Lady You.

Lady you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-
Mr Hwang and Taeyeon are in the car, going to the place Kim Cha Myeong said.

"Mr Hwang what am I supposed to do later, nothing will happen to pani right?"

"Don't worry I have you know, Miyoung will be fine just follow my instruction."

-
2.59PM...

'It's time he arrive'

-
"I'm here! Show yourself where's my daughter?"

"Ha Ha Ha finally I get what I'm supposed to get."

His voice came from one of the door, firstly by Tiffany, followed by Kim Cha Myeong pointing a knife at her blindfolded. 

"Daddy it's that you help me daddy..."

"Miyoung you'll be fine trust me."

"Now kick the money to me know."

Mr Hwang kicked a bag to him. Kim Cha Myeong opened the bag filled with papers.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO PLAY WITH ME? DON'T YOU WANT YOUR DAUGHTER BACK?" 

"How about 'your' daughter? TAEYEON COME IN"

'Taeyeon? Why is Taeyeon here? Taeyeon is his daughter? Why didn't she told me?' Tiffany mind was filled with images of Taeyeon and her, question non-stop popping in her mind.

Mr Hwang brought Taeyeon to the front. "Now what about her, don't you want your daughter?"

"I want her, can we exchange daughter for daughter? DID YOU THINK THAT I'LL SAY THAT? NO! MY DAUGHTER IS ALREADY DEAD TO ME."

Taeyeon hasn't said a word yet when she uttered, "a..p..p...a..........." Tears streamed down her face. She has been wanting to say that for a very long time, be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter