Chapter 7

A Shooting Star's Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You.

 

Back at the Dorm, after your failed dancing and that weird ual act between you and Baekhyun, you were done. Done with everything. Done with the dancing, done with the thing between you and Baekhyun and after all, done with being Chanyeol. You weren't him, you love him, you love him as an Idol, as person, but you never ever imagined yourself living his life. But after all, it was your own fault. You wanted to switch body with a famous Person. You wanted to know how it is to be loved by everyone. It's all up to you.

 

What you probably missed the most was your tree, that one you used to sit under when you were sad. Since that tree wasn't longer there, you decided to calm yourself a bit down with a little night-walk.

“I'm out guys..” You took your jacket and ran out, didn't even care about the others anwers.

“He is acting weird these days.” Suho pointed out. It didn't take long until everyone of the Members agreed with him.

 

Once you were out, you were just glad that you could relax yourself a bit. The nightsky was so clear, that every star reflected in the see next to you. Just beautiful. You really enjoyed walking down seouls streets. Somewhere after 15 minutes of walking, you decided to sit down on an old rotten bench.

It didn't take long after a group of young girls walked by. They looked like 14 or 15 to you, which made you wonder if it isn't a bit too dangerous being out that late, especially as girl.

“Oh- Oh My god!!! Oh My god , oh my god!!!” One of them suddenly shouted, pointing at you. “It's Chanyeol Oppa!!!” She squeeshed and shouted with her friends, running up to you. “Oh My god I love you so much!!” You were confused at first, but it didn't take long until you realized that they were fans. You actually hated that fangirl screaming, but you just couldn't walk away and leave them behind, in the end their would be rumours that Chanyeol doesn't give a about his fans and it would be all your fault.

“Haha, yeah, thank you!” You nervously laughed and rubbed your neck while bowing.

“Oppaaa, someday you will marry me, right?” One of them asked, pressing her hands together.

“Noo he will marry me!!” Another one stated, looking serious at the other one.

“No he-”

“Oh calm down ladies, if I could, I would marry all of you.” You interrupted the two arguing girls friendly, trying to stay as cool as possible. After what you said, they began screaming and shouting like crazy, which, to be true, made you chuckle a bit.

“Chanyeol Oppaaa can you tell Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter