Week 2 [ 02 - 07 March]

Drabble Challenge

 

Second week of Drabble Challenge

 

Day 1: JaeJoong x female OC, YunHo x SoRi, surprise pairings || PG-13 || 1,456 words

JaeJoong walked towards the coffee shop where he was going to meet his girlfriend for a small date before they would go back to his house, as she was going to spend the night there and he couldn’t be more excited. His parents let him and his sister’s lover spend the night at their house on the condition that guys stayed in one room and girls in the other room; both JaeJoong and Sori were perfectly fine with it.

As soon as Jaejoong stepped into the coffee-shop, he spotted his girlfriend easily; she was, after all, a foreign. He had met her three months ago in a bookstore thanks to a mutual acquaintance, and they hit off from there, getting along better than JaeJoong thought he would with a foreigner. She was a fun girl to be around and also really smart. JaeJoong’s parents liked her even though they were conservative and liked to maintain the traditions.

His girlfriend saw him and waved her hand enthusiastically at JaeJoong, making him grin. She was lovely. At reaching the table she was seated at, JaeJoong dropped his bag on a chair and leaned over to kiss her cheek. She was pretty shy when it came to physical contact in public, what he completely understood and respected.

“So, how was your day?” His girlfriend asked, as soon as he sat down in his chair.

“Tiring, as usual,” JaeJoong said letting out a sigh; college life sometimes. “And how was your day, my lovely Ann?”

The girl, Ann, rolled her eyes at the adjective and chortled. “It went well, thank you. I was so excited for the sleep over I didn’t really pay attention to anything else today.”

Hearing her words, JaeJoong laughed softly. “Of course you’re excited,” he said with a weird glint in his eyes.

Their date continued with small chats and laughter as they related to each other what had happened in their lives since they had last seen each other, which had been three days before, but it was no big deal. After an hour or so, JaeJoong announced that his mother texted him that dinner would be served soon, so they better head off to their house if they want to eat.

The person who greeted them as soon as they got into the house was JaeJoong’s sister, Sori. She kissed JaeJoong’s cheek and hugged him tight before she skipped to greet his brother’s girlfriend with a kiss and a hug. They got along perfectly, and JaeJoong couldn’t be happier. Leaving them be and have a girl talk, he went into the living room to greet his dad, only to have the surprise of seeing Sori’s boyfriend, YunHo, sitting on the couch, having a chat with his dad.

“JaeJoong-ah, you’re home!” his dad greeted him, smiling, and JaeJoong nodded to him, looking at YunHo after that. “Oh right! YunHo came back earlier from his trip and he’s staying with us tonight.”

Before any of the two younger males could say anything, Sori and Ann walked into the living room, chatting happily and laughing. When JaeJoong caught Sori’s gaze, she winked at him, before laughing at something Ann said. The male shook his head at his sister and proceeded to greet YunHo before moving away to the kitchen to help his mother.

Dinner went by smoothly; the discussion was mainly led by YunHo, Sori and his mother, while JaeJoong, Ann and his father remained quiet, letting the other three do the talk. It was always fun when JaeJoong’s and Sori’s halves were staying at their house because their parents were much more carefree and open. They were like a big family, and it made JaeJoong happy.

As bed time came, their parents retired in their rooms, while JaeJoong and the girls were in Sori’s room, having a nice chat. JaeJoong let YunHo take a nice bath in his bathroom and since he was bored, his sister’s room was the only destination he could go and not be lonely.

Ann and Sori were talking about some subject in their college, being classmates, when suddenly his sister leaned and kissed his girlfriend on the mouth. JaeJoong’s jaw dropped and he suddenly looked behind to see if the door was locked.

“Sori!”JaeJoong said, revolted by the sudden kiss, “what if the door wasn’t closed and our parents saw you two kissing?!” he asked panicked.

Sori looked over his brother, “Stop being such a sissy, mom and dad are probably snoring already,” she said, leaning for another kiss.

“I am not being a sissy, I am just being careful with this arrangement in which you can your girlfriend and I can mine,” JaeJoong said, flipping his hair, before getting up from the chair he had been sitting in.

“But JaeJoong, you’re not the one who does the ing,” Ann said, laughing and his sister joined without a second thought.

JaeJoong stuck his tongue out at her, “If you weren’t my fake girlfriend, I’d totally kick your ,” he huffed annoyed.

“No, I don’t think so, you love me!” Ann grinned, and JaeJoong just smiled.

“Maybe I would love you did I swing that way,” he stated, smiling as he saw his sister possessively put her arms around Ann, “but I have YunHo, and I am very happy.”

JaeJoong sighed dreamily at the thought of his boyfriend, “Well ladies, I will leave now to make sure my boyfriend keeps me happy for the rest of the night. Have fun, and please don’t get pregnant, sister!” He said the last line quickly, immediately running towards the door and leaving the room. As he closed the door, something collided against it, and JaeJoong was sure it wasn’t a soft object by the noise it made. His sister could be really aggressive sometimes.

Leaving the two girls alone, he hurried back to his room to have his own alone time with YunHo. He missed his boyfriend a lot; they hadn’t seen each other for two long weeks and the brief skype conversations wasn’t exactly something JaeJoong was satisfied with. Stepping into the room, he locked the door and made his way towards the bed, sitting on it. The shower couldn’t be heard anymore, so he guessed YunHo would come out any minute.

Just as JaeJoong was ing his shirt, YunHo came out of the bathroom with only a towel on. He stopped drying his hair the moment he saw what JaeJoong was doing, “Can you please leave me the pleasure of getting you ?” YunHo asked as he walked towards where his boyfriend was.

JaeJoong smirked when his boyfriend’s hands started ing the shirt for him, and he looked up at YunHo’s handsome face, “You know,” he started, as YunHo kissed his neck, making him sigh softly, finally taking in how much he had missed YunHo’s touches, “I wish you would announce me next time you’re going to appear here, so I won’t be too surprised.”

YunHo laughed as he let JaeJoong take his shirt off, taking away the towel that was covering his manhood, “But baby, I love the way your eyes light up when you see me after a long time!”

JaeJoong snorted at that, “You’re such a sweet-talker, I don’t know what I saw in you,” he muttered, taking his pants off too.

“My ,”YunHo simply said, making JaeJoong laugh loudly enough for YunHo to cover his mouth with his hand. “Do you want your parents to hear you and barge through the door and see me standing in front of your face with my out?!” he exclaimed, making JaeJoong laugh again, “Stop laughing!” YunHo hissed, and his boyfriend stopped.

“Ok,” JaeJoong giggled, “now, please, let’s , I missed you a lot.”

“By the way,” YunHo said, kissing JaeJoong’s abdomen up to his s, “how are your sister and your girlfriend?” he received a smack on his head for that question.

“They are probably ing,” JaeJoong said, hissing as YunHo caught a between his teeth, “I can’t believe my younger sister’s life is more exciting than mine!” he whined as YunHo moved too slowly to lead them to have .

YunHo paused to look at JaeJoong, “She does have a huge drive, remember when we were at my place and she and Ann went for it in my bathroom? Good thing neither of them can get pregnant with their ual appetite.”

JaeJoong groaned, “YunHo, are we here to discuss Sori and Ann’s life or add stories to our own?” he asked irritated because his boyfriend wouldn’t just him already.

YunHo laughed, “Aye, aye, captain!” he said, kissing JaeJoong’s mouth and sneaking his hand to the male’s , obtaining a throaty moan.

 

 

Day 2: I want to be your hero || YunJae || PG - 13 || 2,069 words

JaeJoong was really enthusiastic for his second date with YunHo. JunSu had set them up a week before; his cousin had said they would hit it off pretty well, and even though JaeJoong had been skeptical about it, he had agreed to go. YunHo was, surprisingly, handsome and amazing. The man was taller than JaeJoong, and had a gentle expression. The first time JaeJoong saw him, he thought he was some kind of player, and cursed JunSu and his taste in men, but as soon as they started talking JaeJoong found himself being more than glad to spend that date chatting with him.

They didn’t do anything else after that lovely dinner, apart from a walk in the park on the way towards JaeJoong’s house, YunHo insisted on accompanying him. JaeJoong honestly expected the man to kiss him, ravish him on the doorsteps of his house, but nothing like that happened. YunHo only kissed him on the cheek goodbye and then he left. JaeJoong was thoroughly intoxicated with the man’s cologne, but just as he wanted to lean in and be the one to make the first move and kiss YunHo, the man stepped away from him.

It wasn’t necessary to say that JaeJoong was frustrated the whole week about not being able to kiss the man properly. As he was walking towards the restaurant they were going to dine at, JaeJoong made up his mind that at the end of the date he and YunHo were going to kiss properly, or better said, they were going to make out.

The place YunHo had chosen for their date was an Italian restaurant, and JaeJoong had a feeling that JunSu spilled the beans about him being an Italian food fan. Or YunHo accidentally discovered his tumblr or pinterest, both of them being full of food posts, mostly Italian dishes. 

He was greeted by a waiter and led to a table where YunHo was sitting, looking handsome in his suit and baby blue shirt. No tie, JaeJoong noted, and he was happy with himself for not over-dressing.

As soon YunHo caught the glimpse of him, the other man stood up and waited for JaeJoong to reach the table, “JaeJoong!” The man greeted him with a bright smile, and JaeJoong’s knees turned into jelly.

“YunHo,” he rejoiced, as they both sat down.

“I am not sure if you like Italian dishes, I asked JunSu but he refused to tell me anything because he doesn’t want to meddle with us.” YunHo started to ramble a little bit, and JaeJoong found it adorable.

“I, in fact, love Italian dishes, I was pretty excited as soon as you told me we were meeting at this restaurant,” JaeJoong supplied the information, watching YunHo’s posture go from tense to relaxed. “And JunSu is in denial about him meddling with us since he was the one who has set us up.”

YunHo laughed at that, eyes sparkling with happiness, and JaeJoong mentally patted himself on the back for doing the wonderful job of making YunHo laugh. The waiter came and took their orders pretty soon, and as they were waiting for the food they started to talk about everything and at the same time about nothing. They went from random subjects like how they like their coffee to what was their favorite dish as kids. JaeJoong found it extremely relaxing to be able to talk about everything to someone and not having them ogling at his face and only open the mouth to say something ual regarding his looks. YunHo was actually looking into his eyes as he spoke, and JaeJoong could feel himself getting lost in the deep almond dark eyes the other male had. They emanated a gentleness that had JaeJoong on cloud nine.

In between the bites of their pasta and silent giggles over how they were making quite a mess with the creamy sauce of their Alfredo chicken pasta, YunHo broke the silence with a question, “What if we hit the club tonight?”

JaeJoong was surprised by the question, calculating his chances of making YunHo do something more than a kiss on the cheek, and his result was that he could get the other male do something more if he was a little bit tipsy, “That sounds wonderful, but I don’t think I am dressed for a club?” JaeJoong said, blinking his eyes innocently. He was dressed just fine, but he really wanted to put on the leather pants and that defined the curve of his eyes so fine that even his “straight as a ruler” friend, ChangMin, said he would tap that, which made JaeJoong’s confidence skyrocket.

“Nonsense, you’re dressed just fine, I wouldn’t want another guy to snatch you away, to be honest,” YunHo mumbled the last part, but JaeJoong caught the words and that made him grin hard.

“No one will snatch me away from you, YunHo-yah, don’t worry,” JaeJoong flirted, winking at the man, making him blush.

After they ended their dinner and two more glasses of dry white wine, they took a cab to one of the most popular clubs of the city. JaeJoong frequented that club with his other model friends, but he knew how hard it was to get in, because it was more like a club for rich people.

YunHo paid the cab driver, not letting JaeJoong even think of taking his wallet from his pocked, and they went to the entrance of the club. JaeJoong wanted to go to the queue that was formed outside, but YunHo took him by his waist and led the way towards the bodyguards. As soon as the tall and muscular men caught the glimpse of YunHo they bowed to him and opened the door.

“Bodyguards of Nest of Angles bow down to you, who are you?!” JaeJoong exclaimed as he looked at YunHo who just laughed.

“My childhood friend owns this place,” whispered in his ear, making JaeJoong shiver and forget which the question he had asked was.

“But the owner of this place is Kim HeeChul, one of the best-known designers of Korea,” JaeJoong mumbled, pouting slightly.

“Exactly!”YunHo beamed and JaeJoong’s jaw dropped. YunHo was friend with his favorite designer?!

JaeJoong stopped walking, watching as YunHo’s smile dropped from his lips, “Who are you really?”

“Just someone with connections and money, do you really think JunSu would hand you over to some creepy guy?” YunHo asked, frowning a little, “He’s your cousin!”

“Taking in consideration JunSu is a creep himself I wouldn’t be surprised by his choices, honestly.” JaeJoong said in a teasing manner, “You’re not a creep, you blush at my words, how can a creep blush?!” he asked, trying to sound reasonable, which he didn’t.

“I am not a creep, I promise!” YunHo squeaked and JaeJoong had a hard time trying not to laugh at a man with the height of 1.84m squeaking at the entrance of a club.

The two of them entered the dance floor where a mass of bodies were dancing and grinding against each other. The atmosphere was a fun one and JaeJoong quickly relaxed. He loved to party. JunSu often said he’s a party animal, which JaeJoong always brushed off as an exaggeration of his way to have fun.

As they reached the bar YunHo ordered drinks for both of them, JaeJoong being too busy scanning the people in the club, trying to see if he recognized someone, when a familiar face caught his attention in the crowd. And unfortunately, that someone recognized him too by the way he smirked at him. JaeJoong turned his back to the man and looked over to YunHo, who seemed to have caught up that something was wrong.

Just as YunHo opened his mouth to ask him what happened, a guy approached them, grinning in a sly manner, “Hello there, beautiful!” the guy said, making JaeJoong groan and pissing YunHo off instantly.

“Who are you?” YunHo snapped at the man, wrapping his arm possessively around JaeJoong’s shoulder.

“I have no business with you,” the unnamed guy dismissed him before he settled his eyes on JaeJoong and his lips, “I missed you, you know.” He said, making YunHo even angrier.

JaeJoong sensed the tension that was building up and decided to end it, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You’re hurting me, JaeJoong, I thought we had something back then!” The guy said, reaching for JaeJoong’s hand.

“I think JaeJoong already made a point about not wanting to deal with you, buddy.” YunHo said as he slapped away the hand that wanted to touch his date.

“And I think you’re the third wheel in this matter.” The dude barked at YunHo, clearly annoyed by his presence.

YunHo snorted at the words and before the guy could realize he punched him straight in the nose, “I am pretty sure I am the date tonight and you’re the wheel.” He spitted, smirking in victory, but his smirk was whipped off as the guy lunged forward and returned the punch, much harder, which made YunHo fall on the floor from the impact.

JaeJoong was angry, both because YunHo started a fight and because that guy hit his date. Biting the inside of his cheek he marched towards the guy who had been pestering him and punched him in the face before throwing a punch to the guy’s stomach.

He grabbed the other’s man hair and was thoroughly disgusted by the amount of gel the felt on his hands, “Listen here you moron, first you don’t walk up to me and act like we had something together when I am with someone and second, you don’t punch my handsome date!” JaeJoong hissed at the man before proceeding to kick his right knee and letting the man fall on the floor.

JaeJoong flipped his hair and rolled his eyes at the people who stared at him like he was some mystical creature. Looking over to YunHo and seeing that he was alright, JaeJoong left the place, his day was ruined. And his illusions regarding YunHo were ruined too, he thought bitterly as he left the club.

YunHo saw JaeJoong leaving so he hurriedly took some bills out of his wallet and took the tissues that the barman handed him for his bloodied nose and started running after JaeJoong. Happily for him, his date (hopefully he still was his date) was outside, waiting for a cab.

“JaeJoong!” he yelled and the named man looked at him before huffing and turning his back to him, “I am sorry!” YunHo said as he got closer.

“For what?”JaeJoong snorted at the typical apology.

“For being an and for not controlling my impulses,” YunHo said honestly as he took another tissue and pressed it to his bloodied nose.

JaeJoong looked concerned at the amount of blood that was on YunHo’s face and lovely shirt, “Are you ok?” He asked gently as he stepped towards the man.

YunHo nodded his head, “I’m ok. I am really sorry!” he apologized again.

JaeJoong shook his head and looked away from YunHo, “It’s ok.” He lied through his teeth,

“No it’s not ok, don’t lie to me,” YunHo saw through his lie, “I – I just wanted to be your hero.” He mumbled the last thing and because of the noise the cars made, JaeJoong didn’t catch that.

“What?” The model asked frowning in confusion.

“I said,” YunHo spoke as he tried his best to take a deep breath, “I said I wanted to be your hero.”

JaeJoong looked at the taller man like he had grown another head and suddenly started to laugh out loud, making YunHo pout, “I am sorry, it’s just …” JaeJoong tried to speak but laughter won over him.

After a few minutes in which JaeJoong kept laughing and YunHo just stared at the gorgeous creature that was making lovely sounds of happiness and amusement, the model could catch his breath again and speak.

“You’re stupid!” JaeJoong stated and that left YunHo dumbfounded, “Next time let’s just watch a movie at your or my place.” The model said before he turned his back to YunHo and walked away.

“Wait! You mean there’s going to be next time?!” YunHo yelled after the beauty, who only waved at him without even turning to face him.

Even though YunHo got a bloodied nose, he was sure that was one of the best nights of his life.

 

Day 3: Toys || YunJae || Non - AU || 876 words

JaeJoong honestly didn’t expect the package he ordered two days ago to arrive at their apartment so soon, and he really didn’t expect for the person who received it to be YunHo.

