At The Middle Of The Night

For Sale/For Rent

WARNING! If you have a wide imagination, I suggest you don`t read this at night.


"Key... Key...”

            Key groaned when Jonghyun shook him awake. “What?!” He hissed.

            “I can`t sleep...” said Jonghyun,

            “Your problem, not mine...” Key muttered, trying to go back to sleep.

            “Key...”

            “What?

            “I saw someone passing by outside the window.” said Jonghyun.

            When Key heard him say that, he suddenly had goose bumps. His drowsiness completely left him. “What?”

            “I said... I saw someone passing by outside the window,” Jonghyun repeated.

            “Are you crazy, Hyung?” Key said, sitting up. “We`re on the ing second floor!”

            “There it is again!” Jonghyun pointed at the shadow outside the window. When Key saw it, his eyes widened. “Check it out, Key,”

            “What? Why me? You`re the one who saw it first!”

            “Come on!”

            “No!”

            “Let`s check it out together then,”

            “Fine.”

         Both of them stood up from their bed and went towards the translucent window. Each of them took the window`s handle and, gulping, they pushed it open. They didn`t see anything... or anyone. Just the trees...

            “S-See?” Key stuttered. “Nothing,”

           “B-But that`s... That`s impossible...” They both closed the windows but when they turned around, they shouted seeing a girl in front of them. She had long black hair and some of it were on her face, her eyes were fierce and were glaring at them, blood trickled down her face and on her dirty white gown and she… was floating.


Taemin shared the same bed with Onew. Actually, each of the rooms only had one bed so it`s either one sleeps on the floor or two of them sleeps on the same bed. Taemin chose the latter. He couldn`t sleep though. He really felt as if someone else was there. It really felt as if it`s not only the SHINee members who are in that house. He s his arms around Onew`s waist and hugged him tighter, shutting his eyes.

            Come on, Taemin... Sleep! He told himself but he really couldn`t. He looked up at Onew and he was sleeping peacefully. How could you sleep like this, hyung? He thought but he suddenly felt the need to go to the bathroom. He wanted to wake Onew up but he knew how hard it is to wake him up so he had no choice. He stood up and went outside the room. It was cold and chills ran down on his spine. He suddenly had goose bumps as he made his way towards the bathroom.

            Taemin went inside and closed the door. He stayed there for awhile, closing his eyes then he went to the toilet bowl to do his thing. He felt more shivers run down his spine. I hate what I`m feeling right now. When he was done, he went to the sink to wash his hands. As the time goes by, he suddenly felt the water become thicker. You know the feeling of something like glue? That`s it… then the faucet started to pour out red liquid… blood. He shouted, stepping back. When he looked at his reflection on the mirror, she saw a bloody girl right behind him, glaring at him through the glass. He shouted more and ran for the door. When he opened it though, the bloody girl was right in front of him.


Minho couldn`t sleep. He felt that something`s going to go wrong but he doesn`t know what it was. He felt as if the side of his bed go down a little... as if someone`s sitting down on it. He suddenly felt chills run down his spine. What was that? He felt cold. He knew something… Something was lying down beside him. He turned to his bed and was greeted by a bloody girl, her eyes wide and her face was only inches closer to Minho`s. Minho shouted as he moved back and he fell on the floor.


Onew woke up and didn`t find Taemin by his side. “Taemin?” He looked around then he saw that white girl he saw awhile ago. It was standing on the corner. He thought it was just his imagination but if it was, he shouldn`t have gotten goose bumps, right?

            “It`s you...” Onew breathed, his heart starting pound.

          The girl stared intently at him with wide eyes. Onew seemed to have forgotten how to move. After awhile, blood started pouring out from the girl`s eyes, nose, and mouth. Onew shouted, running for the door but the door didn`t budge. When he turned around, the girl was in front of him already. He shouted again and banged his fist on the door.


Wanna play a game? Play at your own risk. Click. Happy Halloween, guys.