Lady You.

Lady you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RECAP

-

"You'll be fine now" she assured her, while Taeyeon is still crying.

-
"Come here TaeTae" Tiffany helped Taeyeon up while Leo is still tackling down Baekhyun, having the upper-hand he pinned him down the car.

"Ladies, what do you want me to do with him?"
 
Taeyeon doesn't respond, still holding on to Tiffany.

"T..hmpf..Tae..yeon! Things are not what you think! Help me! I love...." Leo gave him a punch before he can continue saying anything.

Taeyeon gave him a cold look before turning back to Tiffany nudging by her hand wanting her to give a respond instead. 

Tiffany gave her a slight nod before glaring at Baekhyun.

"Well well should we turn him up at the police station?! Or..."

Taeyeon cut Tiffany words and mumbled a few words.

"I've decided. We will bring you to the police now." 

"Wait! Taeyeon! You can't treat me like that!"

"Who says she can't!" Tiffany practically screaming at his face assisted Taeyeon to the car and Leo threw him into the car.

-
The ride was so quiet that Tiffany swears that she could hear Taeyeon's heart thumping.

-
"Give me one more chance!" Baekhyun begged on his knee before Leo kicked him and bringing him in.

"Everythings over now Taeyeon." Tiifany stood by Taeyeon who was just staring at the floor.

-
Putting Baekhyun behind the bars was the best he deserved. Just right before the three of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter