Lady You.

Lady you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-
Holding a lonely umbrella was a lady dressed different shades of pink, mixed in with a little bit of black. She walked along the park, passing by couples with their PDAs making her feeling even more lonely and sad, she shuddered away the thoughts of a woman which made she her heart cracked even now. Thoughts of her now or then always appears, even when she tried to shake it off her mind. It was always the moment of they having chats, laughing around and doing sillies things.

-
[3 years ago...]

Tiffany was wandering her online chat and friends, while scrolling through her live feeds. 'Jes_sicaj' retweeted a photo of a girl, hugging a huge teddy bear, with captions 'Lonely day today again... How I wish I can date a girlfriend...'. Tiffany's attention was brought back to the photo of a petite girl, with her teddy bear and her small dimple showing through her smile. Tiffany's fingers unknowingly opened up her profile, called 'ktyeon_goo'. Scrolling through her page, Tiffany herself unconsciously smiled throughout with the girl's dorky photos and short funny posts. She made up her mind to ask more about this girl when she next meets with her best/American friend, Jessica Jung. 

-
"Oh, her, you mean the 'kty' who takes random dorky photos and her funny posts? She's in my class, classmate/friend. why?" Jessica smirked, thinking that her friend has started to have a crush on her. "She's pretty, cute, and so on.. Don't you think so?" Tiffany sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter