Chapter 4

A Shooting Star's Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol.

Chanyeol soon went to bed, sleeping over the whole situation. The shining sun woke him up the next day and he took the phone which actually belongs to you. He looked on the time and knew that he has to get ready for school..But there was one problem. Where is your school? But Chanyeol, the Sherlock he was, already had a plan. He immediately went down, finding your mom in the kitchen, preparing everything for breakfast.

''Eh- Mom?'' He asked, his voice a bit uncertain.

''Yeah Honey?'' She turned around with a smile on her face.

''Can you drive me to school today? I still don't feel very well..You know, just in case.'' An awkward smile appeard on his face while he rubbed his neck.

''Oh sure.'' She replied and turned around. ''In 30 minutes?''

''Yeah, great thank you!!'' And so Chanyeol headed up to his room again, getting everything ready for school. He looked into the wardrobe and searched some nice clothes. Chanyeol loved cute stuff on girls, like skirts or milky colours. After some minutes of searching he found a pink skirt, a normal top and white overknee-socks which he thought would suit you perfectly. He lifted the top of your pyjama when he suddenly stopped. The Gentleman he was, he first closed his eyes and then put your clothes on..He didn't want to look at your body without your permission, he thought that no girl would like that. (What a GentleYoda :>) He looked into the mirror, checked everything and proudly went downstairs with his school stuff, waiting for your mother.

''Oh..I've never seen you wearing such clothes.'' Your mom smiled whidely, checking you out from head to toe. Damn..Not her style, Chanyeol. Yeah, you were actually the Hoody and Trouser Type, not the cute girl who wears skirts and all that pink stuff. ''Is it meant for someone special?'' Your mom smirked at him, making him speechless. Damn Chanyeol..What now? Think..THINK!!

''Eh- N-No we just have that..That special day at school, you know..''

''Special day, huh?'' Your mom raised an eyebrow, knowing that he's lying. ''How's that day called?''

''Ehm..Yeah! Uh- Uh it's called..'' Chanyeol thought about it for a few seconds, making his lie even more unbelievable. ''Uh-''

''You are a bad liar..'' Your mother interrupted him and laughed. ''Now let's go or we'll be late.''

 

They both headed to the car and sat in. The whole trip Chanyeol was concentrated on the way, making sure he'll remember it til tomorrow. When they arrived, he looked out of the window and saw a big crowd of people heading into the school building. He never thought that it would be a big school like this.

''Have a nice day Y/N'' Your mother smiled at him. He gave her one last 'thank you' and got out of the car, heading into the school like all the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter