Plans

For Sale/For Rent

Everyone was at the living room. Jonghyun and Onew were playing Wii, Minho was just reading a book, Key was watching his hyungs play and Taemin was just finishing the rest of his homework.

            “Yah, hyung, no fair!” Jonghyun whined when Onew overtook his car. They were playing Mario Kart Wii and Jonghyun was supposed to be winning.

            “There`s nothing to be unfair about!” Onew exclaimed, focusing on the game. His character was Wario while Jonghyun`s was Yoshi. “You`re just slow, that`s all!” After awhile, Onew jumped up and down because he had reached the goal. “Assah!”

            Jonghyun plopped down beside Key on the couch and pouted, “No fair~”

            Onew grinned as he sat down beside Taemin on the floor to help him with the homework if he needed any.

            “Yah, yeoreobeun...” Key called.

            Everyone turned their attention to him; Minho putting his book down and Taemin turning his head away from the homework.

            “I was just thinking...” He said, “Let`s go on a vacation.”

            “Vacation?” The rest chorused.

            “Where?” Jonghyun asked.

            “When?” Onew asked.

            “How?” Taemin added.

            “Does the Manager-hyungs know?” Minho asked.

            “Well, of course we`ll have to tell them.” said Key.

            “What made you suddenly think of that, Yeobo?” Jonghyun asked.

            Key just shrugged, “Let`s have a break for once, you guys... I miss hanging out with all of you. You know, like... without all the idol business and stuff.”

            “Aww!” Jonghyun hugged Key.

            “That`s a great idea though, Key!” Onew smiled widely. “Let`s tell the Manager-hyungs about it when they come later to tell us our schedules for tomorrow, yeah?”

            The rest of the SHINee members nodded.


Just before lunch time, Manager Choi Jin and Manager Gyeong Shik had reached SHINee`s dorm. Everyone had already cleaned the place up in order to look decent for their managers.

            They were all in the living room area, discussing about their schedules, when Key opened up the vacation topic.

            “Manager-hyungs,” He said.

            Manager Choi and Manager Gyeong raised their heads up to look at Key.

            “I was thinking if we could all have a vacation even for just one week,”

           “A vacation?” Manager Choi raised his eyebrows, “Kibum, if you take a look at your schedules, do you think you could fit that one week vacation that you`re asking us for?”

            “Well, how about reserve one certain week for that vacation?” Onew suggested, grinning, “So that our time won`t get flooded by nonstop schedules.”

            “That`s the point, Jinki,” said Manager Gyeong, “We cannot allow you to have that one week vacation because you`ll never have a schedule-less week. As time goes by, your schedules will keep on adding.”

            “Why don`t you just make the most out of those days that you don`t have any schedule so that we won`t bother other people`s schedules as well, yeah?” Manager Choi nodded and returned his gaze to their organizers. “Take this day for example,” He added. “You don`t have anything scheduled for today so make the most out of it. Shop if you want, eat out if you want, do whatever you want.”

            “Now for your schedules for tomorrow...” said Manager Gyeong.

            SHINee just sighed, leaning their backs on the couch as their managers reminded them of those nonstop boring schedules.

           “Aish!” Jonghyun groaned when their managers finally left. Key was already at the kitchen, preparing for their lunch while Taemin was finishing up his homework. “We`re ing humans!”

            “Kim Jonghyun, your language, please. Taeminnie`s there,” Key reminded from the kitchen.

          “Gwenchana, Key-umma, I don`t mind.” Taemin answered, shaking his head while smiling, “I`m old enough. Plus, I`m used to Jonghyun-hyung`s cursing.”

            Jonghyun laughed.

            “But it`s just not fair, right?” Onew pouted, “It`s as if our lives depend on our managers` hands and revolve around those schedules... I`m tired.”

            “We`re all tired,” said Minho while reading his book. 

            “Exactly!” Jonghyun exclaimed, “Don`t they think we deserve a break or something?”

            Key went to the living room, leaning his body on the door`s frame and crossing his arms. “I have an idea,” He said it with a smirk plastered on his face.

            “I sense some evil plans, Kibum,” Jonghyun grinned.

            “And it involves Minho`s car,” Key`s smirk grew.

            “You`re... You`re not serious, are you?” Onew`s eyes widened.

            “Do I look like I`m kidding, Hyung?” Key rolled his eyes.

            “No,” Onew shook his head.

            “So what`s the plan?” Minho already placed the book he`s reading down and was already looking at Key with a smirk.