Episode 1: Meet The Actors

I Need You//당신이 필요 해요// A BaekYeol fanfic

Korean - normal

Chinese - Bold

----------

"Byun Baekhyun! Stop fixing your hair and pay attention!", mister Choi shouted at the in his mirror looking Baekhyun.

"I wasn't fixing my hair!", Baekhyun shouted back.

"Oh, really. Because last time I checked continuously touching your hair while looking at a tiny mirror is fixing your hair!", Mr. Choi said getting annoyed.

"Mr. Choi, could you please not talk with that sassy tone because it doesn't suit you at all", Baekhyun said even sassier than before.

"Mr. Byun, please leave this room at once because you are seriously annoying me!"

"No problem~", Baekhyun said with a fake happy tone. He left the room with his mirror in his hand, bag on his shoulder and his books still on his classroom desk.

And that's how it goes every day. You see Baekhyun has a little attitude problem and he's also very blunt.

----------

"Do we really have to go to school again?", Sehun whined towards Chanyeol.

"You want us to blend in right?", Chanyeol answered.

"Yeah... But that doesn't mean we have to go to schoo!"

"Yes, it does. Otherwise people might get suspicions.", Chanyeol said being the responsible him.

"Ugggh", Sehun said.

"Oh, quit whining!", Jongin said as he walked in the room.

"Anyway, I checked around here and it seems like there are two other clans but they're on the other side of the city", Jongin stated.

"So we're safe?", Sehun asked?

"Yeah, for now..."

"You guys! We need to go! First period already started!", Suho shouted from the living room.

----------

"So, Chanyeol and I are seniors, you and Kai are juniors. Got it?", Suho said towards Sehun, while concentrating on the road.

Instead of answering, Sehun just nodded. Meanwhile in the back Jongin was deeply frowning.

"Why are I and Sehun always juniors?"

"Because you two are younger than me and Suho", Chanyeol answered for Suho.

"But we're still older than all of the school!", Jongin shouted in protest.

"It's already set, so let it go!", Sehun then said.

"We're here already!", Suho said.

"But... what's gonna be the reason for us being late?", Chanyeol asked.

"I think I already know something", Jongin said with a smirk.

----------

Chanyeol shook his head aggressively, opposing to the plan

"I'm not using my gifts like that!"

"Please Chanyeol, only for this one time!", Suho said pouting with puppy eyes.

Chanyeol had to admit, Joonmyeon could look awesomely cute, but he would never admit that. After all Joonmyeon is the alpha.

"Okay, okay! This is the only time I'm doing this", Chanyeol said giving in to Suho's cute face.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist his cute face!", Sehun whispered into Chanyeol's ear.

The four of them walked into the school and went to the secretary.

"Name and reason why you're late!", the secretary lady said not looking up to the boys.

"Umm actually, we're new.",Chanyeol said.

The lady looked up to Chanyeol and from the moment she saw his eyes she was in a sort of trance.

"Do not write our names on the late list, we were given a tour around the School. Inform the rest of the teachers.", Chanyeol ordered the lady.

"I won't write your names on the late list, you were given a tour around the school. I'll inform the rest of the teachers"

----------

Chanyeol and Joonmyeon were about to walk into their first period class, biology, when a petite guy with a lot of eye-liner bumped into Chanyeol.

"Ah", Baekhyun said with a sour face.

"Watch where you're go--", Baekhyun started, but was interrupted by Chanyeol's beautiful face, and then especially his eyes.

They were locking their eyes for quiet a while 'cause Suho began fake coughing for Chanyeol to keep walking.

"Oh, I'm Chanyeol between"

"Baekhyun"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm finally finished.