Lady You.

Lady you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is just to let you all to know more about them as I didn't mention in the earlier chapters. Late for this chapter 7, sorry.

-
Taeyeon's father (Kim Cha Myeong) ran away with all their money and left her and her mother and her little sister. His business went well at first but went bankrupt when he got addicted to gambling. He borrowed money from loan sharks, and now not being able to pay back, he starts doing things.

-
Tiffany's father ( Mr Hwang) has been in the states and loved her daughter very much. Her mother passed away when she was young. Mr Hwang is a very rich business man. He owns a few houses and he is the CEO of his own company. Tiffany came to Korea to study as she wants to know how her mom grew up in this country. He has been keeping track of who Tiffany has been dating, having background checks about them.


Sooyoung, Tiffany's dorm-mate and one of her best friends since she came to Korea alone and only has Jessica as her friend, Sooyoung worried about her and made friends with her. Sooyoung knew about Taeyeon's rumors. Whoever dates her always gets into trouble title but Taeyeon's friends always believed her and didn't care about it.

-
Jessica came to Korea with Tiffany as an exchange student with her. She has been Tiffany's best friend since she was young, for at least 10 years but she knows nothing more about Taeyeon family backgroud, only knows that her father is dead and only has her mother,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter