Chapter 5

A Shooting Star's Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You.

 

 When Baekhyun left to the bathroom, you decided to visit the others in the kitchen. You slowly walked around every corner, not wanting to go into the wrong room. But there was actually no problem with it, I mean you were Chanyeol, THE Park Chanyeol. Whatever, when you walked into the kitchen you found Chen, Tao, Kris and Luhan. And oh My god, they were perfect, just like Kai, Baekhyun And Kyungsoo.

 

“Good morning, Chanyeol!” Tao greeted politely. “Did you sleep well?” He asked with his always friendly voice.

“Uhm yeah, thanks, what about you?” You asked a bit uncertain back. You really had to get used to this situation and stop acting weird, or else they will start to ask weird questions.

“Always, thank you!” He Once again smiled at you. Suddenly everyone stood up and took their stuff, their bagpacks and jackets, ready to go out.

“Aren't you coming Chanyeol?” Chen asked with his eyebrows raised. Oh god what now?

“Where to?” You pokerfaced him, trying not to sound weird.

“Ehm..Dance-Schedule like every week?” Kris interrupted laughing. Well ..

 “Oh yeah, omg I totally forgot..I'm sorry..” You lied, and , you lied well. It was like one of your talents no-one knew about. 

“Oh, then let's go now.” They said and you all headed out, getting into a huge black bus, where finally all 12 of you sat in. Short after, the bus-driver started the engine and slowly drove all of you to the SM-Dance Studio were the Exo Members used to train their dancing skills every week. 

After a few minutes you arrived and all got out, straight into the Studio. You found yourself in a huge empty room, with nothing more than a wall out of mirrors. It was awesome.

“Okay get yourself ready.” A familiar voice shouted, clapping his hands together. It was non other than the dancing machine Kai. “I got a message that we are going to train without our teacher today.” Everyone nodded as if it would be nothing special, so it probably wasn't. “Okay, let’s Start with ‘Love Me Right', are you ready?” Kai asked, making the others nod in agreement. You actually didn't really know what was happening, when everyone suddenly placed themself somewhere in the room. You just stood there, totally confused, when suddenly the first beat of Love Me Right appeard and everyone started to dance. , what should I do now?!? It didn't take long until Chanyeol's Rap-Part came on and all the attention was on you, when their wasn't a happy dancing Chanyeol.

“Okay, stop!” Kai shouted and stopped the music. “Are you alright?” He asked worried.

“Yeah, you are acting weird today..” Baekhyun pointed out. Those were the questions you feared the whole day, and now they were asked..Great.

“Oh well, you know...I didn't sleep well last night.” You told them. Wow, first you are switching bodies with your biggest crush from the famous Band Exo, then you aren’t able to dance their choreo's, and the worst thing of all, you don't know how to fix that problem. “I-I'm sorry..” You immediately apologized in front of everyone and rushed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter