Week 3 [08 - 15 March]

Drabble Challenge

Thrid week of Drabble Challenge

 

Day 1: Colors || YunJae || PG-13 || 1,018 words

YunHo, in all honestly, wasn’t used to this weird thing where his hair color changed along with the emotions he was going through. Every single person out there experienced the same thing when they turned 18 years old; and then every single hour of your life your hair color would change depending on your emotions.

It didn’t happen to him that much, as YunHo tried not to let things get him or anything. But there were definitely some situations when his hair color changed dramatically.

A week after his 18th birthday, YunHo went to TVXQ’s concert for the first time, and his hair changed to yellow-green as soon as soon as he saw U-Know do fan-service with his beloved Youngwoong. He loved the singer so much that he was jealous of U-Know for being able to touch the other as much as he wanted to.

One day, in college he got a sudden and because he wasn’t expecting that at all, his emotions acted up and his hair turned red-orange, which made YooChun, his best friend, laugh so hard that they both got kicked out of the auditorium.

When he fought with someone his hair always turned a deep shade of red, as well as his neck and ears. YunHo was bad at controlling his anger when it came to his father or sister; the both of them were able to bring out the worst in him.

But at nights, when he listened to his favorite band harmonizing their songs only how they could do, YunHo’s hair was deep blue and the tension left his body as Youngwoong and Xiah reached high notes during their bridge duos.

YunHo had girlfriends and boyfriends, but his hair color didn’t change that much when he was with them. The only person who was able to pull off a pink shade of his hair was that lovely and short girl, Yuki, and he loved making her laugh. Sadly, she had to go back to her country after six months of relationship and they didn’t keep in touch after that.

At the age of 25, YunHo thought he could control his emotions, hence his hair not changing color whenever it wanted. But of course life wasn’t so simple!

YooChun called him one morning, asking him to go and grab some coffee and pastries from the coffee shop they loved to go while in college, so he agreed without second thoughts. He missed YooChun a lot because they were too busy to see each other because of their new jobs. YooChun was his best friend, the brother he never had, and at the same time his first everything. They had made a promise to each other to have something deeper than other friendships out there, and that’s what they did. They happened to be each other’s firsts in everything.

It was safe to say that YooChun was and would always be a constant in YunHo’s life. Good thing they did not hold any romantic feelings for each other and his best friend was in a happy relationship with a gorgeous blond singer. Blond when he didn’t have his hair turn bright red when he was close to YooChun.

As he entered the coffee he quickly spotted YooChun’s blue hair. The man was always relaxed and peaceful when he was drinking coffee. YunHo made his way towards the man, who stood up and hugged him.

“I missed you a lot!” YooChun said, breathing in YunHo’s cologne. “Your hair is bright yellow!” he said as he broke the embrace.

“That’s because I am  happy to see you!” YunHo said, grinning, and took his seat; YooChun only smiled brightly at the remark.

After ordering his drink, YunHo looked around the coffee shop for no reason, and somehow at the same time a person raised his head and met his eyes. YunHo’s breath hitched as he looked at the person’s gorgeous face, pointy nose, full red lips and big eyes. He quickly turned towards YooChun and coughed because of the sudden move.

“Dude,” YooChun said raising an eyebrow, “Your hair is really pink, like fairy pink!” he exclaimed inspecting his friend’s hair, “You never get pink hair! Not even when your was in my …”

“Shut up, YooChun, oh my god!” YunHo said, embarrassed, hair changing for a second to bright red, before the male looked behind him again, watching the person who took his breath away, before he turned again to YooChun.

“You …,” YooChun said, narrowing his eyes before looking behind YunHo to see what it made his friend change colors so quickly. He saw an adorable looking man, with big eyes, both his hair and face a lovely red color. YooChun grinned at the male, making him blush even harder, “He’s cute.” The curly haired man commented and YunHo’s expression brightened.

“I don’t know why this happened,” YunHo said, embarrassed, as he stabbed his strawberry cheesecake.

“Maybe there’s some deep connection between the two of you, you know how our parents said that about soulmates changing their color hair as soon as their eyes lock.” YooChun commented as he sipped his latte and looked over YunHo’s shoulder again; the man still had red hair.

“His hair didn’t change immediately.” YunHo said, sulking, because that guy was really cute.

“You don’t know that man. He still has a bright red shade as his hair color even now, just like your fairy pink hair.” YooChun commented, taking a bite of his blueberry muffin. “What I am saying is, just give it a chance.” The man said, looking over the male about whom they were talking around and winked at him, laughing as he choked on his drink.

Thirty minutes later YooChun made the first step to bring the two together, making YunHo, kicking him under the table actually, to go and talk to him. Twenty minutes later, after YunHo found the balls to talk to the cute boy, the male returned with a bright smile, a piece of paper with a telephone number on it and a date. Playing the Cupid always suited YooChun.

 

 

Day 2: Knee Socks || JaeHO || [?], Gender Bender [female!YunHo] || NC - 17 || 1,328 words

JaeJoong found his girlfriend ier when she wore his white shirt and black knee-high socks with strawberries printed on. He honestly had no idea why he found it so arousing, but every time she swang her hips in their kitchen, following the beat of some song that was on the radio, his reacted.

One morning, JaeJoong woke up from his sleep to the smell of bacon that was coming from the kitchen. He lazily got up from the bed and put on a pair of briefs before he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. It was his and his girlfriend’s day off, and he couldn’t be more excited.

After he was done with his morning routine he headed to the kitchen, only to see his girlfriend dancing to the rhythm of a song, wearing his shirt and her favorite knee-high socks, again. JaeJoong didn’t know how many times he surprised his girlfriend doing this thing in the mornings, but every time it happened, he got hard.

Clearing his throat and trying to clear his mind of the sinful hips and long legs that YunHo had, he went up to the female and sneaked his arms around her waist. JaeJoong kissed her shoulder and held her tight against his body.

“Morning, love!” He greeted the girl, kissing her under her ear.

Wiggling out of his hold, YunHo turned around to face her boyfriend and kissed him fully on his full lips as a greeting. YunHo sneaked her hands in the silky hair of her boyfriend, while JaeJoong grabbed her , bringing their bodies even closer. Moving his mouth away from , JaeJoong bit the skin on her neck, roughly, intending to leave a mark. The action made YunHo moan a little, as she pushed her lower body in her boyfriend’s crotch.

“JaeJae,” she said breathlessly, “let me finish making breakfast!” YunHo demanded softly, slapping her boyfriend lightly on the back; the other was still preoccupied with her neck.

“Turn off the stove!” JaeJoong used his dominant voice and YunHo felt a change of roles in the air.

The girl quickly turned off the stove and proceeded to kneel in front of the man, like she knew she had to do as her duty. It all started two years ago when she and JaeJoong met through a mutual friend and since then they hit off as a couple and into the whole world. YunHo knew something about this practice before she got into her relationship with JaeJoong, but never had anything further than some light slaps on her with her ex-boyfriends. But everything changed when she met JaeJoong.

JaeJoong treated her like a princess and respected her a lot; they didn’t even get in bed until their fifth date. It was a process of courting like in the old days and YunHo loved that. All her previous relationships started off with and ended just as quickly. But with JaeJoong it was different: they started off slowly, making sure they clicked as people before they proceeded to bring the things further. And when they did end up in bed, YunHo thought that the wait was worth it.

Blinking away the memories of their meeting and first months of the wonderful relationship they had, YunHo focused her eyes on her master’s crotch. JaeJoong was sitting on a chair in front of her, eyes full of lust.

Before he spoke, JaeJoong his lips, “Do you know how you make me feel when you wear these socks and my white shirt?” he asked softly, but voice full of authority.

YunHo shook her head, even though she knew damn well what it did to her boyfriend. She caught him watching her the first morning, one year ago, when they moved in together, and YunHo saw the tent his boyfriend spotted in his briefs.

JaeJoong chuckled deeply, “No?” he asked as he stood up from the chair and placed a finger under his girlfriend’s chin to lift her head so that JaeJoong could look into YunHo’s eyes, “Do you really not know?” He asked again, her lips.

YunHo shook her head again; it was somehow disobedience, but she loved it when JaeJoong punished her.

JaeJoong smiled and straightened his body, “Get up and go into our bedroom, wait for me on the bed with your legs spread open!” he commanded as he watched YunHo get up to her feet gracefully, her hands still behind her back. “I’d specify for you to take off your , but I know you’re wearing none.”

YunHo quickly went towards the bedroom, knowing that if she disobeyed JaeJoong even further she would get a hard punishment, and as much as she would enjoy it, tomorrow she had a busy day. As she entered the bedroom the girl took off the shirt she had on, leaving only her socks, because JaeJoong loved them.

The man entered the room as well, appreciating the sight of his girlfriend on their bed, with her legs spread open for him to see her intimate parts and her knee-high socks still on. JaeJoong walked to the bed and placed one knee on it, watching as YunHo clenched her , probably already getting herself mentally prepared for what she knew would come.

“Taking in consideration you’ve been teasing me all this time, you’re going to be punished.” JaeJoong said as he caressed her legs with both of his hands.

“Thank you, master!” YunHo said, in a mocking tone, earning a slap on her thigh, which made her moan.

“Don’t speak to me like that again!” JaeJoong ordered, walking away from the bed towards his drawer, taking out a tie and returning to the bed, “You’re not going to touch me with your hands, this is one of your punishments.”

JaeJoong knew how much his girlfriend loved touching him as he ed her, but punishments were punishments. He secured her hands to the bedpost, kissing her wrists softly, before he moved between the girl’s legs.

The man moved forward and grabbed YunHo’s lips in a hungry kiss, while he massaged her s, playing with her s, earnings soft mewls from the girl under him. JaeJoong moved his mouth downwards to his girlfriend’s s and started nibbling at them, as one of the hands sneaked between her legs, feeling the wetness.

“You’re already so wet for me, baby!” JaeJoong exclaimed as he hungrily kissed her , introducing two of his fingers inside YunHo making her moan in appreciation. “Yes, moan for me baby!” He demanded as he travelled downwards with his mouth, where his fingers had been.

YunHo felt as if fireworks exploded in her head when she felt JaeJoong’s tongue her , making her moan loudly. She loved it when JaeJoong ate her; he was so damn good at it. JaeJoong moved two fingers inside of her as he was lapping at her wetness, in the same rhythm, making her squirm under his touch. YunHo was lifting her up to get in more contact with JaeJoong’s tongue, she wanted more, because the er was actually going at it slowly, as a part of her punishment.

JaeJoong loved as the girl unraveled under his gaze, so he started to her faster, making her moan louder and squirm more and more. She was bucking up hard against him and JaeJoong knew she was about to come as he felt her inner walls contract around his fingers and her legs shaking. He moves away from her and starts to kiss her inner thighs, as he withdrew his fingers from inside of her. JaeJoong looked at his girlfriend’s expression as he pressed one of his fingers against her , watching as she opened , a breathless moan sneaking out, as her eyes were tightly shut, pleasure washing all over her face as she came.

YunHo was simply beautiful like that: weak under his touch.

 

 

Day 3: Sunny Day || YunJae || Mpreg || 1,000 words

“Come home quickly for dinner! I have a surprise for you! I also invited the guys over!

 Love yooooou a lot! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

YunHo smiled as he saw the cute message his lover and husband for two years sent him, before he checked the calendar that was on top of his desk. There was nothing marked as red meaning a special day for them, and he sighed in relief. YunHo had been quite busy in the past couple of weeks and missing some important date for him and JaeJoong so early in their marriage life would have been a disaster.

It was a blessing that he was mostly free that day, so he quickly finished his work before going to the mall to buy something special for JaeJoong. He had actually seen his husband look at some bags and jewelers last time they went out together and YunHo was sure that JaeJoong didn’t buy them yet, so he decided to surprise him. He loved spoiling JaeJoong because the man brought so much joy to his life that YunHo felt all gifts and all his love weren’t enough to express his gratitude towards his husband’s existence.

He purchased the Gucci bag his husband had gushed over and the ring and bracelet from Cartier that YunHo knew JaeJoong loved, and went to buy a cake and some wine. When he was done with his purchases, YunHo went straight to their mansion. 

JaeJoong’s parents’ wedding gift was the lovely house they were living in. It was a mansion at the outskirts of Seoul, made of glass and surrounded by a small forest that had a small artificial lake in the middle. JaeJoong absolutely loved the place as soon as he laid his eyes on the beautiful garden and forest.

When he reached their house, three more cars were parked in front of it. Suddenly getting excited to see his friends, he quickly grabbed the bags from the back seat and the cake walking towards the house. Before YunHo could even try to open the door, someone else did.

“YunHo!” The male said grinning and YunHo’s eyes sparkled with happiness.

“ChangMin! It’s been such a long time since I last saw you!” YunHo exclaimed, hugging the younger male superficially because of the cake and bags he had in his hand. “Have you grown taller?” he asked as he stepped inside the house, grinning so hard that he thought his face would fall off. ChangMin has always had a soft spot in his heart and an important role in his life.

“No, I think you’re getting old and thus you’re starting to lose your height,” ChangMin said, laughing at his own joke while YunHo pouted.

ChangMin took the cake from YunHo’s hands to help him, as YunHo took off his shoes and walked behind the younger male towards the living room, where everyone supposedly was. As they stepped into the living room, he could see the decorations hanging around, balloons and some gifts? YunHo furrowed his eyebrows at the sight, not understanding why all his living room was decorated like that.

“YunHo!” JunSu squealed upon seeing the man approaching and immediately went to hug him, “I missed you so much!”

YunHo laughed and he hugged JunSu back tight, “It’s been a while, JunSu-yah!”

“Our lives are too busy now!” the younger blond male whined as he broke the hug.

YunHo laughed at the attitude of his friend and searched around the room for JaeJoong, “Where is my lovely husband?” he asked, placing the bags on the floor.

“He’s in the kitchen with HeeChul and YooChun,” ChangMin replied as he took a bite of the cupcake he was holding.

YunHo nodded before he looked around the room trying to understand why the room was decorated, “But guys, it is someone’s birthday today and I didn’t know?” he asked the two younger males.

ChangMin and JunSu looked at each other, and before one of them could reply, someone else yelled YunHo’s name. In a blink of eye a body collided against YunHo’s body, almost making the older male lose his equilibrium.

“Heechullie!”YunHo said, trying to balance both his weight and the other male’s weight.

“I missed you so much! Can you please kiss me before JaeJoong comes in? I promise I will not tell him!” HeeChul demanded as he puckered his lips, making YunHo laugh.

“Step away from my husband, HeeChul!” JaeJoong’s semi-serious tone was heard in the room making the others laugh.

HeeChul pouted but stepped away from Yunho, on whom he had an eternal crush even though he was already married himself, “It’s a crime not to share your husband, JaeJoong!” he exclaimed childishly, stomping his feet.

YunHo laughed and shook his head, accepting YooChun’s embrace, feeling the warmth of the other male calm him somehow. Among all his friends YooChun was the one whom he clicked the best with: the other knew every single secret YunHo had.

As soon as YooChun stepped away, JaeJoong came closer to YunHo and kissed him on the mouth, before hugging him tightly, “Welcome home, love!” he murmured in the other’s chest.

“Thank you, love!” YunHo rejoiced as he felt JaeJoong melt in his embrace, “But what’s with the sudden gathering and decoration?” he asked, looking around the room.

Smiling, JaeJoong stepped away from YunHo before disappearing in the kitchen, making YunHo frown and look at his friends in wonder, but the others just shrugged it off. JaeJoong came back with something in his hand which he handed to YunHo.

The man stared at the picture that he had in his hands, lost for words, not understanding a thing, even though the picture showed him everything he needed to know.

“I – I don’t understand, is this …?”YunHo asked in awe, looking at JaeJoong’s face that was radiating with happiness.

“Yes!” JaeJoong said in delight, his smile so bright that it almost hurt YunHo’s eyes.

“No!” YunHo exclaimed not really meaning it.

“Yes! 7 weeks already!” JaeJoong confirmed, biting his lip uncertainly.

“I can’t believe this!” YunHo cried out as he pulled JaeJoong into his arms, spinning him around, “I love you so much!”

“I love you too!” JaeJoong responded, hugging his husband.

 

Almost 8 months later, JaeJoong gave birth to two beautiful baby boys. One was named after ChangMin and the other one’s name was ChangWook. 

 

 

Day 4: Attached to the heart and  || JaeChun || Friendship!AU || 421 words

JaeJoong and YooChun had been together since they were four years old. They met just like kids usually meet at the kindergarten and were inseparable since then. It was a normal friendship: with sleepovers at the other’s house, sharing food and toys, sharing clothes when they were teenagers, and sharing girlfriends too; until JaeJoong realized he might be a little biual.

It was when they were both 20 years old, one night JaeJoong confessed he might like the idea of being together with a man a little too much. YooChun actually suspected that since they were in high-school and his friend’s eyes lingered a little too long on their classmates bodies when they were changing for PE in the locker room.

“Well … that means … no more sharing girlfriends,” YooChun said trying to sound sad, as he looked over his friend.

“You’re so stupid, I’m telling you that I might like to a guy and you  tell me that you’re sad because threesomes are over? Really, YooChun?” JaeJoong pouted hitting his friend with a pillow, “You !” he said childishly.

“In case you didn’t realize, you’re going to be the one who’s gonna do the thing, JaeJoongie!” YooChun exclaimed excitedly, earning another pillow in his face.

That was the point where their pillow fight started and it didn’t end until one of JaeJoong’s sisters came into the room to tell them to stop fighting and yelling like they were teenage girls who were fighting over a dress in a store.

Later that night, when they were both in JaeJoong’s large bed, eating brownies they prepared with vanilla ice-cream, YooChun turned to JaeJoong and stared at him.

“What?” JaeJoong snapped at his friend, irritated that he was getting stared at.

“You know I love you and I will always support you, right?” YooChun said, smiling at the sight of JaeJoong’s lower lip trembling, “And that I will make sure to kick any man’s for breaking your heart, right?” he added, grinning.

JaeJoong stayed silent and looked at his friend’s face before he jumped in the other’s arms, starting to cry, grateful for having someone like YooChun in his life.

“Awww, don’t cry, please!” YooChun pleaded as he petted JaeJoong’s hair, “I know you’re in love with me but we cannot be together because I like !” Those words earned him a punch in the kidney.

Never mind, having YooChun in his life was a pain in the , and not the fun one he was looking forward to.

 

Day 5: Old rooftops and cheap bear || YunJae || PG-13 || Non-AU || 867 words

When they were trainees JaeJoong and YunHo would stay on the rooftop of the building where they lived and share cheap beers that they had bought with the money they had put aside for evenings like that one. It was some kind of a ritual they both had created, and it went on after they debuted, after they became successful, after they debuted in Japan and even after they got separate houses in 2009.

After the lawsuit had taken over, the tradition stopped. They didn’t meet each other on the rooftop anymore, didn’t buy cheap beer even though they had the money to buy quality beer, they didn’t sneak “drunken” kisses and they didn’t see each other’s faces anymore, unless in pictures.

One night, after YunHo was done with the rehearsal, he received a text on his old phone, which number didn’t change, from a familiar number. He harshly swallowed his bitterness and opened the text.

Old rooftop, old memories, old cheap beer.

Waiting for you. – J”

 

Even if the text wasn’t signed, even if that initial wasn’t there he would know who he was. Biding his farewell to the dancers and ChangMin, whose gaze hardened seeing his face change because of the text message, he went to his apartment to take a quick shower and make himself presentable.

YunHo was quite unsure of what he should do the moment he saw him. It wasn’t like he got over whatever he felt for his ex-band mate. Six years and he was still as hooked on the elder’s face and presence, even though he hadn’t seen him all these years. Truthfully, YunHo had refused to see him because he knew that whatever his feelings for JaeJoong were, they wouldn’t save anything for their broken future.

When he reached at the rooftop, he saw him, his hyung, sitting there on a blanket, with another one wrapped around his body, sipping from a familiar bottle. JaeJoong must have sensed his presence, because he turned around, eyes big and surprised. Maybe the older male hadn’t expected him to come. But how could he not come, when JaeJoong was leaving for the army? When JaeJoong was leaving him?

“You came!” JaeJoong said, sounding surprised.

“So I did,” YunHo simply said, taking a seat next to JaeJoong on the blanket, the other handed him a beer.

“I honestly didn’t think you would come,” JaeJoong said, wathing him.

YunHo averted his face from the other male’s gaze and looked up at the sky, “I thought for a second not to come,” he confessed, taking a gulp of the cheap beer, and smiled, remembering the brand and his trainee days when everything was fine and no one was hurt, “But I guess, I couldn’t help myself.”

JaeJoong hummed in reply and settled for staring at YunHo’s face, that face that made him go crazy ever since he had first seen it. YunHo didn’t change that much since they had met. He only grew older, but still handsome, just as he had been back then with his crooked teeth and lion hair. JaeJoong fell head over the heels in love with him, but never had the guts to confess it to him.

“Why did you come, though?” JaeJoong softly demanded to know, expecting a romantic answer that would have him flying in YunHo’s arms.

YunHo swallowed the beer and looked at JaeJoong’s face, “I had to see you one last time.”

Blinking, JaeJoong had a hard time registering what the younger was saying. He honestly wasn’t expecting that― it was the romantic answer he expected to get, but he didn’t fly in YunHo’s arms, “Why?” he asked softly, biting his lower lip.

“You ask why?” YunHo murmured as he drank the sight of JaeJoong in front of him after all that time, “Because we’ve always looked at each other a little too long to be just friends.”

JaeJoong placed the bottle in his hand away from him on the rooftop floor and did the same with YunHo’s, then flew in the younger male’s arms and kissed him hard. He poured all his frustration, passion, love, lust, bitterness, anger from the past fourteen years in that kiss. JaeJoong gripped YunHo’s hair a little too strong, but he other male didn’t stop him; instead he felt YunHo’s hands around his waist, bringing him closer.

He didn’t know for how long they kissed, it could have been minutes or hours, he didn’t know. YunHo only knew that his and JaeJoong’s lips fitted together, and their bodies molded against each other like they were sculpted at the beginning of time to fill in the other’s empty spaces.

JaeJoong was the one who broke the kiss, bringing their foreheads together, inhaling YunHo’s smell, “Will you wait for me? Will you give us a chance when we’re more mature? After military?” he asked, cupping YunHo’s face with his hands.

YunHo looked in the beautiful big eyes of the person that he couldn’t get out of his mind all these fourteen years, and wondered, was it wall worth? Would it be worth the wait? Was JaeJoong worth to go against the world?

Yes!” YunHo whispered, as he sealed his promise with a kiss.

 

 

Day 6: Confusion || YooMin || PG - 13 || 274 words

YooChun groaned for the nth time that day because of ChangMin’s annoying self that usually happened every Friday night. The younger man always wanted to go out Friday nights, and every time YooChun had to drag his drunken home.

They had been roommates since the second year of college and four years later, they still lived in the same apartment. YooChun earnestly didn’t want to lose ChangMin’s friendship because the younger man was someone whom he enjoyed having in his boring life.

“But YooChun, I promise to not get faced tonight!” ChangMin said as he looked for a shirt to match with his black tank top.

“That’s what you said last week too, and I had to drag you from the cab up to our floor. We live at the 5th floor!” YooChun exclaimed, annoyed at the memory of drunken ChangMin singing and trying to sneak kisses while he carried him on his back.

ChangMin threw him a pleading look with those Bambi eyes of his and YooChun bit in lip and sighed in defeat, “Ok.” He said without thinking twice, because honestly, he was a er for the younger’s pleading look.

Later that night, YooChun regretted with all his might that he had accepted to do what ChangMin had said. The younger was on the bar, with his tank top over his head waving his body in a sinful manner while people tried to him.

YooChun seriously didn’t know which was worse― ChangMin having a because of unknown people touching him or himself having a because of the way ChangMin danced? Because they were both supposedly and declared straight.


*~*~*~ Based on this ~*~*~*

 

 

Day 7: Green eyed monster || YunJaeHo || HS!AU; female!YJ || 1,280 words

YunHo was bored out of his mind at the group study they had every afternoon, as she had already learned those things with her private tutor. The only reason she was still attending to these group study sessions was because she wanted to spend more time with her girlfriend, JaeJoong.

Their group was formed by them and three other boys. They had been friends since kindergarten and were really close, people often told them they envied them, and others were kind of pigs, asking if they had . Of course they had a tentative of when they were 15 years old, but that hadn’t went as planned because YunHo had realized she didn’t quite like boys touching her and she had burst into a fit of tears stopping the fun. Later that night, JaeJoong comforted her and they kissed and shared a few touches here and there, and since then they had been together.

Her best friend was ChangMin, to whom she told absolutely everything about her, her insecurities and about her love towards JaeJoong. Even though the male got quickly annoyed by her for sharing “lovey dovey stories of them when he was all alone with his hand”, he was the one who comforted YunHo whenever she fought with JaeJoong.

YooChun and JunSu were rather JaeJoong’s best friends, even though YunHo got along with JunSu better than JaeJoong did. The guy was a sweetheart who loved making both of them happy and smile as much as possible, and YunHo adored him, which made JaeJoong hate JunSu sometimes. It was a childish thing, but she couldn’t grasp why her girlfriend reacted like that.

YooChun was … greasy, he loved teasing YunHo about her scapades with JaeJoong, her girlfriend informing the guy about everything they did, which didn’t make YunHo really comfortable. And he looked way too much at her and her body; JaeJoong once told her that YooChun had commented about how YunHo was his ideal type of girl, being attracted especially to her long legs and generous s.

Currently, YooChun was staring openly at her without blinking and YunHo regretted wearing the bra she put on today, the one that made her s bigger and rounder. JaeJoong was the one who bought it for her and that’s why it became her favorite bra.

“Could you please stop?” JaeJoong asked; voice sharp and brows furrowed.

“It’s not my fault her s are right in front of me!” YooChun spurted out, blushing at the fact he was caught, his words making YunHo blush too.

“Why are you blushing?” JaeJoong sneered at her girlfriend, making YunHo squeal in surprise.

“Quit with the jealousy, fairy!” ChangMin said without looking up from his notes, “You’re making a scene, so stop being an idiot.” He added without any mercy.

“Go yourself, Shim ChangMin!” JaeJoong bitterly spitted out.

“I do that daily; now quit being a and study!” ChangMin hissed as he raised his eyes to meet JaeJoong’s look, so he could make a point.

JaeJoong wanted to say more, from what YunHo saw, but she quickly placed her hand on the blonde girl’s thigh to stop her from saying anything else to her best friend. Her hands were smacked away, and YunHo bit her lip in anger. JaeJoong could be a moody when she wanted.

After the others had toned down, YunHo tried to focus on the literature text that was in front of her, but her anger was clouding her mind. How dare JaeJoong slap her hands away when she did absolutely nothing? Biting her lip in irritation, YunHo let out a frustrated sigh, that made ChangMin raise an eyebrow at her. In return, YunHo only shook her head and tried to concentrate, but failed again.

When she expected it the least, YunHo felt a hand on her thigh, and she looked to her right surprised, where JaeJoong was sitting, but the other girl didn’t even look at her, instead her hand moved upwards on her leg. YunHo bit her lip, still angry with her girlfriend for her attitude, refusing to show any sign of receiving pleasure.

JaeJoong’s hand went higher on her leg, going under her skirt, without even bothering to stop. YunHo looked around the room to check if anyone was looking at them, but everyone was concentrating on their books, like they should be doing too. She averted her gaze to their table and caught YooChun’s eyes; YunHo blushed deeply and cursed in her mind.

When the realization of what was happening hit YooChun, his jaw dropped and he was ready to yell at his best friend for doing that in the library, but then he stopped. If he shouted, they would attract unwanted attraction to the table, and God knows what would happen to YunHo and JaeJoong. Instead, he watched as YunHo’s face wash over with pleasure and open slightly. She was beautiful like that, in YooChun’s eyes.

YunHo wanted to slap JaeJoong for doing that. Seeing YooChun’s eyes widen, she realized her face gave away what was happening. YunHo quickly tried to mask away the pleasure she felt as JaeJoong rubbed her through her , even though her anger didn’t fade.

Feeling a particularly hard rub against her , YunHo whined a little making the other two boys at the table look at her. Her face was washed with remorse as she saw ChangMin’s jaw drop and YunHo muttered a sorry, before she let out a breathy moan.

“JaeJoong, you sick !” ChangMin hissed, still looking at YunHo’s face.

“What?” JaeJoong said in a totally fake innocent tone, “I am not doing anything!” she said smiling, as YooChun gulped down harshly. JaeJoong pressed harded against YunHo’s wetness through her , making her girlfriend twitch in her seat, grinning as she saw JunSu react at her girlfriend’s condition, too.

ChangMin muttered and swore under his breath, watching his best friend getting by her girlfriend under the table in a public place. As much as he wanted to enjoy the scene, he was afraid that someone would catch those two. “You’re a ing moron.”

YunHo saw JaeJoong grin at ChangMin, and she released another soundless moan, as her girlfriend rubbed her arousal faster. YunHo knew she could smack JaeJoong’s hands away, because hers were unoccupied, but she didn’t have the strength to do so.

As YunHo felt her build up, and sighed because this was going to end soon, JaeJoong’s hand moved away, making YunHo groan in frustration, “What the ?” she said as she gained her voice, her legs trembling.

“Yes, JaeJoong, what the ?!”YooChun exclaimed, his ears red.

“Get up, we’re going home, I don’t want to finish you for these three to watch.” JaeJoong ordered as she placed her books in her bag, doing the same with YunHo’s.

“I’m not going anywhere with you, JaeJoong.” YunHo said, ashamed of everything that happened.

“Get up, YunHo.” JaeJoong growled as she stood up from the chair, “I’m sorry I did that, but I could have made you hard and everyone would find out, you know how loud you are when you come, darling.” She said, flashing her pearly white teeth.

Blushing, YunHo ordered her legs to cooperate as she stood up from her seat. Damned be JaeJoong and her sick games! There were some moments when she didn’t know if JaeJoong loved her or hated her. Waving goodbye to the three boys she walked ahead of JaeJoong, not waiting for her.

Later that day, JaeJoong apologized properly and explained to her that YooChun’s stare made her anger boil, because she knew how much YooChun liked her as a female. 

 

 

Day 8: Friendship doesn't mean kissing someong's || YunJae, JaeMin [friendship?] || Non-AU || 566 words

“YunHo-yah, let’s watch my concerts!” JaeJoong said, eyes shining with happiness.

“YunHo-yah,” ChangMin mimicked JaeJoong, “Why is your boyfriend so narcissistic?” he asked, receiving a pillow in his face.

“Go away, why the are you here? Today is my alone day with YunHo!” JaeJoong grumbled as he snuggled to YunHo’s side.

“You both calm down,” YunHo said, not really minding them, it wasn’t like JaeJoong and ChangMin could live one day without bothering each other.

“I am a good boy, YunHo-yah, so good that I will let ChangMin watch my concerts together with us.” JaeJoon said, grinning, before planting a kiss on YunHo’s lips.

“Gross!” ChangMin exclaimed, “Why are you making this sound as it is some kind of a privilege to watch your concerts? Our concerts are better!” The youngest said childishly as his hyung was getting worked up.

“Stop it.” YunHo ordered; leader voice on, and ChangMin knew he had crossed the line.

Five minutes later ChangMin finally found his favorite chips and salsa, they started to watch JaeJoong’s concerts of his first solo mini-album. ChangMin’s sarcastic comments didn’t cease, but he didn’t cross the line, and the fact that JaeJoong riled the younger one didn’t help at all.

After four hours of concerts, constant whining of ChangMin over how cheesy and stupid JaeJoong was, some pillows scattered around the room, they finally stopped to get some food. JaeJoong had tears in his eyes from his own sad performances, a thing that didn’t go unnoticed by ChangMin who mercilessly.

“By the way, hyung,” ChangMin started as he took a bite of his ramen, “did you know that you are ill?” he asked, looking innocently at JaeJoong.

“What do you mean?” JaeJoong asked suspiciously, and YunHo raised his eyebrows.

“I searched the internet about it,” ChangMin commented, taking a sip of his water, “apparently, getting so many times in front of lots of people it is a disease called ‘being an attention ’” he said that with a straight face, watching JaeJoong’s face turn red and YunHo sigh in desperation.

“You ing little !” JaeJoong growled, standing up from the seat, “How dare you say something like that to me?”

“But it is the truth!” ChangMin stated, standing up from his seat as well.

“Please stop!” YunHo pleaded, but he got ignored, as always when arguments like that happened.

“You’re the one who says that to me? You? Aren’t you a hypocrite?” JaeJoong asked angrily.

“I am a hypocrite?!” ChangMin barked, frowning at his elder.

“Aren’t you the one who constantly gets on stage since Heaven’s Day?!” JaeJoong demanded to know, not even waiting for an answer, “You practically have attention written all over you face, if I am one, then you are one too!” He pointed a finger at ChangMin’s face, whose color drained from his face.

The argument grew louder and louder, making YunHo sigh in annoyance. Those two loved each other as much as they hated each other. It was a ing pain in the to listen to their complaints all the time. “Both of you are attention , now can you two stop fighting?!” YunHo yelled, annoyed because of them.

Both, JaeJoong and ChangMin, gazed at YunHo with murderous looks, asking “What did you say?!” simultaneously, and Yunho whimpered.

One mistake that YunHo always made was angering both of them at the same moment. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiiii, there~ posting this a little bit late, but here I am ^_^ 
As I promised, this week there are 8 drabbles because I only wrote 6 last week :D 
I hope you enjoyed them :DD Experimented a little bit with gender bender ;) you'll definitely see more of these :D

Until next week~