Lady You.

Lady you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still can't decide to write it angst or happy ending, can you help me?

-
The dinner went on surprisingly pleasant with them talking to each other like their old friends.

Tiffany and Taeyeon both enjoyed each other company, secretly liking each other.

"Nice having you around tippany-ssi, hope we can hang out together next time or have breaks together at the school's canteen." Taeyeon said and smiled sheepishly. 

"You can start calling me pany or tiff or whichever you like you know?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon who is nodding and still smiling at her. "Let's hang out more often, I do like having you around," Tiifany said shyly while looking down.

"So we are considered friends now?" Taeyeon said while held out her arm, waiting for Tiffany to shake it.

"Yes,friends." Tiffany shook her hand and shined her eyesmile at her, making Taeyeon giddy by just looking at her. I think I really like you

-
"Pany-yah, where are you?" Taeyeon said while keeping her things, walking to the locker. 

"I'm.....here.....tae....yeon......ah....." Taeyeon caught sight of a girl who was running towards her.  She put down her phone and smiled to herself, liking what she saw, more and more regularly.

Both of them have been meeting regularly, after their slow attachment to each other, meeting up even more than with Jessica. Tiffany has treated Jessica to a fancy meal after the meeting, grateful for what she did, even though J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter