Guilt (Part 1)

Cuteness in Danger

Sungjong looked up as he felt a raindrop hit his cheek. The sky was becoming darker and darker at the moment.

“Is it going to rain?”

He whispered inaudibly. He didn’t know why but he suddenly felt some sort of emotion came over him and his heart felt heavy. He grabbed his chest because of the uneasy feeling.

“Sungjong-ah!”

“Yes hyung?”

Sungjong hid his expression and turned to Myungsoo and smiled at him. They were currently waiting for their turn to perform at an all-female university. Myungsoo pinched his cheeks.

“Why are you here alone?”

Sungjong pouted and smiled adorably.

“Nothing hyung. Just feeling bored.”

Sungjong sighed inaudibly but it didn’t go unnoticed by Myungsoo.

“What’s wrong?”

He asked while hugging Sungjong’s 24 inch waist and putting his head on Sungjong’s shoulder. He felt Sungjong’s shivered a bit.

“Are you cold?”

He asked with concern.

“Just a bit.”

Myungsoo released Sungjong and reached for his hands. He winced at the coldness of Sungjong’s hands.

“Sungjong-ah! Why are you standing out here in the cold? It’s really chilly here!”

Myungsoo said again while rubbing Sungjong’s palms with his warm ones. Sungjong smiled subconsciously feeling warm again.

“Sorry hyung. I was just ….”

“Myungsoo-ah! Sungjongie!”

Sungjong was cut off by Sungyeol who was running towards them with his usual choding-self while smiling widely.

“It’s gonna be our turn soon. What are you two doing here?”

“We’re coming hyung.”

Myungsoo and Sungjong smiled at each other and followed Sungyeol with arms still linking.

“Welcome! It’s Infinite!”

The host announced and the audience cheered with happiness. Infinite had chosen 3 songs to perform that day; Come back again, Julia and Amazing. They couldn’t forget the fan service of course since the fans loved it and since they were performing at an all-female university, the demand was tremendous.

They grabbed their partners’ hands and did a little bit of fan service during Julia; Woohyun with Sunggyu, Dongwoo with Hoya, and the last is maknae line Myungyeoljong of course. They were inseparable when it came to fan service. They really had a great day.

After the performance, they all went down the stage. The staff congratulated them.

“Good job guys! Now, off to next schedule. Hurry and go change the clothes.”

The manager said with a grin. The boys groaned and went to their separate dressing room (A/N And yes, Infinite had their own dressing room for each of them since the students love them so much. Isn’t it sweet? ^^)

Woohyun went together with Sunggyu.

“Hyung, don’t you think Sungjongie looked a little bit off today?”

“Yes, I noticed. May be because of the weather. He doesn’t like rain. We have to make sure that he doesn’t get wet. Who knows what will happen…”

Sunggyu sighed and parted with Woohyun to change the costumes. He didn’t know why but he felt worried for Sungjongie today. Rain never did good thing, especially for Sungjongie. Thinking about him just made him feel really guilty. He didn’t want to think about it anymore. Ever since that accident, Sungjonie had become very sensitive. All of them could do was to take care of this fragile angel as much as they could.

After Sunggyu had changed into his normal clothes, he went to meet the rest of the group. The rest of the members were already there. They were chatting loudly. Sunggyu widened his eyes when he realized that Sungjong and Sungyeol weren’t there.

“Yah, where did Sungjong and Sungyeol go? Haven’t they finished?”

“They went to a nearby convenience store hyung. They said they’re getting some food for the rest of us.”

Hoya answered and Myungsoo suddenly jumped up from his seat.

“What?!! And you let them go?! The hell Howon!! Don’t you see it’s gonna rain?! What if something happen to Sungjong?”

“Myungsoo! Watch your language!! Howon’s still your hyung!!”

Sunggyu shouted at Myungsoo and massaged his head. Just then they heard Thunder and rain pouring down heavily.

“!!! Now what do we do!!??”

Myungsoo snapped and kicked the chair in front of him. The members were really desperate and didn’t know what to do. They never wanted things to be like this. Dongwoo grabbed an umbrella.

“Why are you all still sitting?! We have to find him of course!”

Sunggyu was the first one to be able to break out from his daze. He picked up another umbrella and passed it to Myungsoo. After a few seconds, they were all heading out of the building to find Sungjong. Just then, Sunggyu’s phone rang.

“Guys! It’s Yeollie!!”

They all stopped and paid their attention to Sunggyu.

“Yeol! Where are you!?? Calm down! Tell me slowly!!”

A few seconds later, Sunggyu dropped the phone and his eyes widened.

Oh crap!!

 

A/N Sorry for this extra short chapter..^^think of it as a teaser for next chapter^^ I really wanna update soon because you guys are just wonderful! 85 Subscribers!! Seriously, no one can describe my happiness guys!! But I'll be a little more happier if you comment though! T.T I only found two new comments after I updated my last chapter! I love you so please comment!! Pretty please with cherry on top!?? XD

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

So that I can know your feedback!

Khamsahamida! I promise next chapter will be a little longer! ^^