First Glance

Cuteness in Danger

 

Today was the day Infinite was going to Flower Bonquet. They were all excited because nearly all hottie girl group members would be here and who knows?! Infinite loved girl groups too! Woohyun loved Kara’s Han Seungyeon so much and it was undeniable for everyone in Infinite.

“Sungjong-ah!”

Woohyun cooed at him. Sungjong looked up and saw Woohyun looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Hyung, waeyo?”

Sungjong looked at him innocently. Woohyun smiled at him. Aigoo, I wish I had such innocent looks like our maknae. Then, Seungyeon noona won’t suspect me and treat me like her little brother.

“When we go to flower bonquet, can you tell the writer noonas to write the script including some activities between me and Seungyeon noona?”

Sungjong looked at him with a puzzled look.

“Why? I don’t know these noonas and also, I think Sunggyu hyung should be responsible for this.”

“Aigoo, trust me Sungjong. Those noonas will listen to your words!”

“Why?”

“Because you are cute!”

Sungjong blushed and pouted.

“That is not the reason! I mean I am the youngest and I shouldn’t tell the writer noonas what to do, right?”

“Just trust me and tell them! They can’t resist your cuteness! I promise!”

“Yah, hyung! You can’t promise that kind of thing! And I am not cute! Don’t tell me that often that I am cute!”

“Oh! Our maknae is getting shy!”

Sunggyu’s voice came out from the kitchen and the two of them looked at him.

“Come on, Sungjong-ah. Just promise him that you will tell them. I’m getting annoyed here!”

Sungyeol shouted from his room. Sungjong sighted.

“Okay, I will tell them.”

“Yay!”

Woohyun shouted with joy.

“But I can’t promise you anything!”

“I know, I know. I love you, Sungjongie!”

Woohyun kissed Sungjong’s cheek and Sungjong blushed. Although he was kissed many times by his band mates, he still hadn’t gotten used to it.

“Yah! Woohyun-hyung! What are you doing to my maknae!?”

Myungsoo joked while coming out from his shared room with Dongwoo. Although he was joking, there was also a sense of seriousness in his voice and his hyungs knew it. They all knew that ever since Myungsoo had met the boy, he had grown a liking and also possessiveness over the boy. Infinite had always been overprotective over their precious maknae. This is not only because of the overflowing cuteness from the younger boy, but also because Sungjong was completely oblivious to what was happening to the people beside him.

“OK, guys! Are you ready? Let’s go!”

Infinite’s manager called them out and they prepared to leave. They went into the car and sit in their usual place. Sungjong rested his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder. Myungsoo chuckled at the maknae’s cute expression.

“Sungjong-ah, it’s only morning and you are already tired?”

Sungjong didn’t say anything and this made Myungsoo worried.

“Sungjong-ah, anything wrong? Are you feeling unwell?”

Sungjong sighted and said with a soft voice.

“It’s nothing hyung. Just a little bit tired. I didn’t sleep much from yesterday’s practice.”

Myungsoo thought it was strange since the maknae was usually hyperactive. He glanced at Sunggyu and he was looking worriedly at him too.

“Then just rest a bit Sungjong-ah. We will wake you up when we get there. Ok?”

Sungjong just nodded and closed his eyes leaning closer to Myungsoo. Myungsoo wrapped his arms protectively over the maknae made him comfortable under his hug.

“He was really hyper this morning. I think that’s why he is tired now. “

Myungsoo looked back at the whispering Dongwoo. Even though he seemed not care about the maknae as much as the other members did, actually he was also really concerned about him.

“Don’t worry. He will be alright. It’s not one or two time thing.”

Yeah, he’s right. Myungsoo thought as he heard Hoya. Whenever the maknae was overexcited or overactive, he always felt tired or uncomfortable afterwards. Myungsoo just caressed his face and looked at him. It doesn’t matter if it were another day. But we have tons of schedules today. He sighted and looked at the almost sleeping maknae. I wish he can sleep more.

However, Myungsoo’s wish didn’t come true. Just 10 minutes and they got to the location. Myungsoo carefully woke the younger up and Sungjong rubbed the sleep away from his eyes with his hands just like a little baby.

“Wah..I wanna sleep some more!”

He whined and the hyungs looked at him with smiles hanging on each of their lips.

“Aigoo, can’t do that! The show’s going to start soon. Let’s go in, neh?”

“Neh, Gyu-hyung.”

Sungjong stood up and got out from the car like an obedient little kid. They got into the studio and saw that the girl group members have already arrived. Woohyun went all jumpy and bouncy when he saw Han Seungyeon from Kara.

“Anneyonghaseyo! Infinite mida!”

They all bowed since nearly all of them are sunbaes.  

