Lady you.

Lady you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is chapter might be a little add on to the previous chapter, sorry if there's any mistakes throughout the chapter.

 

-
"STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!" Tiffany shouted to the guy following her. "But I really like you can't you give me a chance?" The guy held Tiffany's wrist and turned her around. Tiffany was going to slap the guy when she saw her,  walking towards them. Tiffany roughly pushed him away and ran to her class. 

-
"Taeng can we go and have lunch and shop after that?" Jessica said to Taeyeon. "Can't, I have to study and do my projects after school," Taeyeon replied while keeping her books in her bag. "Please~~ unnie~~" Jessica said it in her most aegyo voice while pushing Taeyeon slightly. "Really can't, let's go have our break now, I'm starving," Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

-
Tiffany fidgeted in her seat, while trying to act smiley and calm, it was her who seated the table in front of them with her friend Jessica. Tiffany eyes caught Jessica and Jessica nodded slightly to her. Her look then shifted back to her who looked up at the same time and caught her eyes. Tiffany acted as nothing happened and continued chatting with her friends.

 Jessica then asked Taeyeon again if you could have the date that she suggested just now, when Taeyeon rejected again, Jessica had no choice but to sigh and said, "ok listen, my friend there called Tiifany wants to know you but she's too shy, and so she asked me if I can arrange a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter