Chapter 3

A Shooting Star's Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol.

''Okay Chanyeol..Calm..You really need to calm now..'' He told himself over and over again while sitting on the bed, hitting his head onto his palms. ''You better find some informations who you actually are right now..'' He looked around the room when he suddenly got the Idea. The Phone! He grabbed the phone he used to look at earlier and unlocked it, seeing him as background again. ''Well at least she has a good taste!'' Chanyeol chuckled to himself. Now let's look what we got here.. Chanyeol opened the set menu and realized that the whole thing was written in german. AM I IN GERMANY? He panicked and looked out of the window, seeing that the street signs were also written in german. But since he was in the body of a german, it was no problem for him to understand or to read it. But..'My' mom spoke korean with me.. He remembered. He stood up and looked into the mirror again. Yeah..Half Asian, Half European! I KNEW IT! Chanyeol, you could be the new Sherlock! He laughed to himself. Once again he looked at the phone and opened the gallery, hoping to find some helpful Pictures..But all he found were Exo pictures, most of them Chanyeol. He closed the phone, knowing that he won't find anything helpful and leaned back in despair. After a while of silence he had enough. ''Chanyeol you Idiot, you wanted to live as a 'normal' Person, now do it!!!'' He got up, more motivated than earlier, when he suddenly heard the phone ring. He immediately grabbed the phone, hoping to get more informations from the girl he used to be now, because of his wish last night.

 

Amelie (12.45 pm)

Hey Y/N..You weren't at school today, are you alright? :<

 

Chanyeol read the message and thought that it must be a friend of her. He thought some minutes of if he should reply or not, but in the end he did it.

 

You >>Chanyeol<< (12.47 pm)

Yeah thank's I'm already feeling better :) I'll definitely visit school tomorrow :3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter