Week 5 [23 - 29 March]

Drabble Challenge

Fifth week of Drabble Challenge

 

Day 1: Tu me manques || YunJae || Non - AU || 455 words

YunHo knew that having a relationship while not being able to meet publicly and frequently was going to be hard, but he didn’t think it would be this hard. The constant full, packed schedules in different countries made it very difficult for him and JaeJoong to talk, let alone meet.

He would ask himself daily if it was worth it. If it was worth making JaeJoong wait for him. If it was worth keeping JaeJooong from meeting someone who could give him a better relationship and a better life. YunHo constantly asked himself if he was worth of JaeJoong’s love and attention.

It has been exactly three weeks, four days and ten hours since he last saw JaeJoong and it was killing him slowly. He longed for the other man’s presence just like he longed for air while he was under water.

His plane just landed on the Korean ground and YunHo wasn’t sure if he was allowed to go and meet the only person he ever loved, and probably, will ever love. As soon as he passed through the routine control at the airport and his phone, he received a message from him. As he read it, YunHo cussed his life and announced to his manager that he was going home. By the man’s face he clearly didn’t understand, but ChangMin’s smile assured him that it was going to be ok.

Hailing the first cab he saw, YunHo left to his home, to where his heart belonged.

*****

JaeJoong didn’t know what had gotten into him that night. Maybe it was the fact he watched old videos and didn’t bother to stay away from the alcohol he had in his house. Maybe it was the fact that he hadn’t seen his lover since too long ago for him to bear. Maybe it was because he didn’t understand what the purpose of a relationship was if you couldn’t see your other half.

He didn’t think twice about sending a text to YunHo after the fourth glass of dry whiskey.
 

Missing you comes in waves.

Tonight I am drowning.
 

JaeJoong didn’t even bother to hide his hurt and anxious feelings, but on top of that, he didn’t bother to lie to the man that everything was ok.

What JaeJoong didn’t expect was his bell ringing at 11pm, half an hour after he sent the text message; he knew who it was, his heart was telling him so. Even in his drunken state he managed to practically fly towards the front door. JaeJoong yanked it open, and exhaled in relief. Smiling brightly he stepped towards the man, hugging him with all his power, whispering in his ear, “Welcome home, YunHo-yah! I love you so much!”



Day 2: Nirvana || YunJae || Age-Gap series (will not be in chronological order) || NC-17 || 857 words

JaeJoong was 18 when he first spoke to YunHo. Or even sat next to him. Breathed in his cologne or gazed into those deep almond eyes. It was one of the most unusual meetings, and JaeJoong didn’t know how it happened. Why it was that YunHo frequented a bar like the one they were in or why fate brought the man he looked up to since he was a young boy.

JaeJoong never dared to speak to YunHo when he was younger and the older man came to the orphanage to visit the kids. He was content to watch him from afar, hiding behind bushes, trees or supposedly locked doors.

JaeJoong never dared to dream of the man actually taking interest in him; but the way YunHo looked at him as they spoke, he knew the other man was interested. So he decided to his lips more, but not too much, to not make the other one suspect anything. JaeJoong would flutter his eyelashes at him and purse his lips into a slight pout, knowing that people loved it when he did that.

The younger male didn’t dream of YunHo kissing him; but when it happened, in front of the bar, his knees grew weak as he kissed back with so much passion that he got them stumbling into one of the walls. JaeJoong cradled his hands through the older man’s hair as the other held his waist, thumbs brushing over his exposed skin.

He didn’t even blink when YunHo asked to go home with him and his only reply was another kiss, more heated than the other, as he grinded against the other male’s leg, making sure YunHo knew how much he loved the idea.

The ride to YunHo’s house was short, or that’s what JaeJoong thought. It wasn’t like he paid much attention because he kept touching the man all the places he could find without making the cab driver stop the car and throw them both outside.

When YunHo threw him on the bed after tearing his shirt, JaeJoong knew this was real and it was going to happen. He was very eager, not even thinking twice before opening YunHo’s pants, pulling them off with his underwear too. His mouth watered at the sight of YunHo’s beautiful . It was thick and long, nothing like the others he had seen. JaeJoong eagerly took it in his mouth, working magic with his tongue, listening to the beautiful sounds YunHo made as he made sure to him.

YunHo didn’t wait to come, but instead he grabbed JaeJoong and threw him on the bed, ordering him to get on his knees with his up in the air, and JaeJoong was more than happy to comply. Lubed fingers entered him; two at one time, making JaeJoong squirm and beg for more. A throaty moan escaped his mouth as suddenly YunHo pushed past his tight ring of muscles with the fat heat of his . JaeJoong always loved it a little too rough, and he had no idea how YunHo knew, but he wasn’t even going to ask.

They ed hard and fast, just like in JaeJoong’s dream, while YunHo topped him with his weight and he felt the other man possess him with every and touch of his prostate. JaeJoong moaned loudly, not caring someone could hear him, because he was finally getting it, the real thing, the real and ; not some product of his imagination.

He’d dreamed about this since he was twelve and understood how worked and what ing was. He always came when someone else ed him or he ed someone with the thought of YunHo in his mind and his name on his lips. To actually get his wish to become true, he thanked all the fairies in the world, because these were his birthday wishes as he blew out the candles of his cake.

JaeJoong came untouched. The hit JaeJoong hard, making him see stars. But YunHo didn’t come at the same time as he did, so he made sure to push back to meet the older man’s s and make him come, never forgetting to clench around YunHo’s . He could feel it coming; YunHo’s became slower and sharper, sending shivers up his spine. Seven hard s later, JaeJoong even counted, YunHo came, filling his insides so good that he actually thought he might cry.

The younger man felt sleepiness overtaking him, but he fought it as he felt YunHo plant kisses over his back, not slipping out of him. JaeJoong could feel YunHo’s running down his thighs and he didn’t think twice before he asked for a second round.

They ed again, this time JaeJoong rode YunHo, and looked the man in the eyes as he took his beautiful up his . They ed again after that, facing each other, letting YunHo bite and mark his neck and chest. They ed again in the shower, and in the morning, and JaeJoong was sure that it wouldn’t be the last time they were doing that. He would make sure of it.



Day 3: Of LGBTQ flags and awkward situations || YunJae || PG-13 || 874 words

YunHo wasn’t an exhibitionist about his uality; he usually didn’t go to gay parades, not because he rejected his uality, but because he was quite embarrassed. He didn’t even know why, but one Sunday, when he knew that there was one in his city, he decided to go.

What he realized was that these parades were actually a blessing. The nicest people he could possibly meet were there, parading for their own uality, or the uality of their children, family or friends. YunHo made quite a lot of friends, shared his phone number and promised to meet with people the next weekend for a nice barbeque.

What he didn’t expect was that after so much fun and happiness, he would mess up. YunHo was sure he had a little bit more beer than the usual and he waved the rainbow colored flag a little too fast, because he hit someone with it.

Apologies sputtered out of his mouth as he tried his best to console the person, who was crouched and was holding his head. Or was it his face? YunHo didn’t know. He only knew that the person he hit was a man and his hair was very black. Too black. And his back was broad, but he was skinny.

“I am really, really sorry!” YunHo apologized again, straightening his body as he saw the other male getting up too. “I don’t know what came over me, waving that flag so fast and not thinking about hitting someone and I am really sorry that you –“ YunHo’s words died as he saw the man’s face.

The pouty mouth and big doe eyes. The flawless skin and the ear piercings. The cold aura and the way he carried himself. YunHo couldn’t believe what his eyes were seeing.

“Hello, YunHo! Nice to see you’re not clumsy only at work,” The man’s words make YunHo squeak, but he quickly covered his mouth, ears already red from embarrassment.

“B-B-Boss!!”  YunHo squealed, and he mentally slapped himself, why the does he squeal in front of his boss?

JaeJoong chucked and YunHo never heard something more beautiful than that, “We’re not working now, YunHo-yah, I’m just JaeJoong here.” The man added, eyes twinkling with amusement.

“O-okay, JaeJoong.” YunHo quickly replied avoiding his boss’s eyes.

“So ... what are you doing here?” JaeJoong asked while looking around before he settled his eyes again on YunHo.

“Um … I’m … waving a flag?” YunHo dumbly said, looking confused for a moment, before he tried to correct himself JaeJoong was already laughing, head thrown back.

“I can see that!” JaeJoong said between giggles, “You’re here for yourself or for someone from your family?” he asked curiously as soon as he toned down the giggling.

YunHo stared at his boss’ beautiful face and wondered what he should reply. His boss was obviously here too, for someone or for himself, meaning he wasn’t homophobic. Clearing his throat, YunHo answered, “For myself and … I guess for everyone?” he said unsure.

JaeJoong smiled and YunHo’s stomach was full with butterflies, “That’s lovely. I am also here for myself and for everyone else.”

YunHo’s eyes widened at the answer, “So y-you’re …?”

“I don’t really like to label myself; I just like what I like.” His boss said making YunHo cheer in his head.

Because of YunHo’s mental happiness and conversation that he had in his own head, that JaeJoong was unaware of, of course, the man felt uneasy about his answer to his employee, wondering if he shouldn’t have said that. Even though the heteroual community was against homouality, even in their own community there was still a misconception of biuals. JaeJoong just hoped YunHo wasn’t one of those who had that misconception.

JaeJoong his lips, a little bit anxious, “Are you perhaps bothered by this?” he asked softly.

His boss question and soft voice made YunHo snap out of his mental struggle and cheer, “No, no, no! Of course not!” he quickly added, “It’s just that I never thought you would … swing both ways.” YunHo laughed nervously.

“Oh!” JaeJoong said, breathing in relief, his posture relaxing completely, and YunHo smiled at that.

Someone called YunHo’s name and he was ready to groan because he wanted to spend more time with his boss, “I guess … I should go now.” He mumbled, very disappointed at the short time he had to chat with JaeJoong.

JaeJoong seemed to have the same problem, or it was just in YunHo’s mind? So before the other male could say anything else YunHo spoke again, “Can we exchange numbers?” he asked, sounding too eager, before he added, “I mean … in the office … there are lots of gossipers and it would be weird if we spoke to each other suddenly so I thought we could maybe exchange numbers and talk and maybe meet each other for lunch or even just coffee?” YunHo rambled, feeling his face already burning. He was never the type to ask someone else out first.

When JaeJoong smiled at him with such brightness that his chest contracted, he knew he made the right decision; and he had a feeling that their future friendship hopefully relationship was going to be a wonderful one.



Day 4: Broken || YunJae || R[ish?] || 832 words

JaeJoong kissed YunHo’s mouth hungrily as they both tried to get each other out of their clothes. They had a lovely date, something that hadn’t happened in months because of their busy schedules as doctors.

Stumbling through their shared apartment trying to get to the bedroom, they give up halfway and settled for the living room, JaeJoong straddling YunHo’s laps as they kissed and touched each other. Things started building up slowly, as JaeJoong rocked his against YunHo’s crotch and dully noted that his boyfriend wasn’t exactly reacting to his touches.

They kept the innocent touches going on for minutes, until JaeJoong decided he needed more. He quickly got down on his knees in front of YunHo’s crotch and unbuckled the belt, YunHo taking care to slide his pants and underwear off his body. JaeJoong eagerly took his boyfriend’s in his hands, it up and down slowly, as he watched YunHo’s face with eyes full of lust.`

“I am going to make you so hard, baby!” JaeJoong said he continued to the length, trying to make it hard.

YunHo’s eyebrows rose as he saw that moments passed and JaeJoong’s touch had no effect or whatsoever on his , and that never happened. They were both together since they were awkward fumbling teenagers and JaeJoong always made him hard even without touching him.

JaeJoong tugged at the length, trying to make it come to life in a harder way, but it didn’t work. He widened his eyes, looking at YunHo, only to see panic written all over his boyfriend’s face , “Are you trying to keep yourself from getting up or …?” he asked, not sure what to believe. JaeJoong knew what kind of effect he had on YunHo, and this wasn’t normal.

“No … I’m not doing anything … .” YunHo stuttered as he watched JaeJoong try to make him hard again, by tentatively his again. “Oh my God!” He exclaimed loudly, looking at the ceiling.

“What the , YunHo?!” JaeJoong angrily asked, he was so ing and he couldn’t believe that his luck was that bad. “Your is ing broken!” The male said, without thinking, before he realized what he said.

YunHo’s eyes grew bigger listening to his boyfriend’s words before he whispered horrified, “My is broken,” he said, looking dazed at his manhood, “oh my ing God, my is broken JaeJoong, what are we going to do?!” he wailed out loud, taking his limp in his hands, while tears fell.

JaeJoong stared at his boyfriend as he turned into a sobbing mess with his in his hands, not knowing how he should react at this scene. If someone would have told him that their partner sobbed over the fact that his might be broken while holding it in his hands, he was sure he would slap that person, because it was so ing unreal.

“YunHo … please … .” He tried to resonate with the man, but with no avail, YunHo kept sobbing in an ugly child-like manner.

“J-JaeJoong! Our is broken!” YunHo sobbed harder, and his boyfriend found it hard to believe the guy was actually a genius neurosurgeon.

“Don’t use the plural in this matter, for God’s sake!” JaeJoong sneered, but YunHo paid no attention to him as he kept crying over his broken .

The pediatrician stared as his boyfriend for minutes, hoping that the man would stop, but when he didn’t, JaeJoong went to call ChangMin, who was the best urologist they knew.

 

A week later

“YunHo, I got the results of the analysis we made because of your big ’s little problem.” ChangMin crudely informed, making YunHo sniff in the process, while JaeJoong smacked the younger male’s head.

“Stop making fun of him and tell us what the results say!” The pediatrician snapped at his friend while he rubbed YunHo’s back. The man had refused to go outside the house for the past week.

“But it is a golden opportunity!” ChangMin whined and JaeJoong had to remember that the man in front of him was 32 years old.

“ChangMin!” His tone had an unspoken threat which made the younger male stop.

“Ok, ok! It seems that your little problem was caused due to the change of medicine for your high blood pressure, nothing to worry, hyung! We’ll change the dosage and the type of medicine and you and JaeJoong-hyung can get back to ing.” ChangMin said as he smirked, earning him a slap on his head from JaeJoong.

“Our ual life is not your concern!” The pediatrician huffed and got up from the chair, “Let’s go home, baby, and try to make babies!”

“Hyung, you can’t get pregnant. You being a doctor, I suppose you know that!” ChangMin remarked while putting on a disgusted expression.

“Well then we’re going to try as many times as necessary to win over nature!” JaeJoong winked as YunHo’s laughter was heard around the room.



Day 5: Single people + weddings = bitter people || MinChun, Surprise pairing [not much of a surprise tbh] || PG-13 || 818 words

ChangMin hated weddings with a big passion. He found them unnecessary, why would someone need a piece of paper to tell them that their relationship was true? The only good thing about weddings was the party after that and the food. That’s it. If it wasn’t for the fact that YunHo, his brother was getting married, ChangMin wouldn’t even think twice before not attending. Needless to say he tried to get away with not going, but his mother threatened to ground his if he wasn’t present. He was twenty three years old.

He was stabbing the cake when someone sat next to him. ChangMin discreetly looked at the person next to him, only to notice it was a male, a very attractive one. Without even caring that he would scare the man off, ChangMin stared at the man, openly, already memorizing his face. He had a nice face, handsome even, with delicate features, yet masculine. His lips were full and ChangMin wanted to taste them. The man’s hair was held back in a ponytail and ChangMin wondered if the man liked his hair to be pulled at while someone ed him. ChangMin did a double take at that, he didn’t even know if the man swings that way.

“Hi!” The baritone, deep voice woke him up from his daydream.

“Hi?!” he greeted back sounding a little bit like a strangled cat.

The man chuckled deeply, and ChangMin wondered if he noticed his nervousness, “I saw you here stabbing that cake and I was happy because someone else is getting bored at this wedding,” the curly haired man muttered and ChangMin was sold.

“I don’t really like weddings,” ChangMin pouted slightly, before he remembered what was his age, “From which side you are?”

“Groom’s side,” the man said smiling in a dazzling manner.

“You’re friends with YunHo-hyung?” ChangMin asked suspiciously, because he knew all of his brother’s friends and he didn’t remember this man, this very attractive man, being friends with a loser like his brother was. Ok, his brother wasn’t really a loser but that’s what ChangMin liked to think.

“Oh no, the other groom,” The very attractive man said and laughed after, “I’m JaeJoong’s friend since childhood.”

“Oh?” ChangMin said surprised, his brother’s boyfriend, now husband, mentioned something about a childhood friend who was a piano prodigy and lived in USA. “So you’re YooChun?” he found himself asking.

“JaeJoong spoke to you about me? You must be someone special then.” The man, YooChun, grinned lazily and ChangMin felt those butterflies people spoke about.

“I’m the brother in law.” He said and saw the man frown.

“JaeJoong mentioned you too,” YooChun said, raising an eyebrow, “But from his description and complains, I expected you to be less handsome and a lot younger; around 16 years old.” The curly haired man said, sounding very amused.

“JaeJoong failed to mention your attractiveness too, so I guess we’re even? I expected some ridiculous guy, like him, because if we speak honestly, he’s the most embarrassing person alive.” ChangMin muttered slightly annoyed at his brother in law for not mentioning how gorgeous the best friend was. “My hyung is also one of the most embarrassing men alive, so I guess that’s why they are together.”

YooChun threw his head back, laughing at the younger male’s words, “Glad to know I am not the only one who thinks that about the love birds, even though we have to admit they look gorgeous together.”

ChangMin nodded, “That’s the only thing that saves their annoying asses, they are very attractive, it is sad that one of them isn’t a woman so they could have children and spread their gorgeous DNA.”

“They can always try other methods to have children who look like them,” YooChun offered an idea and ChangMin frowned.

“Why the are we talking about those two when we could talk about us?” The younger male said, as he scooted closer to the pianist.

YooChun grinned, turning his body in such a manner he could fully face ChangMin, “I like that idea.” He said smirking, “What if we ditched the wedding so we could get to know each other better?”

ChangMin closed his eyes and inhaled the strong cologne of the man, trembling softly because it woke up his animalistic instincts. “I would like that very much,” ChangMin said leaning closer to the man, “We could steal a bottle of whiskey too.”

“You little rebel!” YooChun teased in such affectionate tone that ChangMin almost wanted to him right there, at his brother’s wedding, where everyone could see them.

“Let’s get out of here. Fast!” ChangMin demanded, getting up from the chair and already walking towards the exit of the ballroom where the wedding was hosted. He could feel YooChun following him and he shivered in anticipation. He was so happy JaeJoong had a hot friend who showed up for the wedding!



Day 6: Take advantage || BFF!JaeChun, rom!YunJae, YooSu || College!AU || 430 words
 

“JunSu is coming over!” YooChun announced as he lazily sat down on the couch.

“What?!” JaeJoong screamed from where he was, already getting ready to murder his roommate.

“He’s going to crash here tonight.” YooChun grinned as he spoke, thinking about what they were going to do that night.

“What?!” JaeJoong screamed again, as if he wasn’t capable of asking anything else, already getting up from the coach and getting ready to smack his friend.

“Annnnd he’s going to be here in like … 5 minutes.”

And JaeJoong did smack him, hard, on the head.

“What the , JaeJoong?!” YooChun screamed as he tried his best to avoid the hand that kept smacking him.

“I ing told you to always warn me when JunSu is coming over so I can make plans and go out because I cannot ing stay in here with you while you like two dogs in heat and scream so loudly I can hear it all the way from your room!” JaeJoong angrily spat before he stormed off to his room.

“Where are you going?” YooChun asked as he got up and followed his friend into his room, seeing him pack a bag. “What the ?” he asked no one in particular.

“If you’re going to be an , then I shall take advantage of the situation.” JaeJoong said as he stuffed some clothes and personal things into a bag.

“I still don’t get what are you talking about, JaeJoong.” The curly haired man sighed, exasperated at his friend.

“I will go and get myself a boyfriend too!” JaeJoong answered, stomping his feet while pouting.

“Who? I didn’t know you liked someone!” YooChun accused as he stared at his roommate who was flipping his gorgeous blond hair, looking positively fierce. The truth was, if JaeJoong wanted someone he could get that someone.

“Because you’re too busy with JunSu to care about my crush! And I’ve already been crushing on him since three months ago; and I read online that if a crush lasts three months it is already love so I am ready to demand that he accept me!” JaeJoong beamed looking positively happy.

YooChun sighed before he replied to JaeJoong, “You’re delusional.” he simply stated not even caring to encourage JaeJoong.

“Yeah?” JaeJoong asked, stepping a little closer, “You’ll see in the morning!” he promised YooChun as he ran away from his room towards the front door while yelling, “I am going to have Jung YunHo eating out of my palm tonight and you are going to kiss my feet because I can be a better playboy than you!”

JaeJoong yanked the door open; the smirk adorning his face fell off as soon as he saw the two persons. JunSu, YooChun’s boyfriend was somehow amused while the other male that was at the door was looking quite shocked, yet his eyes held a tone of humor, and it was clear that both of them heard JaeJoong’s outburst.

“Y-Y-Yunho!” JaeJoong stuttered as he felt his knee go weak.

“See JaeJoong? I always listen to you! If you would actually listen to me and not overreact you would have found out sooner that YunHo, who is JunSu’s best friend, was coming over!” YooChun said, trying his best to not laugh at his friend’s epic failness.

JaeJoong turned towards YooChun, who had an extremely amused expression, and his eye twitched. Without second thoughts, JaeJoong dropped his bag and lunged for YooChun; while JunSu and YunHo got shocked by the sudden outburst because JaeJoong apparently seemed too calm to hit anyone. When the two newcomers interfered they realized that JaeJoong’s hands might be very difficult to pry out of YooChun’s hair.



Day 7: The beginning || YunJae || DILF!YunHo [series] || PG-13 [for now] || 683 words

“JunSu!” someone called his name and he didn’t even bother to look up because he knew who the person bothering him was.

“Yes, JaeJoong?” JunSu answered exhausted as he kept reading his notes, they were in the final weeks and he couldn’t understand why JaeJoong wasn’t even trying to read his notes.

“I think I fell in love!” The boy named JaeJoong said.

“It’s the 3rd time this week, JaeJoong!” JunSu tiredly said, trying to understand what the was the difference between a normal and a zener diode in the actual circuit. He hated Electronic Devices with a big passion.

“This time, I swear on Chanel and Givenchy, it is for real! I have never seen such a fine specimen all my life! I don’t understand how God could give this man all the physical characteristics that make my hard, but he did!” JaeJoong exclaimed, talking very fast, almost emotional.

JunSu eyebrows went up because JaeJoong never swore on Chanel and Givenchy at the same time unless he was dead serious about this matter. He tore his eyes from the notes and proceeded to look around the restaurant to see that hot specimen JaeJoong was talking about. JunSu saw none.

“Are you sure he is still here?” He asked, brows furrowed.

“Yes!” JaeJoong squealed.

“Where? I see no one.” JunSu said, squirting his eyes to see if he was missing someone, “Oh, look, dads here too!” He exclaimed happily, JunSu wanted to introduce his new friend to his father anyway.

“Where is he?” JaeJoong asked excited, JunSu only praised his father and he’s wanted to meet the man for weeks.

“There!” JunSu said pointing towards a table and JaeJoong followed the direction.

“Holy !” JaeJoong whispered, “Which one is your father?” he demanded to know.

JunSu rolled his eyes at his friend’s weirdness and spoke, “The one with almond dark eyes and gorgeous hair, I chose his hair-cut!” he stated proudly.

JaeJoong was silent for a moment before looking back to JunSu and then back to the man that was over at the table, “Are you sure?” he asked, biting his lip.

“I think I would know who the is my father, JaeJoong!” He snapped.

“Yeah, well, I am glad he divorced your mother!” JaeJoong announced as he got up from the table.

“What the , JaeJoong?!” JunSu angrily asked, his parents’ divorce issue was a sensitive one for him.

“I think you’ll need to get used to the idea of calling me “mom” or “daddy” because that hot guy I fell in love with is your father and be sure I’ll definitely get my hands on him!” JaeJoong said, smiling at JunSu who looked ready to smack him, before he walked away.

“What the actual , JaeJoong?” He yelled after his friend, “You’re not going to my dad or I will cut your off!” JunSu threatened JaeJoong, forgetting he was actually in a restaurant, a pretty well-known one at that, and his father was also a well-known figure in the city.

Biting his lip, he looked around, only to focus his gaze on the table where his father was seated at. The older man was watching him intensely, yet amused. But that wasn’t what was bothering him. The fact that his father’s friend was also there and he had a tiny big crush on the man made him want to get swallowed by the Earth. JunSu made a complete fool out of himself just because he had fallen into JaeJoong’s trap.

What worried him though, really worried him, was that what JaeJoong wants, JaeJoong gets.

And JunSu wasn’t sure if he wanted to call someone that was his age “mom” or “daddy”. It was gross. As much as he would love to not take JaeJoong seriously, he knew his friend could even get away with murder just by blinking cutely and pouting with those pretty lips he had.

JunSu hoped his dad wouldn’t fall into JaeJoong’s paws, but who was he kidding, JaeJoong was on legs, and his father loved . He knew that for sure.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!

I am here again OTL with a new batch of drabbles, I hope you guys enjoyed it :D 
My goal is to reach this week to the present date, that meaning writting like 14 drabbles, seems impossible because I don't really have plots, I'll try to continue the on-going series I have, probably. :D If you have plots or any ideas you want to be written down send me an ask or see you on twitter! :D

Thank you a lot for posing comments and reading my drabbles!