Chapter 6

A Shooting Star's Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol.

 

Your words were stuck in Chanyeol's head. He and a hero? Wow, that was new for him. But after what he just read, he couldn't help but continued reading.

 

Dear Diary,

I always dreamed of having a boyfriend. Someone who would protect me from the bad people out there, someone who would hold me when I'm broken again..But no. There's no-one, I can't even tell my mom about the situation in School. Even thought she would be trying to help me, I guess she would just make everything worse with her overprotective way she treats people.

Well, whatever, when I went to school today, I saw someone really good looking, I think he just came here a few weeks ago. Since he was very handsome, there were a lots of girls and even boys around him...I somehow used to look at him, which turned out to be a big mistake, when one of the girls cought me looking, she immediately said something, making everyone, also him, laugh at me..That was so emberassing that I went all red and decided to call my mom to get me up from school..

It was just another horrible day at school..When I came home, a friend of my mom visited her, and I swear, she is such a .. She always keeps telling me to ‘style up' or else I won't get a boyfriend the way I look..Am I really this ugly to point it out? Well who cares at all..

 

Wow..Chanyeol could literally feel the pain she felt while reading those things..How can people treat her like that? How can people even treat someone bad?! Chanyeol himself was such a happy Person, but all in all, he wasn't different from her..from you! He just laughed his problems off, without talking about it, which he knew by himself, is a big mistake. But still he did. He could talk with his best friend about his Problem, Baekhyun, but he knew that Baekhyun himself had Problems..Just like that he is deeply in love with him, but it was one-sided. He already told him that he doesn't feel the same way and Baekhyun accepted it, but always used to tease Chanyeol with flirts and telling him that he is his big love..They both used to laugh about those things, but Chanyeol knew that every kind of this ‘jokes' hurt Baekhyun even more..That's why he never told Baekhyun about his problems, he had his own.

 

One thing Chanyeol didn't understand was the fact, that people kept calling you ugly, because in his eyes you were really beautiful, exactly his type to be true. But understand people..<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter