Week 4 [16 - 22 March]

Drabble Challenge

Fourth week of Drabble Challenge

 

Day 1: Dangerous || YunJae || PG-13 || 2,078 words

“I can’t go home like this, JunSu!” JaeJoong whined as his cousin rolled his eyes at him.

“It is not the first time you go home alone from the club, JaeJoong!” JunSu sighed for the nth time in the past fifteen minutes; he really wanted to get back to his boyfriend.

“Yes, JunSu, I went home alone but not dressed like this!” The blond man huffed, pointing at his tight leather pants and white tank top.

“I wasn’t the one who told you to dress like a hooker.” JunSu bitterly spitted, annoyed with his cousin’s sudden annoying outburst. He honestly had no idea why JaeJoong was acting like that when he always wore ridiculous revealing clothes and he went home alone at late hours. “Why are you acting like this, suddenly?”

JaeJoong pouted at his cousin’s harsh words, “I don’t dress like a hooker!” he said flipping his blond hair. “I don’t know, I suddenly felt like I shouldn’t go home alone.”

JunSu rolled his eyes at his cousin, “I am going to my boyfriend, do what you want.” With that he turned his back to JaeJoong.

“What the , JunSu?!” JaeJoong yelled after his ungrateful cousin. Seeing that his cousin, his family, blood of blood, left him alone and scared in front of a club, he grabbed his phone and called the police. He was going to make sure he gets home safely.

911, what is the problem?”

“My name is JaeJoong and I – I am afraid to go home.” JaeJoong said into the phone.

“Excuse me?” The police operator asked, not believing what she heard.

“I said I am afraid of going home alone because I feel like I might be in danger.” JaeJoong repeated this time.

“Are you joking right now?” the voice from the other side of the phone asked and JaeJoong frowned.

“No.” JaeJoong replied, rolling his eyes. Weren’t cops supposed to take care of their safety no matter what?

“Wait a minute!” The female said and JaeJoong bit back an “I might get killed in a minute” and waited patiently.

It passed more than a minute, because JaeJoong counted, when a warm, deep voice spoke to him, “Hi, JaeJoong!” the voice said and JaeJoong felt butterflies in his stomach.

“H-Hi!” He replied nervously, stuttering.

My colleague told me you’re afraid to go home, do you feel threatened by someone?” The warm voice asked and JaeJoong nodded his head, before slapping his forehead, the man couldn’t see him.

“Yes, I went out with my horrible cousin who ditched me for his boyfriend and I am honestly afraid of going home because I am in a shady part of the town.” JaeJoong said in one go without stopping.

There was a pregnant pause and JaeJoong pouted. “Ok, I got your address, it will take me around ten minutes to get there. Don’t move and if someone tries to do something to you please call for help.”

“Ok!” JaeJoong said shortly before he ended the call.

“You’re still here?!” Someone asked from behind and JaeJoong turned around scared, just to breathe in relief after he saw his cousin.

“Yes, I am waiting for my ride, since you didn’t want to go with me,” JaeJoong smugly said.

“Who?” JunSu narrowed his eyes, suddenly becoming overprotective.

JaeJoong giggled, “Well … I might have called the cops and someone with a super nice deep voice told me he’s going to fetch me!”

JunSu blinked his eyes at his cousin’s words not believing what he’s hearing, “Are you ing kidding me?! You called the ing cops?!” he yelled not caring if anyone would hear him.

JaeJoong tsked and side-eyed his cousin, “Could you be more annoying? Yes I called the cops because I am afraid of going home alone!”

JunSu slapped his forehead, muttering under his breath how stupid his cousin could be and how he couldn’t understand why he was related to him, while JaeJoong just rolled his eyes at his cousin dramatic ways of dealing with the situation. Why would it be a problem if he called the cops to bring him home?

Just as JaeJoong wanted to complain about how his cousin was overreacting to the whole thing, he heard a car stopping behind him and he turned around fast. It couldn’t be possible that the cop was here because it certainly didn’t pass ten minutes. He eyed the white car, that wasn’t really a police car and he felt JunSu grab his hand, both of them settling to watch the owner of the car getting off the car.

It was just like in one of those cheesy movies where the hot actor comes out of the car and the whole world stops and his moves are in slow motion. JaeJoong heard that cops were supposed to be hot, but he wasn’t expecting that: tall, tanned, muscular, styled hair, stylish clothes, long legs, fabulous smile and lovely nose. It was 2am but the man was wearing shades, JaeJoong dislikes people who wear shades in the night, but with this man, JaeJoong would look over that fact.

The man had nice hands; JaeJoong observed that as the cop took off his shades. His almond eyes met JaeJoong’s eyes and the younger male felt his knee turn into jelly. The cop was gorgeous and JaeJoong was very happy he called the cops to get a ride to his house.

“Which one of you is JaeJoong?” The man asked, smiling gently, and JaeJoong’s stomach flipped.

“Me!” Both of the younger boys said and JaeJoong turned to his cousin.

“What the , I am JaeJoong and you’re the horrible cousin who left me alone for rapists to have their way with me!” JaeJoong yelled smacking his cousin’s shoulder.

“Can’t we just trade identities?” JunSu whined as he rubbed the spot where he was hit.

“You have a boyfriend!” JaeJoong said outraged.

“I can be single for the night.” His cousin muttered making JaeJoong kick him.

“I think violence isn’t needed, JaeJoong.” The cop suddenly interfered, and JaeJoong loved how his name sounded when the male said it.

“You’re right.” JaeJoong said, not really agreeing with the cop, because JunSu deserved more kicks, but he was a good boy and good boys listened well. “Can we go home now? I really want in my bed,” Hopefully with you, JaeJoong added in his mind.

“Of course!” the older man cheerfully said. “My name is YunHo, by the way!” he introduced himself, eyes on the blond young boy named JaeJoong who was extremely attractive especially in those clothes. YunHo could see why the boy was afraid to go home, someone like him shouldn’t go around alone.

“Nice to meet you, YunHo, and thank you for accepting my silly request.” JaeJoong said as he stepped closer to the car, leaving JunSu behind.

“Do you need a ride too?” YunHo asked at the other boy, who had blue hair and an adorable pout.

JunSu shook his head. He was tempted to say yes, but he knew JaeJoong would hate him forever. “No, thank you, I will just go back to my boyfriend. Bye JaeJoong, text me when you get home safely.”

JaeJoong didn’t reply to his cousin, his eyes were focused only on the very attractive cop who was going to get him home safely. “We should go! I don’t want to keep you from your things.”

YunHo laughed and shook his head, walking around the car to open the door for the boy, “I was actually going home from my duty that’s why I came to fetch you. It was an unusual request and I didn’t know if someone was playing a prank or not.” he informed JaeJoong as the boy smiled and got in the car. After YunHo got in the car as well, silence fell between them.

“Don’t you think a line for these special cases is needed?” JaeJoong suddenly asked, eyes moving from the window to the male who was driving.

“For teens that are afraid to go home alone from a certain dangerous zone?” YunHo asked, thinking about it. “I guess it would be a good idea, but there would be probably lots of calls from people who are too lazy or don’t want to spend money on a cab.” he added, stopping at a traffic light.

JaeJoong sighed, nodding, YunHo’s words made a lot of sense. “I guess, you’re right.”

“You didn’t tell me where you live,” YunHo said, looking at the teen that was on his right, smiling as he saw him get flustered.

JaeJoong gave him the address, before he fumbled his fingers and stared outside of the car. “How old are you?” he questioned without looking at YunHo because he was sure his face was red.

“I am twenty four, you?” The cop rejoiced, suddenly happy that JaeJoong was somehow interested in him.

“I am nineteen.” JaeJoong muttered, embarrassed because he realized he was nineteen and he was afraid of going home alone. “I know it sounds stupid, but I got really scared of going home, I don’t know why, usually I go home with JunSu, but that idiot ditched me for his boyfriend,” JaeJoong started to ramble to give a reason for his call.

YunHo smiled, “It’s ok, JaeJoong” he said as he shook his head slightly, “I think that you did a good thing.  I mean, what if something really did happen to you if you went alone? After all … you’re a very attractive person and some people are just animals.” He added, clenching his jaw at the mere thought of someone touching JaeJoong in an inappropriate manner.

JaeJoong gulped down, suddenly feeling something spread through his whole body making his jeans feel tighter than the usual, “Y-You …,” JaeJoong said as he his lips, “You think I am attractive?”

YunHo took a deep breath before replying, “Of course I think you’re attractive, it would be hypocritical of me to think otherwise.”

JaeJoong smiled and blushed, “I think you’re very attractive too.” he added, biting his lip, sneaking a glance towards the other male, only to see a smile on his face.

They didn’t speak to each other after that; JaeJoong was too embarrassed over what he said to even dare to look at YunHo again. After ten more minutes, YunHo parked the car in front of the building where JaeJoong lived, but the younger male didn’t move out of the car.

“We should meet for coffee one of these days.” YunHo proposed lightly, staring at JaeJoong, who squeaked.

“Are you for real?” JaeJoong asked, eyes shining as he looking in Yunho’s warm ones.

“Yes.” Yunho replied without thinking twice.

“Ok.” JaeJoong said, trying to surpass a giggle, “Give me your phone to add my number.” He requested softly, already getting excited.

YunHo just grinned, “I already have your number. I saved it back at the office.” He said as he took his phone from his jacket, swiping his lock-screen.

JaeJoong watched as the male worked on his phone with his long fingers and he bit back a moan, YunHo’s hands were gorgeous. He could image them touching his body and doing sinful things with them. The blond man felt his phone vibrate in back of his pants and he squealed before blushing embarrassed.

“I sent you my number, now you should probably go inside and get some sleep,” YunHo said as he watched JaeJoong’s mouth.

The younger boy wasn’t clueless to where YunHo’s eyes were lingering and he his lips on purpose, before JaeJoong leaned in and kissed the other male, taking him by surprise. But it didn’t take a second before YunHo kissed him back.

Just as the kiss started, fast, JaeJoong broke the liplock and he smiled blissfully, “I should go because if not … I won’t be able to resist you.” He pecked YunHo’s lips before he darted out of the car, not letting the other male say anything to him, because if YunHo would actually speak, he would go back and demand a long make-out and probably something even more.

After he went to his apartment and took a shower, he replied to YunHo’s goodnight text, after he squealed and ran around the room, of course. Sitting on his bed he quickly wrote a text message to JunSu before he tried to fall asleep ignoring the phone that was buzzing, probably with the calls and annoyed messages of his cousin.

He couldn’t wait for his date!

 

 

Day 2: Raison d'etre || YunJae || Non-AU || PG-13 || 551 words

His career as an idol was something he always dreamed of. What he had now was something greater than the dreams of his 15 year old self. His fans were devoted to him and loved him for his looks, music, personality, etc. They all loved him for something, but he didn’t care as long as they stayed next to him.

JaeJoong had something more than he dreamed of, it wasn’t a wife or a child, like many people would expect, no, it was another thing. He had the one in his life, that one person that everyone looks for. JaeJoong was sure he had that person in his life. If anyone would have asked him if YunHo was the one six years ago, he wouldn’t know how to answer. But it wasn’t 2009 anymore, and now he knew for sure YunHo was actually the one for him.

His fans and YunHo had something in common, JaeJoong loved them dearly, desperate he could say, but it was obvious that one of them had priority in his life, and that one was YunHo. JaeJoong spent two years without YunHo after he made  the decision to leave SM and break what they had, and those two years were something he wished wouldn’t have happened to him.

There was something that would take both, his fans and YunHo, for a period of time. That something was the army. JaeJoong hated the fact that he had to leave and stay away from the things that kept him going in life. He honestly didn’t know how to cope with this separation. JaeJoong thinks he could stay away from his fans, but he tried to stay away from YunHo, years ago, and it didn’t work. It destroyed him. It stripped him down from everything he built himself as until the age he left SM. YunHo was someone that cannot be replaced in his life.

YunHo was the air he breathes.

And it wasn’t a cheesy line; he actually wishes it would be just a metaphoric way to express his dependence on YunHo. But it wasn’t. It was just the truth. YooChun once told him, that being separated from YunHo will shatter him into pieces, and that he should never break the bond he has with their leader. JaeJoong broke it, and he suffered the consequences; but that just proved him that YunHo was his everything, and even though he doesn’t want to repeat that awful experience of being away from his reason to live, it was a lesson.

A lesson that made him always sleep after YunHo fell asleep because of their tiring schedules or just because of their passionate love making, just to watch him sleep. A lesson that made JaeJoong give YunHo as many kisses and hugs as possible when they were together because they didn’t know when they could see each other again. A lesson that made JaeJoong always trace with his fingers YunHo’s face and body as they were taking a bath together. A lesson that made the singer write songs about his lover. A lesson that made JaeJoong simply love YunHo with all his heart and always show him that.

A lesson that JaeJoong doesn’t want to forget because it made him understand so much about what he really wants in his life.

 

 

Day 3: Take and give, that's what love is about || YunJae || Non-AU || 296 words

JaeJoong often asked himself why he fell in love with YunHo.

He couldn’t say it was just because of his looks, because when JaeJoong fell in love with YunHo he had crooked teeth and lion hair, and even though many people didn’t find YunHo attractive at that time, he was one of the most gorgeous things that he’d ever seen in his life.

Was it his personality? YunHo was always the kindest out of them. He didn’t know why. They all had siblings, they all were used to share and give in, but YunHo went beyond that. He was selfless. He always let JunSu stay longer in the bathroom because the boy loved showering so much. YunHo always let YooChun be the last one to get ready just so the younger could sleep more because he knew how tired YooChun was. YunHo always let ChangMin have a good share of his food even though the leader was hungry as well. YunHo always let JaeJoong sleep in his arms, even though it was hard for him to sleep because of his weight and constant nightmares.

YunHo’s personality was definitely one of the things that attracted JaeJoong towards the other male as the Moon is attracted to Earth. It was something that complimented his slightly selfish personality. JaeJoong was older than YunHo, but he grew up as the youngest in the family, he is used to take and YunHo is used to give.

Maybe that’s why JaeJoong fell in love with him, because when it came to JaeJoong, YunHo would always give him everything he had without asking anything in return.

He loved YunHo because the other male didn’t ask to be loved in return, he just gave his love to him, and naturally JaeJoong took that love.

 

 

Day 4: Thank you || YunJae || M-preg || 282 words

She was the tiniest little thing that YunHo had ever laid his eyes on, but her lungs were no joke. JaeJoong had given birth to her four hours ago, and YunHo fell in love with her the moment he saw her in the arms of the nurse who brought the product of his and JaeJoong’s love, so he could hold her.

YunHo paid attention to no one but the baby girl in his arms, who was a replica of JaeJoong with her big eyes and pointy nose; and YunHo loved the creature in his arms more because of that. His love towards JaeJoong was so big that it projected automatically on the baby girl who looked so much like him.

When the doctor told him that JaeJoong was already awake in his room, he didn’t think twice before taking the baby with him to see his spouse. He thanked to the heavens that he was a doctor himself and he could get away with that.

As soon as JaeJoong saw both of them entering the room, his whole face lit up like a Christmas tree and he extended his arms to take the baby girl from YunHo’s arms. The baby squirmed and made a small noise as if she was going to cry, but JaeJoong is able to calm the baby girl in his arms in matter of seconds.

While watching JaeJoong not getting enough of their baby girl, YunHo swallows the lump from the throat and calls his husband’s name, “Thank you for this gift!” he says emotionally as he keeps back his tears, and he knows he said the right thing when JaeJoong’s mouth stretches into a beautiful, bright smile.

 

 

Day 5: Love notes written in flesh || YunJae || Possessive YunHo || 354 words

YunHo loved JaeJoong a little too much. Or that’s what he thinks; but he can’t get enough of the other male. When YunHo first laid his eyes on JaeJoong, five years ago at a party, he knew the other was going to be his no matter what.

JaeJoong was one of those persons that attracted wanted and unwanted attention even from simply entering to a room or walking down the streets. He was that gorgeous. And YunHo was that jealous.

There were times when they were both in college and different people hit on JaeJoong, making YunHo bite the inside of his cheek in order to not create a scene. There were some ridiculous proposals and people who wanted to break them up, but one of the things that YunHo was sure, it was that JaeJoong loved him as much as he did.

YunHo knew that JaeJoong had eyes only for him, but that didn’t make people understand that they were meant for each other. Knowing that he couldn’t use violence, he marked JaeJoong in his way.

Every time they had , YunHo would decorate JaeJoong’s body with bite marks, each one of them distinct, in different shapes and sizes. He would start from JaeJoong’s thighs, biting and at the sensitive skin; YunHo loved his boyfriend’s thighs especially when he was eating out the other male and they pressed at each side of his head.  The next place where he loved biting and leave hickeys was his boyfriend’s chest. JaeJoong’s chest was a masterpiece, starting from his s to the soft, milky, white skin that was just chewable.

But YunHo’s favorite spot was probably JaeJoong’s neck because it got so easily bruised. YunHo couldn’t really help leaving bites on his boyfriend’s neck, even if they were small bites that would fade away, or dark colored ones that made people turn their head at them.

YunHo was possessive and he loved to mark JaeJoong, what didn’t help was the fact that JaeJoong loved the other man being possessive and marking him. Which is why he let his neck bruises show as much as possible. 

 

 

Day 6: Superhero competition || YooMin || PG - 13 || 430 words

“What did you say?” ChangMin barked at YooChun, eyes wide and ears red.

YooChun gazed the younger male with a bored look, “I said I don’t understand why you like Iron Man.”

“How the can you not like Iron Man?!” ChangMin demanded scandalized, not understanding why his curly haired hyung didn’t like his favorite superhero.

“What’s there to like about Iron Man? He’s not even an actual superhero; he’s just someone who could build himself up to be one.” YooChun said rolling his eyes in annoyance as he took a bite of his apple, before he added, “Thor is better.”

ChangMin gaped at the words of his hyung, “Exactly?! He ing builds himself up as a superhero and saves thousands of lives!” He pointed out the obvious thing before he frowned, “How the is Thor better than Iron Man? Please enlighten me!”

“Umm maybe because Thor can take down all the avengers with one hammer?” YooChun said, bored out of his mind, not really into the discussion. He just loved getting ChangMin riled up, especially when it came to Iron Man.

“What the actual YooChun? That’s some wrong information you got there! I am not even going to try to put Thor in a bad light, because I like him, but he’s not in any way better than Iron Man!” ChangMin spat agitated because YooChun was being stupid.

“He’s a ing king back where he was born and raised at and all the rest of avengers are just a bunch of normal individuals who happen to have some superpowers,” YooChun smirked, knowing he was getting ChangMin really annoyed, “Minus Black Widow, she’s perfect.” He said as he his lips.

“Oh my God!” ChangMin moaned as he tried his best to control himself from whacking YooChun for his stupidity, the peasant knew nothing.

“Why are you so worked up over the fact that Thor is much better than Iron Man? I thought that everyone knew it is a fact,” YooChun whistled, faking surprise. Sometimes, it was too easy to make ChangMin angry.

ChangMin’s face turned red because of the anger, “Y-You … !” he sputtered angrily, “I give up!” he yelled angrily before storming off the kitchen, going to his room and banging the door. The sound that the door produced was heard in the whole apartment accompanied by YooChun’s laughter.

“You’re such an !” JaeJoong accused YooChun while he pinned him with a deadly glare.

“I love making him angry!” YooChun defended himself.

“That’s my job, !” JaeJoong bit out before he left the room annoyed.

 

 

Day 7: Fake but real || YunJae || Non-AU || PG-13 || 648 words

JaeJoong hadn’t seen YunHo since two weeks ago and he was pretty annoyed at this fact. For the past couple of months he and YunHo hadn’t seen each other very much, and hadn’t even called each other that frequently. JaeJoong was quite pissed off. Especially since last time they saw each other JaeJoong asked YunHo how long their love would last; but YunHo didn’t reply. Needless to say he was a walking bomb; a few days ago he snapped and spoke rudely to his manager, who had no fault in anything that happened in his personal life.

What pissed him off even more was the giant bouquet of roses that he received this morning, with a note attached to it.

 

You asked me how long our love will last.

My love for you will last until the last rose dies.”

-          Jung YH

 

Not believing what his eyes were seeing, he called his noona, desperate, almost crying. She promised him she’ll get there as fast as possible. After he ended the call he took the bouquet and put it in a gorgeous vase, wondering how he could make the roses last longer.

As soon as his sister walked through the entrance, JaeJoong fled into her arms gasping for air while tears started to flow uncontrollably. She was the only one who knew about him and YunHo, the rest of the family believing that the past was merely fan service and now they are merely acquaintances.

He started blabbering about how much he is hurting and how YunHo’s gift broke his heart, because roses didn’t last long, so that meant YunHo’s love for him was fading away? He didn’t know what to do or how to react and what will he do without his love? JaeJoong already missed two years of him in his life and he knew he couldn’t bear losing him forever.

After twenty exhausting minutes in which JaeJoong cried his eyes out, his sister left him on the couch to go and make some tea. While she waited for the water to boil she went to see the bouquet of roses that upset her baby brother to the extent of crying for twenty minutes.

The bouquet was glorious, it was all red roses and in the middle there was a white one. The woman smiled to herself knowing that YunHo only got the best for her baby brother; the bouquet was indeed a giant bouquet. She went and took the note in her hands reading it over and over again, not quite believing that there wasn’t something tricky in it. JaeJoong’s sister took a glance at the bouquet and suddenly she got an idea.

“JaeJoongie! Come here!” She yelled looking at the white rose in the middle while smirking.

“What it is, noona?” JaeJoong asked he sniffled.

The woman turned and looked at JaeJoong’s lovely face; he looked beautiful even with his puffy red eyes. “Care to look at your flowers?” she demanded softly, not bothering to hide the amusement in her voice.

JaeJoong frowned before he went and inspected the flowers, “I see nothing special about them, they are just flowers. Roses that will die as YunHo’s love for me will die!” he wailed, staring to cry again.

SukJin sighed and whacked her brother’s head, “You’re so stupid sometimes, I don’t even know how YunHo copes with you!” she harshly said.

“What?!” JaeJoong screamed, not believing his ears, “I am the one whose is going to get dumped and you say YunHo is the ing saint?!”

“Yes!” SukJin yelled back, “Because if you had bothered to check, the white rose is a plastic one!” she said getting ready to whack JaeJoong’s head again, but he hid behind the bouquet of roses, “I’m going to make tea, you insufferable brat!” she spat out, before leaving the room and JaeJoong to figure out his mind alone.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am really sorry for not posting these weeks but I got tangled up in college and writer's block [again]. I will try to update this week too and the next week with a double update, I am not sure about that, so I won't promise anything. 

I am not quite satisfied with these drabbles, honestly, but oh wells. Thank you a lot for reading and for posting comments! <3 

I hope you enjoyed them :D