongin's words and was also blushing brightly red.
"Y-You really think so?"

Jongin shook his head. "I don't think they're beautiful, I know they are. I could stare at you forever." And Jongin would've went through with it, if the bell didn't rang.

Their beautiful moment was ruined when swarm of students began filling the halls, trying to get to their classes

"W-Well, I'll see you around", Jongin said letting go of Kyung's hair.

"Y-Yeah, I guess..."

+FLASHBACK END+

"Yah, hyung!", Sehun said while waving his hands in front of Jongin, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"You've been spaced out for a while now, are you okay? You didn't even touch your food yet", he continued with a worried look plastered on his face.

"Oh, it's nothing, I'm just not hungry right now", Jongin replied.

"Well, okay then. Hey do you know where Kyungsoo and Baekhyun went?"

Jongin jist shook his head in response.

----------

"So, Kyungsoo, what's the important thing to discuss with me?", Baekhyun asked.

"And, OMG you're finally, after a year and a half, showing your eyes again!"

Imstead of focusing on the last part of Baekhyun's question, Kyungsoo went straight to the important part.

"Jongin's a wolf"

"What!? He's a wolf too?"

While Baek and Soo were talking, they didn't notice a person spying on them, the moment they started talking...

----------

How did Kyungsoo find out?
What does Baekhyun mean with 'too'?
And more importantly, who's the so called spy?

So many questions, so few answers...
I'M SUCH A TROLL!!