Week 6 [29 March - 05 April]

Drabble Challenge

Sixth week of Drabble Challenge

 

Day 1: In Time || YunJae || Non - AU || 523 words


2001 – Meeting You Officially

“Who are you?”

“Kim JaeJoong. You?”

“Jung YunHo. Nice to meet you!”

“YunHo ... thank you for helping me last time.”

“It was nothing.”

“It’s so weird we meet here in all places of Seoul.” I call it fate.

“Yeah …”

Awkward smiles and blooming hearts.

 

2002 – Together

“I like you!”

“I like you too, hyung!”

Chuckle. “I really like you, YunHo.”

 

2003 – Debut

“We’re debuting together, hyung, we will be together many years from now on!”

“I know.”

“Aren’t you happy, hyung?”

“Why would I be happy to be stuck in the same band as you?”

Pout. “You don’t mean it, hyung!”

“Yes I mean it, YunHo!” No, I don’t.

 

2004 – Quit

“Hyung!”

“JaeJoong.”

“What?”

“Just call me JaeJoong, drop the hyung, you’re the leader now.”

 

2005 – Confession

“I am not sure I want to fall in love with a girl next time I fall in love, JaeJoongie.”

Silence.

 

2006 – Please don’t

“You can’t leave me here alone, YunHo-yah. You can’t! Please don’t leave me alone, I need you!”

Tears. Sobs. More tears.

“I love you!”

 

2007 – Home

“JaeJoongie, I really love Japan.”

Peck. “Why so?”

Kiss. “Because I can be with you and not be afraid of people.” Another kiss. “Because it feels like home because here, in Japan, I can be in your arms.”

 

2008 – Crumbling down

“We should stop this, YunHo-yah!”

“But I love you, JaeJoong, how can I stop this? How can I stop loving you when you’re the only thing I want?”

Tears. “But it is so hard. So hard.”

“I know.” I cannot let go because I love you too much.

 

2009 – Empty

“I’m leaving.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“YooChun, JunSu and I are leaving.”

“W-Why?!”

“We can’t do this anymore.”

“What about us, JaeJoong?”

Silence. “I am sorry.”

 

2010 – Silence

“Why do you answer my calls if you aren’t going to talk, YunHo-yah?”

Silence.

 

2011 – Blame

“You left me.”

“I am sorry.”

“You left me and you expect me to forgive you?”

“I love you!”

 

2012 – Baby steps

“You’re here!”

“I – I couldn’t let you wait in the cold.” Stuttering.

“I never stopped loving you, YunHo.” Blunt.

“But you left.” Hurt.

“And I am sorry, but I couldn’t bear anymore to feel like a caged bird.”

“You hurt me.” Resignation.

“As much as I hurt myself.”

 

2013 – Invincible

“I love you so, so, so, so much.” Kiss. “Please never ever leave me again.”

“Never.”

Promise sealed with a kiss and a body union.

 

2014 – Plans

“I was thinking … .”

“Ahhh, never a good sign.” Chuckle.

“Stop teasing me, Yunho! I am your hyung!” Pout.

“I am sorry!” Kiss.

“We should get married in the near future. After the military service. In secret.”

Silence.

“I – I mean, only if you want to.”

“I’d love to spend the rest of my life with you, JaeJoongie.”

 

2015 – Waiting

“Will you love me after I come back?”

“I loved you even when you left me, how could I not love you when you do your duty?”

“I will love you until my last breath and heartbeat.”

“I will love you even after death!”

 

Day 2: Neat || YunJae || Military!AU || 643 words
 

JaeJoong has been watching the same recruit for the past three days. Every damn time he saw him he got frustrated. The recruit did the same damn thing in the wrong way for the past three days. JaeJoong really didn’t understand why all the men that came into the army didn’t know how to do that specific thing.

Biting his lip, JaeJoong decided to go and help the new recruit. Putting on his sergeant façade, he entered the room, ignoring the shocked stares and the greetings. JaeJoong walked slowly through the room until he reached towards the bed were the new recruit was. The man apparently was too engrossed in trying to finish his activity that JaeJoong’s presence went unnoticed.

JaeJoong cleared his throat and didn’t wait for a reaction before he spoke, “Give me that!”   

The man, who got startled by the voice, gaped when he saw the beautiful sergeant, “S – Sir!” he squeaked out embarrassed.

The sergeant would have honestly laughed if not for the image he had to conserve, “I said give it to me, recruit.” JaeJoong repeated his order in a soft tone. Not wasting even a second the recruit shoved the material in JaeJoong’s hands, who thanked him silently with a smile.

“I will show how this is done just once and I hope all the new recruits will learn this and also the old ones who can’t do this properly should pay attention!” JaeJoong commanded as he turned around to a bed that everyone could look at.

“First, you lay your underwear on a flat surface, in this case will be the bed, and smooth out all the wrinkles or creases!” JaeJoong said, doing the actions he described, “The smoothing process is obviously done with your hands,” The sergeant pointed out, knowing that they were all men, and men weren’t intuitive when it came to these things.

“Second, take both of the sides and fold them vertically around 5cm on each side,” JaeJoong explained, folding each side with major diligence, “then fold the right leg into the center of the crotch area and then fold the left leg right over the right leg!” He was pretty sure he heard someone gape in awe because there wasn’t any sound in the room, sign that everyone listened to him.

“Third, you need to fold the waistband of your briefs, again approximately 5cm, and then fold the bottom of the column horizontally, sliding the part of the brief that you folded into the band to create a pocket,” JaeJoong stuck out his tongue as he put in practice what he said maneuvering expertly.

“The last thing you have to do is smooth the edges of the small bundle and ta-da! Your underwear folded nicely!” The sergeant said, smiling brightly at his public.

All the soldiers clapped their hands and murmured about how they needed such a lesson and praising his abilities, making JaeJoong very proud of his actions. Turning around he handed the underwear back to his owner.

“Thank you!” The recruit smiled brightly looking in awe at the nicely folded underwear.

“You’re welcome …” JaeJoong smiled a little too before asking, “What’s your name, recruit?”

“Eeeh?” The recruit said, confused to why someone as mighty as the sergeant wanted to know his name, “It’s J – Jung YunHo, sir!”

“Nice to meet you, YunHo! Welcome to our base and I hope you’ll be able to fold your underwear from now on.” JaeJoong said looking at the mole the male had next to his upper lip, a blush spreading across his face, but he didn’t give the chance to anyone to see it, “I must go now. Goodbye!”

The sergeant stormed off the room, with pink cheeks, all because of a tall, handsome new recruit. A very cute new recruit with a mole next to his upper lip.

 

JaeJoong loves moles.

 

Day 3: Of coffee dates and confessions || YunJae || PG-13 || 892 words

They have been meeting for coffee dates for two months already, and YunHo felt blissful. He’d never felt so alive since high school happened. JaeJoong was extremely funny, smart and witty; he was the kind of person that people wrote poems and songs about.  While he was just a boring man. He really didn’t know why JaeJoong was still so enthusiastic to go out for coffee with him every single day.


YunHo decided to stop their coffee dates and let JaeJoong do other things with the time they took to drink and chat. JaeJoong deserved to find someone worthy of spending time with. YunHo felt too guilty for taking that time from JaeJoong. Which is why he was early to their coffee date today, to prepare his words wisely without hurting JaeJoong’s feelings.

When JaeJoong arrived, the man was all smiles and radiated happiness, which made YunHo wonder who was the person who makes JaeJoong so happy.  They ordered their coffees and blueberry muffins that both liked so much, and resumed to small awkward chats, mostly because of YunHo.

“I can feel you’re distant today, YunHo-yah. What happened?” JaeJoong asked, eyes full of worry.

YunHo looked at the beautiful man in front of him, deciding that this was the moment, “I have something to tell you.”

JaeJoong smiled gently before he spoke, “I have something to tell you too. You go first!”

YunHo his lips nervously, wondering what JaeJoong wanted to tell him. Maybe the gorgeous man found a boyfriend, and YunHo wasn’t prepared to hear that face to face, “I – I think we should stop seeing each other for coffee.”

“Oh? You want to meet for lunch or dinner from now on then?” JaeJoong said confused with the sudden topic.

YunHo blinked and coughed awkwardly, “No … what I mean is we should stop seeing each other altogether.”

“But why?!” JaeJoong almost yelled, frowning in confusion, why did YunHo want such a thing? “Do you have someone and you don’t know how to tell me and you want to part ways or … why?” he almost whispered, feeling tears threatening to fall.

YunHo got shocked because of JaeJoong’s outburst; he didn’t think the man would react this way, “I just think you should spend your time with other people or doing better things than spending it with someone like me?”

“Someone like you?” JaeJoong asked annoyed, narrowing his eyes.

“Y – Yeah?” YunHo stuttered, “I mean, I’m boring and I have nothing special, while you’re gorgeous and interesting and you should meet someone that is at your level?!”  

JaeJoong was silent for a moment before he glared at the other man, “Why are you deciding for me who is on which level? I wish to be here with you, YunHo, if I didn’t want this then you wouldn’t have gotten my number that day.”

YunHo stared at JaeJoong, speechless, not knowing what to say anymore, he really thought the other man didn’t like spending time with him. “I’m sorry!” he apologized softly, looking at the table as if he were a 5 years old child who just got scolded.

“I am extremely hurt,” JaeJoong said while pouting, “And I am giving you the opportunity to remedy this hurt by taking me to lunch for the rest of our meetings.”

“Of course,” YunHo mumbled, still not believing that JaeJoong chose to stay with his boring self.

“And also, now that it is my turn to speak, I wanted to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed my time with you all these months and I think that maybe it is time to step up to another level,” JaeJoong bluntly said, looking straight in YunHo’s eyes.

YunHo gaped at JaeJoong’s words, and blinked fast, “I don’t understand what you are trying to say.”

JaeJoong sighed at the hopeless man, “What I am trying to say is time to actually go on a real date and see what the future holds for us.”

“Y – You mean …?” YunHo asked not believing what he was hearing.

“Yes, I want you to take me on a real date,” JaeJoong simply said looking with hopeful eyes at YunHo, “Seeing how silly and dense you are, I realized I should be the one doing this step and tell you that I like you.”

“Y – You what?!” YunHo exclaimed, embarrassed.

JaeJoong got up from his seat and leaned across the table until he was really close to YunHo and gave him a peck on the lips, “I like you.” He simply said staring the black orbs of the man he liked since high school. “Now, where do you want to have our first date? Amusement park sounds too old for us, but we could go there, and we should go to another country? You said you have some free days the upcoming week so I could arrange to be free then as well.” JaeJoong rambled without stopping as he sat down in his chair.

YunHo stared at the man, still confused about the sudden turn of the situation. Not wasting another minute, YunHo got up and went beside JaeJoong’s chair, kissing him fully on the lips, not caring about his surroundings or JaeJoong’s surprised gasp. When they parted ways, YunHo looked at JaeJoong’s blushing face and smiled, “I’m glad this is real!” he said before kissing the other male again.

 

Day 4: Origami || YunJae || CoffeeShop!AU || 962 words

JaeJoong wasn’t deaf since he was born; an unfortunate incident made him like that. But JaeJoong was happy nevertheless; his family loved him and didn’t push him away like other people think. Even though he didn’t have many friends, because people didn’t know how to deal with him, he had loyal people around him.

JaeJoong liked to paint and do origami; he actually learned to do origami while he was in the hospital. A nice girl who had leukemia taught him how to fold the paper in order to obtain something magnificent, and since then he always practiced. The girl was his first friend, but sadly a month after they developed their friendship she died. Since then JaeJoong decided he should cherish every moment of his life, which is why he couldn’t be sad that he was deaf.

He was a blunt person, something that people didn’t expect from someone like him. People had this idea that people who had a disability were either shy or let people step on them, but JaeJoong was having none of that. Even though he was mostly blunt, his new favorite way of spending time made him be shy like a school girl.

There was this lovely coffee shop that had a lovely cozy design which JaeJoong frequented since his high school years. Even now, in his second year of college, he still went there to relax himself. Nowadays his visits were full of excitement because of the new waiter.

The college student would always take a seat by the window, far away from the door so he wouldn’t be disturbed by the wind or hot weather, depending on the season, whenever someone opened the door. From there, JaeJoong could see all of the coffee shop and what happened while he was there.

The new waiter’s name was YunHo, as JaeJoong read the tag that was attached to the shirt he was wearing. YunHo always seemed to work whenever JaeJoong was there and the college student felt happy because of that. He liked to look at YunHo, the other male was simply gorgeous; he had small eyes and a bright smile, his height was something that attracted JaeJoong’s attention first. Also, the fact that the man had a quite muscular body made JaeJoong keep interest in him.

Not knowing how to approach the other male, JaeJoong started to leave an origami on the table, each day, every time he left because he was sure the other would be the one to clean his table. At first, he only left normal origami, like a butterfly or swan, but lately JaeJoong found himself making a heart and writing messages on it. A “have a nice day”, “please smile more often”, or “don’t work too hard” message was what he wrote on the hearts.

JaeJoong didn’t expect anything from YunHo, the other was still polite and brought him his latte and muffin every day without trying to do anything or start a conversation. Not that JaeJoong actually had the guts to look at him while the other served him.

JaeJoong wasn’t a shy person, but when it came to YunHo, he found himself not being able to even look at the male because he was sure he would blush.

One Saturday, when he knew YunHo wasn’t working, he went to drink tea and write his paper about cubism that was due to Monday. Three hours into the paper, someone sat across him. JaeJoong instantly froze as he saw who the person was who took a seat in front of him.

YunHo smiled at him brightly before waving his hand at him. JaeJoong returned the wave, unsure of why YunHo was sitting across him when he shouldn’t even be in the coffee shop. The waiter took out his phone and quickly wrote something on it before he passed it to JaeJoong.

“What a surprise to see you here!”

That was the message written on it and JaeJoong raised his eyebrow, before he looked at YunHo who had a cheeky smile on his face. Realizing that YunHo was actually teasing him, he bit his lip, and not knowing what to reply he simply returned the phone.

YunHo frowned slightly before he typed something again on the phone.

I hope I didn’t offend you by not trying to speak so we could communicate, but I wanted to make this as easy as possible. KangIn hyung was the one who told me about your condition.”

Reading the message after the phone was given to him, JaeJoong almost didn’t find his voice to speak, “Don’t worry!”

Grinning, YunHo took the phone from JaeJoong’s hands before writing something again, giving it back to the college student.

Great! I also want to thank you for the origami you kept leaving me on the table. The messages on it cheered me a lot.”

JaeJoong smiled reading the cute message, typing something on the phone, before he looked at YunHo, “I am glad you liked them!” he said, not knowing how he could be this calm, but he thanked all the Gods in the world that he was able to talk to YunHo just like he normally spoke to everyone.

Getting back his phone, YunHo’s eyes widened at the content of the message, he quickly typed something again.

JaeJoong’s phone buzzed, announcing the message that entered his inbox. Smiling shyly, he unlocked the screen and read the message YunHo sent him.

“Thank you for giving me your number! Are you free now to go to lunch with me? It can be a date or a friendly meeting only, whatever you want.”

“Date.” JaeJoong mumbled softly, “I want it to be a date.”

The smile YunHo gave to JaeJoong made the latter get goose bumps. It was that beautiful.

 

Day 5: Favorite Place || YunJae || Non-AU || 138 words
 

YunHo loved to be held in the arms of people he loved: his mother, sister, and his friends. He loved to feel people’s arms around him because it made him feel protected. As much as people thought he was a strong person, being strong was tiring, and sometimes, he was the one who needed protection.

After their debut as TVXQ, YunHo found a new favorite place that soon became his only favorite place. It was JaeJoong’s arms. The elder gave YunHo the comfort he needed every time. Even though YunHo was the leader when the cameras were on, JaeJoong was the one who did the healing when they were alone.

In JaeJoong’s arms, YunHo felt as if he wasn’t the leader anymore, he wasn’t the Golden Boy whom everyone expected to succeed. He was just YunHo. JaeJoong’s YunHo.

 

Day 6: Softie || YunJae || M-Preg || ChangTwins || 1.050 words

 

A loud crash was heard in the house followed by two voices squealing and JaeJoong knew what happened and who the culprits were. He huffed annoyed as he paddled towards the kitchen. JaeJoong honestly wasn’t in the mood for dealing with his loud and naughty twins. He was six months pregnant and he felt as big as a house. They were going to have a girl, something YunHo desperately wished for.

Entering the room, he knew he was fast enough to reach in time for the twins to not be able to escape, but they still could hide. JaeJoong stood and looked around to see where his naughty twins could be. He suddenly heard some hushed whispers and he stepped slowly in major silence towards where he heard the sound.

Two cute bums were sticking from one of the big drawers, the two boys obviously thinking they are completely hidden and their mama couldn’t see them. JaeJoong had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep himself from laughing at the cute sight of his two baby boys. He walked back as if he just entered the room.

“Ahhhh! I wonder who did this to the jars of cookies!” JaeJoong loudly said, feigning surprise. “I wonder where my two naughty baby boys are?” He asked loudly, sneaking a glance to the two cute butts who were sticking out from the furniture.

“We aren’t naughty, mama!” a small voice was heard, followed by a smack and a “Wookie! Shush!”

Chuckling, JaeJoong went were the boys were and slapped lightly their butts, grinning as he heard them squeal and getting out of the drawer. Both, ChangMin and ChangWook, were pouting while staring at the floor, JaeJoong almost felt bad for them.

“Do you have anything you want to say before I give my verdict?” JaeJoong asked, hands on hips, trying to be intimidating.

“We’re sorry, mama!” Both of them chorused, not looking at JaeJoong.

“I forgive you!” JaeJoong said, and both of the boys beamed at him, “But you knew you couldn’t have cookies until after we ate lunch and you still tried to eat them.” He sternly said, looking at the boys who were clearly ashamed of their acts.

“ChangMin was hungry, mama!” ChangWook rejoiced, trying to justify their acts.

“Cookies aren’t for hungry people, Wookie baby. If you were hungry, mama is the first person you should tell!” JaeJoong said as he leaned against the counter. “Anyway, I will not be the one who will give the punishment, your daddy will after he comes home. Go upstairs to your room and stay there until I call for you.”

 

Some hours later

As soon as YunHo entered the house JaeJoong was there, waiting for him. He didn’t even get the chance to take off his shoes. Sighing he asked, “What happened this time?”

“Your baby boys broke down two jars of cookies.” JaeJoong simply said.

“Again?” YunHo asked, rolling his eyes. The twins had this bad habit of wanting to eat cookies all the time even though JaeJoong told them the specific time when they could have cookies, after lunch.

“Yep.”

“And I suppose I am the one who should give the supposed punishment.” YunHo said tiredly.

“Yes.”

“You’re worse than them, JaeJoong!” He accused, pouting.

“But you love me! Now greet your daughter like you always do and then go and speak with the boys. They are in the garden.” JaeJoong demanded as he got closer to his husband and gave him a peck on his lips.

YunHo sighed but agreed, getting on his knees to hug JaeJoong’s baby bump, kissing it softly, greeting his daughter, before he went to the garden. The boys were playing with Taepoong, laughing and squealing as the dog chased after them. The picture made YunHo’s heart fill with happiness. He still couldn’t believe he and JaeJoong had conceived the two little bundles of joy that were currently on the grass while Taepoong their faces.

Blinking away the tears, YunHo gained his composure, “Boys!” he called out, “Your mama told me you were naughty today!”

The twins got up from the ground and ran towards their father, attaching themselves to each leg of YunHo.

“We didn’t want to break the jars, daddy!” ChangMin said, hugging his father’s leg as hard as he could.

“ChangMin was hungry, daddy!” ChangWook said as he looked up to his father.

YunHo sighed and patted the boys’ heads, and both of them reluctantly detached themselves from their father’s legs. Not minding the expensive pants he was wearing, YunHo sat down on the grass and the twins immediately jumped in his lap, hugging his neck.

“You always say ChangMin is hungry when you break the jars, ChangWook!” YunHo said amused as he looked at the older twin who smiled shyly. “I know you love your mama’s cookies, I love them too, but we have rules and we need to respect them.”

“But daddy!” ChangMin wanted to protest, because he loved that much his mama’s cookies and he always wanted to have them.

“ChangMin!” YunHo warned with a tone that he knew it worked every time.

“We’re really sorry daddy!” ChangWook said, blinking his round eyes at his father.

“I know you are sad, but you guys always break the jars, instead of trying to climb on a chair and making it dangerous for you, why don’t you ask mama nicely for them?” YunHo resonated with the four years old twins.

“But will mama give us the cookies, daddy?” ChangMin asked widening his eyes.

“I don’t know if mama will give you the cookies, but the truth is, you need to ask for things to be given to you, not steal them!” YunHo scolded lightly, watching as both of them pouted sadly. “Now, about the punishment, three days with no TV and if I find you trying to sneak and watch it while mama is taking a nap you’ll get spanked.” Yunho didn’t really mean the last part, but he knew the boys won’t disobey him.

“Okay, daddy!” The twins chorused, giving a kiss to their father before they went back to Taepoong.

YunHo sighed as he watched the twins started screaming and squealing as if nothing happened. He knew that next week another pair of jars will be broken.

 

Day 7: Dreams || OT5 || Angst [?] || PG-13 || 167 words

 

ChangMin loved the past because in the past he didn’t have to drink to forget the pain.

ChangMin loved the past because then he wasn’t lonely and he didn’t have to seek comfort in the company of people who probably don’t even like him.

ChangMin loved the past because he had two families, one of blood and the other one who didn’t judge him.

ChangMin loved the past because it was then when he would ally with YooChun and bully JunSu, who feigned like he didn’t love the attention.

ChangMin loved the past because it was then when YunHo’s smiles weren’t forced.

ChangMin loved the past because it was when JaeJoong cooked food for them no matter how tired the elder was.

ChangMin loved the past when he would surprise JaeJoong sneaking out of YunHo’s room with messy hair and red lips.

ChangMin loved the past because he was fully happy.

But ChangMin also hated the past, because the past was the one who crushed his present.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry for posting this really late ; A; I had some problems ... I hope you guys enjoyed this ^^ I will try to post in the following days the next drabbles, I have 5 written already. :D I hope I will be able to get at the present with the dates but idk.

Thank you a lot for posting comments and subscribing :D