“Aigoo! It’s Infinite!”

Women’s Generation members shouted as soon as they saw Infinite.

“Sungjongie!”

Hyuna pinched Sungjong’s cheek earning a whimper from the boy. Sungjong rubbed his cheeks and pouted.

“You are just soooo cute!”

Infinite looked at their maknae proudly. 4minute sunbaes surrounded them and talked to them. Hyuna stopped teasing Sungjong and talked to Sunggyu.

“Sunggyu oppa, you guys are so lucky to have a maknae that cute. I bet he will act ageyo to his hyungs. I am so envious of you. Our maknae said her ageyo is just for broadcasting.”

Sunggyu laughed and ruffled Sungjong’s hair.

“Sungjongie! You said you will help me!”

Woohyun pulled the maknae out from the 4minute sunbaes and pushes him towards the writer noonas. The writer noonas blushed when Sungjong talked to them. A few minutes later, Sungjong walked back to Woohyun with a tint of redness visible on his cheeks. Woohyun eagerly asked him.

“How is it?”

“She said I…I was cute and…”

“I’m not asking you that! I mean…”

Woohyun’s voice was cut off by the PD’s shouting.

“Everyone! There’s a change in the script! I’ll tell you later about it! Go and put on your makeup! The show’s going to start in one hour!”

Woohyun hugged the maknae tightly leaving the maknae out of breath.

“Thank you soo much, Sungjongie!”

“Hyung…I..can’t… breathe….”

“Hehe..sorry. I am just happy.”

He kissed the maknae again on the cheek and let go of the maknae. Sungjong’s face was as red as a tomato.

“Woohyun hyung! Gyu hyung told us not to kiss Sungjong in public! It’s too early for fan service. We just debuted you know!”

Myungsoo put his hand over the maknae’s shoulder and told Woohyun.

“Whatever…”

Woohyun left them and went to find Seungyeon. Myungsoo smiled at the still blushing Sungjong and pulled him to put on the makeup.

On the way, they met with the LPG members. One of the LPG leaders was flirting with Sunggyu and he was just smiling awkwardly.

“Omo, Cool Roo’ra is coming!”

Infinite peeped with their head towards the Cool Roo’ra members. They saw Go Young Wook and other 3 female members walking towards them. As soon as they saw Infinite, Myungsoo noticed Go Young Wook’s face lighted up and his creepy eyes were never leaving Sungjong. Myungsoo looked at Sungjong and he saw the maknae shivered slightly feeling his creepy look. Cool Roo’ra greeted backed to their bowing hobaes and Go Young Wook started hugging all members of Infinite while the female members were talking. When he hugged Sungjong, it was a little bit too long for the liking of the members. They also greeted Teentop who were going to be on the same show with them. Actually, the boys had already become good friends after meeting a few times on M-Countdown and other shows.

After they had put on their makeup, the show started and they were having a great time especially Woohyun who was enjoying his time with Seungyeon. Go Young Wook was staring Sungjong the entire time and lost his sense whenever the maknae laughed adorably. At first Sungjong didn’t notice but later, he noticed that Go Young Wook was staring at him. Teentop members were also watching the two of them with curiosity since they sit between Infinite and Cool Roo’ra. The maknae shivered whenever he looked at him. When Go Young Wook noticed that Sungjong knew he was staring at him, he smirked and looked at him with a creepy look mouthing You are too cute.

Sungjong panicked and unconsciously grabbed Sungyeol’s hand who was the only member left since others were performing Mirotic.

“What’s wrong, Sungjongie?”

Sungyeol looked at the maknae’s face which was a little bit pale and asked with concern. Sungjong shook his head and smiled weakly. He couldn’t let his hyungs worry for a small thing like this of course. It was not a new thing really since he was always being told that he was cute. However, he couldn’t forget the creepy look of Go Young Wook. He looked at him again and this time, he mouthed something that made Sungjong panicked.

and I will get you.”

 

 

 

Sorry guys! I promised I would update yesterday but I couldn’t. I was soo busy. I saw the pool results and I was like “OMG! Myungjong! Keke!” Actually, I agree with you guys too. I’m sorry if this first chapter is boring. I like Sungjongie being cared by his hyungs. FLUFF and MYUNGJONG! No except kissing scenes. I can’t write scenes. May be things will happen….XD but I’ll leave it up to your imaginations.

Please let me know your opinion.

Thank you sooooooo much for your comments and Subscribers!!! You are the best!

Keep on commenting because your comments give me inspiration. Also, if you have any Myungjong scenes to request, just request on my wall. BUT, your scenes should be appropriate for the situation since they will not be together in the start.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE! Your comments will be very much appreciated.

Khamsahamida. <33333