They were sitting at the table in their kitchen, the five of them, with the package on the table. JaeJoong was looking down, ashamed of the fact that the other four guys knew about what it was on the package, since ChangMin bluntly said it was from a shop. YunHo suspected the package was for ChangMin, since the maknae knew very well what it actually was, but JaeJoong couldn’t let the younger get all the blame; even though it would have been funny to see him get worked up about this matter, but JaeJoong wasn’t evil.

“Guys, please leave me alone with JaeJoong.” YunHo requested, and the three youngest members obliged without a question― he was after all their leader. “Care to tell me what this is, JaeJoong?” The leader asked as he tapped the package with a finger.

“Uhm,” JaeJoong lamely started, his lips, “a package?”

“Bingo, Captain obvious!” YunHo hissed at him, “What’s in the package, JaeJoong?” he asked again.

JaeJoong stared at YunHo, not saying a thing. How could he say to the leader what was in? How could JaeJoong say that he bought toys for his own pleasure? How could he ever tell YunHo that he needed to feel something because his feelings for his leader were slowly consuming him? How could he dare to tell YunHo that he lusted him? No, JaeJoong shook his head, he couldn’t tell him. “I can’t tell you.” He replied, biting the inside of his cheek.

“You can’t tell me or you don’t want to tell me?” YunHo demanded to know.

“I can’t tell you,” JaeJoong mumbled his reply.

“Why?” YunHo asked; his tone gentler this time.

“I – I …,” JaeJoong started to reply, but the words were stuck in his throat, “I am ashamed.”

“Of me?!”YunHo stammered, hurt was written all over his face, and JaeJoong hurried to explain.

“No! Never of you! You’re … you’re wonderful …,” JaeJoong confessed, biting his lip.

“Then?”YunHo inquired, raising his eyebrow.

JaeJoong couldn’t think straight anymore, he was extremely tense about this whole situation, so he just blurted out the truth, “They are toys I ordered for myself!” he yelled, before he slapped his hands over his mouth.

“What?!”YunHoasked, his jaw dropping at JaeJoong’s answer.

JaeJoong removed the hands away from his mouth before he started to speak,“They are two s I ordered for myself because …”

“No, no, no! I heard you the first time.” The leader grunted, not meeting JaeJoong’s eyes.

He’s disgusted! JaeJoong thought as he saw the emotions being displayed on YunHo’s face. Why were you so ing stupid to tell him? He scolded himself, digging his nails in his palms. Jaejoong could feel his eyes burning and the tears threatening to spill. He desperately tried to hide everything he felt for YunHo and who he was, but now every single effort he did all these years was in vain because YunHo found out and he’s disgusted with him. 

“I’m not.” JaeJoong heard YunHo say.

“What?” JaeJoong asked confused, because he couldn’t have said all those things out loud, right?

“I heard what you said, and I am not disgusted, I am just distraught … I never thought …,” YunHo paused, and wanted to continue, but JaeJoong cut him off.

“That I am homoual?” JaeJoong said in a hushed tone, but the words were clearly heard by YunHo in the silenced room.

The leader laughed and shook his head, “That this day will come so soon …”

“What do you mean?” JaeJoong asked, suddenly getting nervous.

YunHo looked down at the package and his cheeks were starting to turn red, “I mean … I never thought that my confession would be like this.”

“Confession?”JaeJoong mumbled, clearly confused to where this discussion is going to.

YunHo didn’t reply to that, instead he got up from his seat and went towards the chair were JaeJoong was sitting on. He kneeled in front of JaeJoong and took the other’s hand in his, not letting him go anywhere. YunHo looked up at JaeJoong’s red eyes and pale face, and raised one of his hands to his cheek. Without any words, he leaned in and kissed JaeJoong on the lips, breathing in the surprised gasp of the older man.

As YunHo broke the kiss, JaeJoong was still dazed because of the sudden evolution of the things, “You must be kidding me.” The lead singer said while taking a deep breath.

“Honestly, JaeJoong,” YunHo said as he traced JaeJoong’s lower lip with his thumb, “I’d rather do something else than kid you and it involves what you have ordered.” He shamelessly said while grinning.

“No way!”JaeJoong protested being highly revolted, “I am expecting an expensive dinner from your part and maybe after a few days I will consider letting you near my bed.” He huffed, trying to look mad, but in all honesty, he was the happiest man alive.

YunHo laughed beautifully and it made JaeJoong have butterflies in his stomach, “Whatever you want.” The leader murmured as he leaned in for another kiss. 

 

 

Day 4: Unexpected fascination || YunJae || PG - 13 || 1,581 words

The life of an idol was really tiring. Between the heavy schedules, making a name in the industry, going to every single ty variety show so that people can know who you are and dealing with fans, sleeping less, eating less, being less an individual, you started to lose your identity. Other people now dictated what you liked to do, what kind of person you were, how you should act, whom you should describe as your ideal type; lie through your teeth to the fans and you’ll be forever tied together by a strong bond.

For JaeJoong lying was tiring. Fans were tiring. Managers were tiring. The company was tiring. Even singing was tiring, and he loved singing. Trying to sleep in the bed of the apartment the company gave him was tiring. Eating at the same table as his band mates was tiring.

Nowadays even breathing was tiring.

That’s why he decided to go out that night, to find something which didn’t tire him. Or do something out of his boring routine. Something to remind him that he was still alive.

Without thinking twice about the consequences of his actions, JaeJoong left the house without telling anyone anything. It was 8 PM; a rare hour for them to be free, and JaeJoong took the chance. He turned off his phone and went out on the streets, with only a cap on for disguise purposes.

For the first time in three years since his debut, JaeJoong was freely walking on the streets without people following him, without thinking about what could happen if he took the next step. He was feeling like a normal person, and it felt pretty amazing.

Sadly, every good thing had an end. JaeJoong made the mistake of going into a popular ramen shop and raising his eyes to swipe a look around the local shop and some people recognized him, creating a commotion pretty quickly. Just as fast as he got into the shop, JaeJoong had to leave, running away from his fans. Between the fear of getting into the hands of the fans and pictures being taken, being proof of his little escapade, he went in a building without thinking twice.

“Excuse me, sir,” someone called for him and JaeJoong tensed, “do you have a ticket for the show?” the man asked him, and the singer breathed out in relief.

“No,” he answered hesitating, wondering if the man will make him leave.

“Then would you like to buy one?” The man asked again in a gentle tone and JaeJoong found himself nodding, getting his wallet to pay for the ticket.

As soon as the transaction was over JaeJoong followed the man through the elegant hallway until they reached to a door. The man opened it for him and JaeJoong stepped inside. Looking around he saw people dressed in fine clothes and unconsciously he looked down at his ripped jeans and leather boots. them, thought JaeJoong as he searched for his seat. If this was the thing that helped him to get away from him fans then so be it.

The curtains were opened and ballet dancers started to do their number on stage. JaeJoong groaned internally because he knew nothing about ballet and he suspected he was going to get bored out of his mind. And that’s what happened for the first five or ten minutes, JaeJoong had no idea how much time passed, until someone entered the second act.

That person triggered a raw instinctual desire inside of him. His long legs, toned back and arms, his small face and dark eyes; all of those attracted JaeJoong’s attention. But that wasn’t the only thing JaeJoong noticed, he also noticed the tight white leggings that were hugging the muscled legs and highlighting another marveling feature.

The dancer’s bulge.

He always had a thing for es. Even before he understood that s weren’t for him, he liked to look on the internet at what sizes and shapes es came in. JaeJoong also didn’t see anything before to impress him in the Asian field of es, but this, what he had witnessed that night, must be a miracle, in his humble opinion.

YooChun always told him that he was never going to get the Asian man with the stature and looks of a Greek God in his bed like he wished, and JaeJoong was very excited to prove to his band mate otherwise.

JaeJoong didn’t realize how fast time flew by until the moment someone blocked the view from the stage because they stood up. That’s when JaeJoong realized the show ended and the dancers went backstage, and that he didn’t know the name of the dancer who took his breath away and probably his attention and boners for a long, long while.

Two months after that incident, and a few fights with the management for going out without telling anyone, JaeJoong still frequented the ballet shows to see the man who stole away his concentration. He found out that his name was YunHo, Jung YunHo, and that they were of the same age, JaeJoong being only two days older than him. YunHo was a Premier danseur noble, and JaeJoong frequented all his shows and got even hornier as he attended more shows.

After another month of interior conflict and encouragement from Yoochun’s part he decided to introduce himself to YunHo. The fact that it was the last show of the season also helped his decision. He dressed in a nice suit, styled up his blond hair and bought a bouquet of Calla Lilies, because JaeJoong read something on the internet about them being YunHo’s favorite flowers, and he went to the last show.

As always, it was breathtaking, not because JaeJoong knew something about ballet after all this time, not even close. It was simply because of YunHo’s grace and elegance of executing the movements, of the expression of his face, how he furrowed his eyebrows in concentration and how he his lower lip every time he did pirouettes. Plus it didn’t help that YunHo was illegally handsome and delicious in the costumes they had for him.

When the show ended, JaeJoong was nervous and his palms were sweaty, but he took courage and went backstage to meet the prince of his dreams. Calmly and composed, the singer walked between the people that were running here and there in hurry. He had asked his manager in advance to arrange a visit between him and YunHo, in private. Just as he reached to the door of YunHo’s room, JaeJoong suddenly asked himself, what if YunHo didn’t like him? He even asked YooChun that, who just laughed as if JaeJoong dropped the funniest joke of his life.

Freeing his mind of every worry thought he had, he knocked at the door and a deep baritone voice answered with a “Come in”. JaeJoong shuddered at listening to the deep voice, and bit his lip, he was sure his heart would burst out of his chest. Opening the door, he stepped inside the room, noticing that YunHo still hadn’t changed out of his stage clothes.

The ballet dancer was seated on the couch, legs spread, in a relaxing position. He was smirking, and JaeJoong swore he never felt so small in his life, not even when he auditioned for SM when he was fifteen.

“Hello, JaeJoong!” the husky voice greeted him and JaeJoong almost came in his pants.

The singer his lips nervously, before opening his mouth to speak, “How do you know my name?” JaeJoong was surprised and pleased that he didn’t stutter like a ten year old boy.

“I wonder who doesn’t know your name,” YunHo replied, still smiling, moving one of his hands to pat the space next to him.

The gesture was pretty clear, he was inviting JaeJoong to sit down, and who was the idol to say no to that? The singer closed the door behind him and placed the flowers on the table before walking around it to reach the coach and sit next to YunHo, not meeting his eyes.

“Why are you here, JaeJoong?” the ballet dancer asked, amusement could be clearly noticed in his voice.

“To ask you out,” JaeJoong bluntly said, it wasn’t like he would waste this opportunity.

“Why?” YunHo inquired, getting closer to JaeJoong, “I didn’t even know you swing this way.”

That caught JaeJoong’s attention and he raised his eyes to meet the almond shaped ones, “You know … stuff about me?”

YunHo smirked, “Just like you know stuff about me,” the dancer his lips making JaeJoong gulp and lean closer unconsciously.

JaeJoong surely didn’t expect that answer, what was the meaning of YunHo’s words? Did the dancer know who he was? Why would someone like YunHo be interested in someone like him?

Just as if YunHo was reading his mind, the other began to spoke, “You’re not the only one who likes to admire people, JaeJoong.”

The singer blinked his eyes, before grinning, “Then, Mister Jung YunHo, would you like to accompany me to dinner so we could admire each other more closely?”

YunHo chuckled deeply and leaned forward, his and JaeJoong’s breath meddling in one, “I would surely like that, sir.” He replied, grinning, before he planted a peck on the corner of JaeJoong’s mouth.

As the dancer leaned away from him, JaeJoong couldn’t help but think that this man, this gorgeous man, was probably going to be the death of him.

 

Day 5: Day off || YunJae || Non-AU || 966 words

It was one of the times when both of them were free from their schedules for a few days, and without thinking twice, JaeJoong called YunHo to go to Busan in secret and spend it together. His boyfriend agreed reluctantly only after ChangMin made sure to send him off because he wanted to be alone.

As soon as they reached to the cottage of their mutual friend in Busan, JaeJoong jumped on YunHo and kissed him without stopping until they were both . Without even reaching the bedroom, they settled for the couch, where JaeJoong rode his boyfriend until his thighs burned and his throat was hurting from and screaming YunHo’s name. Bite marks were all over their bodies, and JaeJoong was sure he had some red marks on his hips because of YunHo’s powerful grip, but he didn’t mind, he loved it when his boyfriend left marks on his body. He was convinced that these kinds of marks were actually love notes written on flesh, and no one but YunHo could make them.

As the night fell, JaeJoong asked out YunHo for a date at the night market and buy some groceries. YunHo’s eyes were sparkling with happiness even though he was laughing when JaeJoong asked him out, and the older male could swear he would never get used to YunHo being his even after all this time.

They strolled down the streets eating delicious food and feeding each other. When there weren’t so many people on the streets they would sneak a kiss or two; and when JaeJoong really couldn’t help himself, he would just drag YunHo into a dark alley and kiss him until they were humping against each other, that being the cue for them to stop.

When both of them decided that they ate way too much and could barely move, JaeJoong decided it was time to go and do the grocery shopping and then go back home and . He even said it out loud, making YunHo shove him away before hastening his steps. The older male just loved it when his boyfriend got shy. Even though fans thought YunHo was the dominant in their relationship, it was actually the other way around, but JaeJoong wouldn’t mind anything as long as he had YunHo by his side.

The grocery shop they stopped at was pretty big and at that hour was kind of empty, and because of that JaeJoong was extremely happy. He was clinging on YunHo’s arms as the other man pushed the cart around, JaeJoong putting everything that grabbed his attention in the cart.

“Jae, we don’t actually need that much ice cream!” YunHo said as he looked at what his boyfriend placed in the cart.

“What do you mean we don’t need lots of ice cream? We’re staying here for four days. I want to eat ice cream at breakfast, lunch, dinner and off you. We so need lots of ice cream!” JaeJoong said, eyes twinkling in excitement.

YunHo thought for a minute about what JaeJoong said and even though it sounded like an excess of ice cream, he quite liked the idea of having JaeJoong ice cream off his body or vice versa, “Pick strawberry flavored ice cream too!”

JaeJoong grinned at him before dropping a sloppy kiss on his lips and moved towards the other items he wanted to buy. YunHo shook his head smiling like an idiot as he went after JaeJoong, the man was both a blessing and a curse in his life.

When YunHo reached JaeJoong he saw the man was in a deep meditation over which chocolate he should chose, “I like the Belgian one and the other with almonds.” YunHo said, pointing at each one of them, to make JaeJoong’s decision easier.

His boyfriend nodded, “Can you please go and find some good canned tuna? I want to make you tuna pasta.”

YunHo nodded, walking off to go and find tuna. Seeing all kind of sweet made him want to eat some chocolate that would melt in his mouth and satisfy the sweet craving he was having for days. ChangMin wouldn’t let him eat chocolate too often because he said it was bad for his skin, and YunHo let him win this time, because he had strawberries that he could eat.

It took some minutes for YunHo to find the canned tuna that JaeJoong liked to use every time he made pasta, and by the time he wanted to go back to JaeJoong, the other was walking towards him already. He smiled seeing his gorgeous boyfriend and placed the tuna in the cart, observing curiously to see what kind of chocolate JaeJoong bought.

“Are you serious?” YunHo asked frowning, picking up the 80% cacao wrapped chocolate.

“What?” JaeJoong asked, looking at him blankly.

“JaeJoong, I showed you what kind of chocolate I want, why did you buy dark chocolate?” YunHo didn’t care he sounded like a kid, he wanted sweet chocolate.

JaeJoong rolled his eyes and grabbed the chocolate from YunHo’s hands and walked away, muttering for himself. First, YunHo felt bad for making JaeJoong go back and chose other kind of chocolate, but then he just waved it off, knowing that JaeJoong wasn’t really upset. Without waiting for him he went to the cashier and started putting all the food they picked on the counter.

His boyfriend appeared pretty soon too and he placed the sweet and dark chocolate on the counter and as well some strawberry milk and cupcakes. YunHo secretly smiled at the cute action of his boyfriend and he noted in his mind to reward JaeJoong for being an amazing person.

Later that night, when YunHo was between JaeJoong’s legs, he gave him the best and the older had in a while.

  

Day 6: Warm nights || OT5 || Angst || 227 words

For JunSu the warmest nights weren’t when they had heat in their apartment, or when it was summer and it was so hot that you couldn’t sleep.

For him, the warmest nights where when they reached home after a tiring schedule and they sat at the table eating something JaeJoong cooked, with what energy? JunSu didn’t know, but that’s what made it even more special.

The warmest nights were when ChangMin and YooChun would ally together and bully him under the tired, but warm gaze of YunHo.

The warmest nights were when JaeJoong would kiss YunHo’s cheek as he placed the plate of food in front of him and JunSu looked away, not wanting to intrude on the moment, just as YunHo looked at JaeJoong like he was the most precious thing in the world.

For JunSu, the warmest nights were back then when he still had a family, not the biological one, but the spiritual one.

For JunSu, the warmest nights were when even though YooChun crawled in his bed to sleep with him, and touch him with his cold feed, he couldn’t get mad at him.

In the present, for JunSu, nights weren’t warm at all as he was staying alone in his room, with his family in his house, but none of them awakened in him the same feelings as his other family did.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiiiiii~

This is the second week of my drabble challenge! :D Sadly I was able to write only 6 of them :( 
A special thanks to Ann and Jaan who betaed them for me <3 

If you guys want me to write a prompt please mention me on twitter or send it in my ask   and i will try to write them! :D

See you next week!