Episode 2: Imprintment

I Need You//당신이 필요 해요// A BaekYeol fanfic

Korean - Normal

Chinese - Bold

----------

"Well, well. Look who decided to finally show up, the new guys", mr. Choi said.

"Euhm, we were given--", Suho started

"A tour anround the school, I know I know", mr. Choi continued.

"Please just write your names on the blackboard and introduce yourselves"

Suho nodded and was the first one to write his name '김 준면' on the blackboard.

"Hi everyone! My name's Kim Joonmyeon, but most people call me Suho. It's a pleasure to meet you!", Suho said.
(A/N. From this point on I'll be calling him Suho only)

After that Chanyeol wrote his full name on the blackboard.

"Hello! I'm happy virus Park Chanyeol! Happy to meet y'all!"

"Well, I'm mr. Choi, your teacher for this period", mr. Choi said.

"Are there any questions for the two, class?", he continued.

"Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo. I'd like to know what your previous school was & where it was", a small pale boy, known as Kyungsoo, asked.

The whole class, even mr. Choi, were in shock of the fact that Kyungsoo talked.

"What? I have a voice too, you know?", Kyungsoo said feeling hurt.

"Anyway, are you gonna answer yet?"

"Ah, yeah. We lived in America most of our lives, but because of family business we had to move here", Chanyeol answered.

"So you're brothers?"

Chanyeol and Suho nervously glanced at eachother for a few seconds and Chanyeol then said:"We are cousins?".

"Aaah, I get it...", Kyungsoo said with one brow raised.

"Any other questions?", mr. Choi asked.

"Yes, yes! I have one!", a girl sitting in the middle of the the big, with glass filled room.

"Go ahead!", Suho said with a smile.

"Do you guys have girlfriends?", the girl asked, smiling shyly.

"Hehe, no. Right now both of us are single"

"Thanks for answering", the girl said with a big, happy grin. 
Poor human child, she thinks she has a chance...

"Well, go sit there next to Kyungsoo", mr. Choi said pointing at two seats next to the pale Kyungsoo.

The both of them walked to sit there, not saying anything. Just staring at the blackboard while mr. Choi was teaching the class. The both of them weren't really interested. They already seen everything around 10 times. Literally. But they were trying to create an illusion that they were actually interested, but Kyungsoo, with his sharp eyes, wasn't fooled.

"You guys aren't really interested, aren't you?", Kyungso whispered, scaring Chanyeol.

"How did you notice?", he asked.

"I just have sharp eyes. Did you already learn this in your previous school?"

"Euhm, sure?", Chanyeol answered like it was a question.

"Cool!"

----------

"So, how was class?", Sehun asked, already knowing the answer.

"Boring, like always", Suho answered, "Nothing I didn't already know".

"well... There was this one boy who was interesting though...", Chanyeol suddenly said. He was going to continue, but got interrupted by a loud GUYS! Let's eat together! It was coming from D.O who was in the other side of the hallway. They all answered in unison with a Sure.

When they got to Kyungsoo, the first thing he asked was: "Who are those two?" He was just looking with a poker face at the both of them. Surprisingly, Sehun was also eyeing him with a poker face.

(A/N. Seface)

"This is Sehun", Chanyeol said pointing towards Sehun, "and this is JongIn or Kai".

"Jongin, you have a... y name", D.O said with a shy voice.

As response to that, Jongin blushed a light shade of pink.

"T-Thanks"

----------

"So, you told me that family business brought you here, but you didn't tell me what that family business actually is. So could you answer that?", Kyungsoo asked the group while they sat on the only empty table in the cafetaria. The table was empty, because they know that it's D.O's table and only a select few can sit with him.

"Well... Euhm. We--", Sehun started, but got interrupted by a voice with a sassy tone.

"Who are those ?", The person with the sassy voice asked.

"Oh, Baekhyun. I didn't see you standing there. Well, those are some new friends", Kyungsoo replied without looking up.

"Wait. You? Making friends? Okay, now the truth. Did your father tell you to hang out with them?", Baekhyun said with disbelief.

"No, I did make new friends", D.O said in defense.

Baekhyun obviously still didn't believe him, but he didn't want problems, so he just rolled his eyes and said, "Anyway, he's in my seat!", pointing to Suho, who was sitting next to Kyungsoo.

"Oh, I'm sorry", Suho said shifting a place next to him.

When Baekhyun sat down, they started talking about random things, but the whole time that they were talking, Chanyeol didn't participate even once. The only thing he was doing was staring at Baekhyun's eyes.

----------

"Chanyeol!", Sehun, who was sitting next to Chanyeol, said while waving his left hand in front of his eyes.

"What's with you, you've been staring at Baekhyun all the time"

"I-I think I imprinted", Chanyeol said

Sehun said in response.