Week 1 [23 February - 1st of March]

Drabble Challenge

First week of Drabble Challenge

 

Day 1: !Series || YunJae || PG-13 (for now) || 350 words

The first time Jaejoong saw him, he was six years old. He remembered it as though it was yesterday. It was one of his fist sharp memories, the ones that he could describe in detail without any problem. The ones that marked him forever.

Early in the morning it was announced that someone important would visit them. His name was Jung YunHo and he was like them, an orphan, that’s what the supreme nun said. The kids mutely nodded and started to whisper excitedly between themselves. Usually people who came here to visit didn't really want to meet the older children, because they wanted to adopt little kids, babies, not half formed children that they couldn’t customize as they wished.

“Do you think he will like us, JaeJae?” a little chubby boy asked the other child, looking at him with big eyes.

“I don’t know, JunSu, why won’t he?” JaeJae replied, frowning a little.

“Because we are …,” JunSu continued, but a nun interfered in their discussion.

“Two wonderful boys who will get in trouble if they don’t eat their breakfast,” she said smiling, startling the two boys.

“Yes!” both of them replied before clasping their hands together and running off to have their breakfast.

>>>><<<<

JaeJoong was starstruck at the man that was sitting next to the supreme. He was insanely cool in his six years old eyes. The man was tall and had a handsome haircut, he was wearing some casual clothes, but in JaeJoong’s eyes he shined. He was like one of those statues that were placed in the main hall of their church. The man had that aura around him that made JaeJoong want to get closer, he radiated gentleness.

When their eyes met, JaeJoong could swear his heart stopped. And right in that moment, he decided that he wanted to see himself in those almond shaped, dark, eyes in future. He wanted to know who the man was, because he felt inexplicably drawn to him and his presence.

JaeJoong swore to himself he was going to make that man a part of his life. Forever.

 

Day 2: Meeting you again || YunJae || PG - 13 || 1,192 words

YunHo’s life was boring. He graduated with honors from both high-school and college. He got a job at one of the biggest IT companies in Korea and proceeded to get on top of his department pretty soon. His paycheck was decent enough to have a penthouse in the middle of Seoul, 360º walls made out of glass, blocking the sun and the people who would want to see inside. In his most humble opinion, he had a boring life, even though it was what everyone wanted to have and some were even on the path to achieving. Boring.

 He had no one to rely on, not counting his dog or the housekeeper that kept his house clean and made him food three times per week. YunHo wasn’t close with his parents, especially after he had mentioned that they weren’t getting a daughter-in-law. Dropping the bomb had exactly the same results as a real bomb would: his father had thrown a fit, five years ago, and was still holding a grudge against him for his choice, as the old man explained. His mother tried her best to ignore his ual preferences and kept calling him to set him up with different girls, hoping that maybe one of them will convert him to heterouality. Which failed, of course, as after three dates he went on just to please his mother, he stopped trying and just didn’t show up.

Yunho thought his life was nothing out of the ordinary, even though people kept telling him otherwise, that’s why, his day was supposed to be normal. Brushing his teeth exactly four minutes, fifteen minutes to shower, getting dressed in six minutes, taking the elevator meant three more minutes, and the walk to his office plus the stop to buy his coffee and bagel was roughly of thirty minutes. A normal morning for him meant fifty eight minutes of routine from the moment he woke up to the moment he reached his office. Mainly, his life was based on how much time he spent at the office making money, because time means money in this century, and economizing time means making more money.

What he wasn’t supposed to do is bump into someone on his way to the office and get his shirt stained with coffee. It meant he had to go back to his house, change shirts and go back, which would take him forty minutes if he ran, meaning he would be late to work, and he had never been late. But those were small things, because he surely wasn’t supposed to meet the only person who made him feel something after many years of not having seen each other.

If YunHo calculated how much time he would accord to that person, as he did with other people (he always had minutes scheduled in his head for each person he spoke to at the office and outside of it), it would be infinite.

The person’s eyes were full of surprise. “YunHo-yah,” the gentle voice made YunHo shiver and the familiarity which his name was pronounced made him feel sick at the stomach.

For the first time, in many years, or more precisely, since the last time he had seen him, he was speechless. He wasn’t sure what to say; if he was even supposed to say anything. If YunHo denied that he imaged meeting him lots of times and talking to him, it would be a lie, but now that he was in front of the person that always had a place in the back of his head even when he was doing an important program which the security of Korea depended on, he was lost.

“J-J-ae-JaeJoong …,” he said back lamely, stuttering like a five years old kid, mentally sighing exasperatedly at the stupid reaction. YunHo thought he sounded stupid, but as the other man laughed and moved forward giving him a bone crushing hug, he forgot all about his stupidity.

YunHo was shocked, deeply shocked by the sudden body pressing against his own, the warmth of JaeJoong’s body, the smell of the expensive cologne the other used, and just JaeJoong being there, made his senses shut down; his brain froze and he forgot about time.

But then, suddenly, he pushed the blond haired man away, gasping for air. A flash of hurt and confusion was written across JaeJoong’s face, as YunHo tried his best to compose himself and not crumble down there. He was never good with emotions, especially with the kind that JaeJoong gave him.

“I’m …,” he started, not finding his words, only having the strength to point at his stained shirt.

“Oh!” JaeJoong exclaimed, realizing why he was pushed away, “I am sorry, it seems like my caramel macchiato is now on your shirt,” he murmured, embarrassed.

YunHo shook his head, a small smile ghosting on his lips, “It’s ok, it happens,” not in YunHo’s world, truthfully, but in front of him was JaeJoong: the boy with gorgeous large eyes and beautiful smile that he loved back in high-school. Who cared about the shirt? Or time?

JaeJoong looked like he wanted to say more, but he glanced at the watch on his wrist instead. His jaw dropped in shock and he looked at YunHo again. “Crap, I’m late, YunHo, oh my God, it is such a great thing to see you again, but I have to go!” The blond spoke, as he was ready to leave.

YunHo’s brain suddenly caught up with the present, having been too busy getting drunk on the beauty that JaeJoong possessed even after all these years. He grabbed the other’s wrist with his free hand, making JaeJoong stop, “Could we … exchange numbers?” he said, eyes full of hope, but seeing JaeJoong’s emotionless face, he quickly added, “I mean, it has been so long and now we met in such a weird circumstance and …,” he started to ramble, but he quickly stopped as he heard JaeJoong laugh.

“Of course we can exchange numbers, YunHo,” The other bit his lip while he freed himself from YunHo’s grasp, who almost grabbed his hand back, just to feel him again.

JaeJoong took out his phone and handed it to YunHo, and he took it without waiting for the other to tell him what to do. He knew and he wanted to write his number. YunHo saved his number in JaeJoong’s phone as “YunHo-yah” and gave it back to the blond male, who smiled and waved goodbye, turning his back and running in the opposite direction from YunHo’s office.

As he stood there, still waving even though JaeJoong couldn’t see him anymore, he realized he didn’t call himself from JaeJoong’s phone, so he didn’t have the other’s number. Slapping his forehead, he proceeded to go to the office. He was thirty minutes late, but a smile never left his lips.

 

Later that day, a message from an unknown number appeared on the screen of his phone, making his heart beat fast and his palms get sweaty, just like when he was a teen.

Coffee tomorrow at 12 where we met, my treat, as an apology.

Good night, Yunho-yah!

 

 

Day 3: Pick-up lines || YunJae || PG - 13 || 1,177 words

YunHo was taking his books out of his locker when he felt someone come to him; as he turned he saw JaeJoong walking where he was. He raised an eyebrow at the unusually serious expression on Jae’s face, “What’s up with you?” YunHo asked; not because he was concerned, really, he was just being polite.

“YunHo-yah, are you religious?” JaeJoong asked as soon as he stepped in front of the taller male, and before YunHo could reply, he spoke again, “Because you’re the answers to my prayers.”

He could hear ChangMin and YooChun laughing their asses off a few meters away from them. Rolling his eyes, he closed the locker’s door and walked away. He didn’t understand why people were so stupid sometimes.

>>>><<<< 

A note hit the back of his head when he was in the Biology class; he glanced at the paper that was on the floor and then at the teacher. Seeing that the man had his back turned to them, he quickly grabbed the note, opening it.

Are you an orphanage? Because I want to give you kids.

Chocking on his saliva, he turned around to see JaeJoong grinning at him and the other two buffoons almost falling off their chairs. Sighing he turned around and continued to take notes. Damned be the day JaeJoong started to be interested in him.

>>>><<<< 

Two weeks passed and JaeJoong was still nagging him with lame pick-up lines provided by ChangMin and YooChun.

“How was Haven when you left it?”

“Your lips look so lonely. Would they meet mine?”

“People call me JaeJoong, but you can call me tonight.”

“Your hand looks heavy, here, let me hold it for you.”

He honestly didn’t understand why someone as gorgeous, not his opinion but many other people’s opinion, as JaeJoong would keep using pick-up lines on him. Was it for his own fun or did he lose some bet to YooChun and Changmin? Probably both.

As YunHo was strolling around a supermarket, he quickly found the snack area and started to search for something to buy; he had had a small craving. While he crouched down to read something off the package of chips, someone went up to stand next to him. YunHo looked up just to meet the gorgeous big eyes JaeJoong possessed and got startled, falling on his .

“You know,” JaeJoong started randomly, not even blinking at the fact YunHo fell down, “My doctor says I’m lacking of Vitamin U.” He bluntly said, making YunHo want to bang his head against the floor.

“Honestly, JaeJoong, what’s up with you and these pick-up lines, you’re that bored to keep making fun of me?” YunHo angrily aked, getting up from the floor, towering JaeJoong with his height, “Where are your two friends who are always with you laughing at my expense?”

“I – don’t …,” JaeJoong stuttered as he backed away from YunHo, his lower lip trembling a little.

“What?!”YunHo barked, annoyed; it was honestly one of his bad days, and even though it wasn’t nice he was leashing out on JaeJoong, he did it anyway.

“I like you!” JaeJoong screamed, eyes shut and breathing really fast.

As he heard the words, YunHo dropped his pack and chips on the floor, looking shocked at JaeJoong’s confession, while the other realized what he said and opened his mouth to say something, but instead he ran away, leaving YunHo alone, still in shock.

>>>><<<< 

Three weeks passed and JaeJoong still avoided him like plague; every time he saw YunHo he would just run away not looking back. YunHo thought at first that it was another lame line that those three probably made up together just to make fun of him, but as days passed and JaeJoong kept avoiding him and the boy’s two friends didn’t laugh at him anymore, he started to realize that it might have been a real confession.. YunHo wasn’t stupid, but it was pretty hard to realize whether it was true or not when someone had been acting that way and his friends kept laughing and giggling at their expense.

One day, he saw JaeJoong yelp and bolt out of the library as soon as he saw him there. It annoyed the out of him, so he decided to end this situation. Later that day he cornered both, YooChun and ChangMin forcing them to tell him the truth.

“What was this all about?” he asked them without giving any explanation.

“JaeJoong likes you. Like really likes you,” YooChun said without missing a beat.

“Yeah,” ChangMin supplied nodding mutely.

“And you’ve been laughing at me all this time because?..” YunHo asked, raising an eyebrow.

“We were actually laughing at JaeJoong to be honest,” YooChun said a few seconds later, “he was so desperate to get your attention that he didn’t even reject our idea of using pick-up lines on you, which was honestly a joke, but yeah, he was that desperate.”

“And it was actually funny to see your blank face every time he blurted out a pick-up line,” ChangMin said, starting laughing again, making YooChun whack his head.

“We’re sorry?” The curly haired boy supplied, biting his lip.

YunHo shook his head and waved it off, turning his back to the two men and walked away.

He had a plan to make.

>>>><<<< 

JaeJoong was honestly beyond embarrassed of the stupid confession he made to YunHo back at the supermarket, and he tried his best to avoid the other boy. He liked YunHo so much that he agreed to ChangMin’s idea of using pick-up lines without even thinking twice, but seeing that every time he made a move, YunHo got annoyed with him, JaeJoong was convinced the other male disliked him, a lot.

Pouting at the thought of YunHo disliking him, he put his head on the library’s table. He had a hopeless crush on YunHo and the other probably hated him. Why was life so unfair?! 

He heard someone sit next to him, and with the annoyance that was building up inside, he quickly turned around, ready to snap at whoever had sat next to him, only to see YunHo. He forgot to breathe as soon as the other male looked at him with daring eyes.

“JaeJoong,” he heard his name leaving the other male’s mouth and JaeJoong could swear it was the most beautiful sound every.

“Yes?” he squeaked, before he slapped a hand on his mouth, embarrassed of sounding like a duck.

“I heard you were taking equitation classes,” YunHo randomly said, making JaeJoong squeal inside because YunHo, Jung YunHo, the one who made his heart tremble, knew he liked horses.

“And?” He asked, blinking innocently.

YunHo cleared his throat before he spoke, “You should save a horse and ride a cowboy instead.”

JaeJoong sat there, looking at YunHo as though he grew another head, before his jaw dropped, “Y - You!” He pointed an accusing finger at the boy, suddenly not knowing how to speak.

YunHo merely laughed at JaeJoong’s reaction before he silenced him with a peck on his mouth.

 

Day 4: Model!AU || YunJae || PG - 13 || 2,044 words

It was one of the busiest times of the year, JaeJoong had to release his A/W collection in two weeks and one of his best models has fallen ill and couldn’t attend to his show. JunSu had promised him that he will solve the problem, but it’d been three days and his cousin didn’t even give him a call.

It was frustrating because he gave ChangMin the best clothes of his collection because the youngest was his own weakness as a designer, and everything looked good on him. JaeJoong had met ChangMin when he was a teenager who wanted some pocket money and JaeJoong was a beginner in the designer world; for the past eight years they both grew up together professionally and personally. ChangMin was there for him when his designs were rejected countless times because they weren’t good enough for the experienced designers. That was until JaeJoong’s supreme designer idol, Kim HeeChul, saw his designs while he was in a coffee shop, and since then his popularity’s clothes grew overnight.

Not having ChangMin by his side as a model was a problem, but not having him by his side as a friend it was worse. Neither JunSu was with him, and he felt lonely among all the people who worked for him.

Sighing, JaeJoong went back to his office; his life was really lonely, and he was thirty with no stable relationship. His work didn’t let him get close to lots of people because he was constantly busy, and people were too judgmental of designers. He tried having a relationship with both a woman and a man, but it didn’t work out. He liked to be alone and have his space, not getting snowed under with demands and complaints about not spending enough time together.

A knock at the door made him come back to the real world, jerking him away from his thoughts. “Come in!” JaeJoong said loud enough for the person that was on the other side of the door to hear.

“Hello, JaeJae!” JunSu’s voice was what greeted him, and if there was no other person in the room apart from the two of them, JaeJoong would have honestly cried.

“Where the have you been?!” He asked not minding that he was probably being rude and unprofessional.

“Finding the best for you, my dear friend!” JunSu said excitedly, not paying attention to his friend’s angry expression. “Here you got a brand new model, the best you’ll ever have, in my opinion, after ChangMin; maybe he can even surpass him!”

JunSu excitedly dragged the taller man closer to where JaeJoong was sitting so the other male could see him better. The model was around 1.84m, with sharp eyes and a small face, and a well-proportioned body. He was wearing a white shirt with a black cardigan on and a nice pair of jeans. The model was nothing like a model― not dressed in a fashionable way, more like something casual that was easy to pass off as stylish. But JaeJoong didn’t need to go deeper than that, he was already taking measurement of the male with his eyes trying to think how many modifications he needed to do in order for the clothes he had prepared for ChangMin to fit him.

“What’s your name?!” JaeJoong asked, after a long pause, and JunSu smiled, knowing he hit the jackpot.

“Jung YunHo, sir,” the model said immediately, making both JunSu and JaeJoong laugh.

“No sir, just JaeJoong, it makes me feel old,” JaeJoong supplied, smiling; he liked the guy.

“Ok, JaeJoong,” YunHo said casually, smiling a little, gaze lingering on JaeJoong’s face a little too long, making the designer blush a little and clear his throat.

JunSu saw all of that and his insides were already itching with excitement; there were sparks in the air and he would gladly make them turn into fire, “I think we should start working immediately, JaeJae, there’s not much time left.” He said, smiling, already planning their wedding; there was something there between them.

“Yeah, you’re right! Let’s take your measurements, YunHo!” JaeJoong said, getting excited― he was going to work with fabrics again, he had missed cutting and feeling the softness of materials under his hands.

>>>><<<< 

One week passed so fast that JaeJoong didn’t even realize it, as fitting all the clothes to YunHo’s size and spending a lot of time with the model next to him, made the time fly in a blink of an eye. Yunho was fun to be around, always relaxed and cheerful; he was actually twenty-four years old, and Jaejoong had almost had a heart attack-- he was Changmin's age, and he, Jaejoong, definitely didn't have a tiny crush on a man six years younger than him. Nope. Not at all, he definitely didn’t study the younger man’s face every time the other accidentally fell asleep on the couch JaeJoong had in the office, and he definitely didn’t notice the mole he had above his upper lip.

What surprised him was the way YunHo looked at him― he could feel the other’s gaze on his back every time he turned around,― or the way the younger male touched him for too long. For the first three days they practically lived in his office: they ate, breathed and slept together. Not ually together, but in the same room. It gave JaeJoong an advantage of time in order to finish his clothes.

His friends, both ChangMin and JunSu, were surprisingly (or not) annoying in regard to his affection towards the younger male. Even though ChangMin was ill, JunSu kept him updated on every movement and breath JaeJoong took. It was as if he had a mother and an annoying aunt trying their best to couple him with the chosen son-in-law. JaeJoong blushed at that thought; every sort of insinuation that he and YunHo could be in a relationship made him feel giddy and as if he was flying.

>>>><<<< 

On the day of the show JaeJoong was a ball of nerves― even after all that time he always had the urge to vomit whenever he had a fashion show. Those things were important to him, even though he knew he was a good designer and people loved what he created, and after all he was the best student The Great Kim Heechul had had.  JaeJoong always surprised people, even after all those years, with his talent and imagination that created a wonderful collection year after year.

JunSu had already made him drink two Cosmopolitans to get rid of his nervousness, and ChangMin, who was apparently feeling better, kept telling him that he was stupid for worrying too much over the matter, because people loved his designs. And with those two by his side, JaeJoong was sure he could conquer the world.

Not thinking too much after he drank his third Cosmopolitan, getting a little bit more relaxed and happier, he went to the backstage to review the last things he had: if the models looked just like he had envisioned them with the clothes on or if he had to pull off some last moment changes like it had happened before. His perfectionism was something that stopped him from fully enjoying his creation, he always strived for better. Always.

As he passed model by models, arranging their clothes here and there, he finally reached YunHo. Handsome and gorgeous YunHo, who in that moment, looked like he was a Greek god fallen on Earth just to torture Jaejoong. He lingered on him a little too much and touched him a little too long, and by the time he wanted to leave, YunHo grabbed his wrist.

“Can we talk somewhere more private?” YunHo said in a hushed tone, his breathe tickling JaeJoong’s ear, making him feel aroused.

“Now?!” JaeJoong exclaimed, breathless, trying his best not to pin him to the ground and kiss him senseless.

“If you have time,” the model said, his lips, and JaeJoong was lost at that.

The designer gave specific and detailed orders for his assistant to continue the check-up and after he was done, he took YunHo’s hands and led the way towards his private room. JaeJoong closed the door and went up to the tables where the drinks were and took another glass of Cosmopolitan.

“What’s that thing you wanted to talk about?” JaeJoong asked, after he took a sip of the cocktail, turning to face the younger male.

YunHo was in the middle of the room, the light falling on his handsome features making him even more ethereal than he was. Jaejoong could faintly make out a scar on his left cheek, right under his eye, and JaeJoong wanted to trace it with his fingers.

“I – I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for lunch with me some time?” YunHo asked and for a moment JaeJoong saw how young he was.

“L – Lunch?!” He squealed, not expecting that for sure.

“Only if you’re ok with that! I know I am younger than you and you might think I am playing around, but I’ve never liked to play around … which is why I wanted to be straightforward and ask you out, I thought that maybe you liked me as well, but I think I got it wrong, I am sorry!” The model rambled, disappointment washing over him.

JaeJoong was speechless. YunHo liked him and YunHo, the Jung YunHo, who was handsome and had a nice hair-cut, and a gorgeous smile and eyes and a cute mole over his lip, was asking him out. He was stunned, not knowing how to react at all.

“I will leave now,” YunHo said, seeing that JaeJoong wasn’t going to reply, taking the silence as a rejection.

As he turned around to step out of the room, JaeJoong forced himself to scream, “Wait!” watching how the younger male froze and turned his head towards him, “I never said no.” JaeJoong nervously said.

“What?!”YunHo said, turning to face JaeJoong fully.

The designer cleared his throat, “I said, I never said no to your invitation.” He smiled shyly, watching emotions play on YunHo’s face.

“Really?” The young model asked, eyes lighting up with hope, and his composition was more relaxed.

“Really.”JaeJoong confirmed and he didn’t have time to think twice about what he said, because YunHo was right in front of him, his big beautiful hands cupping his face, and their lips collided in a heated kiss.

JaeJoong placed the glass he was holding in his hand on the nearest surface and resumed to run his hands over YunHo’s body, up to his shoulders and his hair, caressing it, feeling the softness between his fingers. He might have moaned, he didn’t know for sure, but before he realized, YunHo’s leg was between his and JaeJoong was humping it. JaeJoong let himself fly in Yunho’s arms, forgetting about everything: about the show, about the worries and nerves, about the world. Everything felt so right in Yunho’s arms that he wasn’t sure he wanted to leave.

Too caught up and preoccupied with each other’s mouths, they failed to notice JunSu and ChangMin as they entered the room, and their amused expressions. ChangMin, being the good friend he was, cleared his throat, trying to get the two love birds’ attention, but failed, as the two were way into the kiss. Laughing quietly, JunSu clapped his hands, the sound making both, YunHo and JaeJoong stop kissing and turn around.

“As much as I love to see what would have happened next, JaeJoong you have a show to direct and YunHo you have a catwalk to do,” ChangMin said, a smirk on his face, and a glint in his eyes that JaeJoong recognized, and realized― they were going to get teased.

JunSu smiled brightly, “Please do arrange yourselves because you both look ravished.”

Both of them blushed before they fumbled to fix themselves, accidentally gazing in each other’s eyes. YunHo wanted to lean to kiss JaeJoong’s lips again but the designer stopped him with his hands, “Later.” He mouthed, kissing the other on the cheek.

“Stop eye-ing and let’s go!” ChangMin yelled from the hallway making JaeJoong blush and YunHo smirk.

Suddenly, JaeJoong wished ChangMin were still be ill and away from him. 

 

Day 5: Love makes you walk into poles. Literally. || YunJae || Non-AU || 260 words  

YunHo was walking down the street, humming JaeJoong’s song Butterfly softly under his breath. That was his favorite song from his lover’s album, and he always found himself humming to that certain song. He was holding a bag full of beer cans in one hand and a strawberry cake in the other hand, when his phone suddenly went off. YunHo looked around to see if someone was looking at him; even though he had disguised himself, anyone could find him suspicious, all the years as an idol taught him that.

Without stopping, he took his phone from his pocked and unlocked the screen to read the text that was sent to him.

I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile.

That was the message he got and YunHo smiled, knowing who it was without checking the number or the name of the contact. JaeJoong could always make him smile no matter what. Seconds later another text came in.

Then walk into a pole.

YunHo snorted at the second message, “As if I am that clumsy!” he muttered under his breath, putting his phone away, hiding his face more, thinking he could feel someone’s stare on him. He took some more steps, and his head hit something, making him groan and almost drop the cake. The idol looked up to see what he hit and groaned when he saw that it was indeed a pole. Damn JaeJoong and his jokes! YunHo was sure that it was as ChangMin said, the older male made him stupid.

 

 

Day 6: Kidnapped || YunJae || Angst [?] || 534 words

When JaeJoong was 11 years old he was kidnapped owing to his dad’s dirty business. They kept him hostage three days and every time dirty hands touched him, and told him that they owned him, JaeJoong could feel something from inside slipping away.

After he was rescued, his mother left his father and they lived together with his two sisters, away from the dirty business that his father owned. JaeJoong visited a nice lady, who was a psychologist, three times per week. The woman always tried to make him talk, but he just sat there looking at her. Two years passed that way before he told his mother he didn’t want to go anymore.

JaeJoong tried to have a normal life again― he went to school, had friends, did his homework, played with his sisters and helped his nanny take care of them, but every time it was dark and he was alone in his room he felt again the dirty hands touching him and taking away his ownership by words. JaeJoong was 13, but he was sure he wasn’t going to be alright like his mother had told him.

Years passed by, and he was already 20. He went to law school, was a golden child his mother couldn’t be more proud of. He was 20, yet he still wasn’t alright. JaeJoong still felt the dirty hands caressing his body, could still hear those voices telling him that they owned him.

At 23, JaeJoong met someone who broke his walls down. His name was Jung YunHo, and JaeJoong couldn’t tear his eyes off the man even if he tried. He had never felt attracted to someone before, because he was owned by the dirty hands that visited him night by night.

At 24, JaeJoong finally talked to someone, to YunHo. He told him, about the dirty hands and sleepless nights. He didn’t cry like he thought he would do, but instead YunHo cried for him. The man touched him everywhere JaeJoong said he was touched by the dirty hands, washing away from JaeJoong’s mind the dirtied marks. YunHo kissed every part of JaeJoong, and the other let him do his magic.

With YunHo for JaeJoong everything was easy. Talking, eating, being in silence, kissing, making love. Every time YunHo took him, he felt free, his mind didn’t think about anything else other than the man above him and how he was being filled with everything that missed in his life. JaeJoong felt loved and wanted, but more important than that, he felt free. He didn’t feel owned anymore.

One night, after they made love under the stars, on the rooftop of their penthouse, YunHo looked him in the eyes, full of emotions that made JaeJoong have a lump in his throat, “I am owned,” JaeJoong said suddenly, making YunHo frown.

His lover was ready to speak up, probably scold him, comfort him, but JaeJoong put his hand on his mouth, “I am mine, before I am ever anyone else’s.” He whispered and knew that YunHo understood what he said and why he said that.

As YunHo kissed him deeply and whispered sweet nothings in his ear, JaeJoong knew that no one ever could complete and understand him like YunHo did. Not ever.

 

Day 7: When? || YunJae || Romance - Non-AU || 200 words

JaeJoong, in YunHo’s eyes, was probably the most beautiful person ever. He was gentle, he was kind, patient. He loved to take care of everyone around him. YunHo didn’t know when he fell in love with him.

Was it when he woke up at midnight and made ChangMin food because the youngest was hungry, even though they had to wake up in three hours? Was it when he took care of JunSu because he was sick and couldn’t sing anymore? Was it when he passed the nights singing to YooChun so the other could sleep because he missed his family? Or was it when he smiled to him every morning, giving him a hug full of love and comfort?

YunHo had no idea when he fell in love with JaeJoong, it probably didn’t even matter, as long as he continued to show the older male how much he loved him every day and night. With every touch, kiss and , he loved to show JaeJoong how beautiful and loved he was.

And when JaeJoong shyly smiled at him after they made love, YunHo knew that if it was possible, he could spend eternity making JaeJoong glow and smile like that. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiiii, guys! I am done with my fianls [for now, in three months I will get attacked again T___T] and I started this drabble challenge to try to not get a writing's block and constantly write AND get better at it! 
I want to thank to the wonderful anons for the prompts and for one of my friends, Phoebe, who kept posting in my ask prompts XDD 
I also want to thank my beta <3 wonderful, lovely girl who copes with my mistakes >/////<

If you guys want me to write a prompt please mention me on twitter or send it in my ask   and i will try to write them! :D 
Until next week~! :3